Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Are the bestiality pictures embedded somewhere? i can't seem to find them in the folders.
They are not in any folder other then the main pics folder.
Look for images, with the name beginning with "Zoo".

PS- There are some Gifs, labeled "dildoCanine" and "dildoHorse" there also, but they won't work, (using "open" or "preview"), so I'm thinking it's because, they are Linked to the "Online Storage" depot, "she" uses.

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
They are not in any folder other then the main pics folder.
Look for images, with the name beginning with "Zoo".

PS- There are some Gifs, labeled "dildoCanine" and "dildoHorse" there also, but they won't work, (using "open" or "preview"), so I'm thinking it's because, they are Linked to the "Online Storage" depot, "she" uses.
I was asking as i have tried to replace some of the images, using the same name of course as the original.
However it still pulls the original immages and not the ones i raplaced them with, that is why i was wondering if they where being pulled from somewhere else.

Edit: it was something about the changes with the bestiality pics and the rhino link, it's back to normal so no need to respond.

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
not sure
but i can think of 2 ways
1. vitamins
2. being pregnant
I would note that last I checked (8.2.0), getting breast size larger than D currently bugs the paperdoll (has no option to display breasts that large, and thus displays flat instead), and the only way to get it larger than D is by selecting the random breast size option.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Can you change the wardrobe to allow you to equip items on one screen? This game has the worst inventory system I have ever seen. Every single slot is a different menu and there are like 20 slots. I think it is getting way over complicated and the outfit system was fine before. If you really want to have all the clothing options then at least make a big list sorted by slot and just let people click to equip an item instead of going through a separate menu (like Skyrim for example just a list of all the items and just click to equip what you want) If changing clothing takes more than 5 seconds I don't think most people will ever use it past picking the school outfit or work outfit.

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
I found a minor little bug, when you leave home only wearing bikini panties and go to the beach, you will get stuck between the bar and the beach.
Why is it possible to walk topless in town but not on the beach?

Blade6969

Jan 2, 2018
Yep, I am out of this one... Ruining a game which I have been playing over 2 months and not supplying an up to date save. That is wrong so bye!

• Haha
Reactions: hellomate1

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
I found a minor little bug, when you leave home only wearing bikini panties and go to the beach, you will get stuck between the bar and the beach.
Why is it possible to walk topless in town but not on the beach?
I found another little bug regarding bathing at the beach.
When you leave your home only wearing a bikini and bikini-panties and you go to the beach, after swiming or sun-bathing you have to redress, but since came to the beach only wearing your bikini and bikini-panties it undresses you, but not redress you, so you have to walk the streets naked, and you even lose your boobs until you redress at home.

Last edited:

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
Yet an other bug, as long as I can remember there was a bug with taking vitamins, you could take vitamins but the amount of vitamins wouldn't count back, now this same bug also occurs with birthcontroll pills.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont wanna read 51 Pages and the search results were mostly to old to be still relevant, so...can you go for a lesbian route or is there still to little content?

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
Dont wanna read 51 Pages and the search results were mostly to old to be still relevant, so...can you go for a lesbian route or is there still to little content?
No there is some lesbian incest mother/daughter content, but by far not enough for a lesbian route.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes