ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Dont take this wrong way, this game is good but man every update no content cmon now...add some jack sex scenes , some fathers new ones....

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
It would be nice if you could walk along the beach and enjoy the view of beautiful people in daytime, or seek dangerous encounters at nighttime.

driepinter

Jul 25, 2019
I would like Jack to become more and more demanding, force greet you and demand sex or money, force greet you and offer your sevices to his friends, demanding you to play the whore for him.
After a while you find out that his old girlfriend didn't left him, but is working on the streets for him, and his mama doesn't live in Canada, but also walks the streets as 'old street meat' for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
I encountered a serious problem in the last 2 updates, sins the new school clothes were introduced, they do not work. Going to school is not a working option any more(not missing, but broken beyond use) Please look in to this for next update.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Hi there! I loaded some old save file and I encountered an issue with what my char was wearing as pants. Is it possible to force undress my char? Because all I see on the char preview rn is an error and same in the wardrobe.

" Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined"

Being the error.
I was pretty far in the content so I don't really want to restart.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes