Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
those people who are affected by step... arent u familiar with such patreon policies?
...just imagine that the MC's family is trying to trick you and the whole world... but you know who is who ! :WeSmart:
So, your saying that this should work for ALL Fetishes/Kinks, Right ? :unsure:

So, nobody can complain about their fetish not being in a particular game, cause it doesn't need to actually be in the game, YOU just need to "Believe" it is Right ? :oops:

Good Luck with that ! [face-palm]

Try selling that, to all the people who like NTR, Big Tits, Big Ass, etc.
When you do try, I Hope you can run fast ! :ROFLMAO:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, just started a new game.

EDIT: Just Figured this out . . . Doh :unsure: !
For anyone Else wondering . . . The "Paper-Doll" Image Folder SHOULD be in the "Pics folder", not out-side of it , like it is when you "open" / "un-zip" the Zip ! (that would have made too much sense, to do) :oops:

First thing I'm noticing, on the left-side panel, between "Energy" and the group of links (Character Info", "Smartphone", "Stats", "Help", etc.), looks like there is supposed to be 2 images, but only thing there are 2 - "broken-image-link" icons.

What should those images actually be ?

Also, where are the "Paper-Doll" images supposed to appear ? On that left-side panel ? or Somewhere else ?

And in reference to the Paper-Doll images folder : Is it supposed to be in the "pics" folder ? or outside of it, in the main game area, where the Game's "html" resides ?

Thanks for any useful reply's . :)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ummm . . just went to visit my Sister, umm, I mean my 'Step-Sister', in her newly decorated room . . . and her room is decorated like a Guy's room !:eek:

Don't my Step-Parents, remember she's a Girl ?!
(I distinctly remember when they choose us at the orphanage, She was ALL Girl ! (I had seen her naked after-all, (in the 'girl's shower') . . . You Dirty-minded people :oops:).

Or, Did they really want a Boy, and they are trying to Transform her into a GUY !!! NO WAY !!!

The "Step-Sister" option, shouldn't be offered, if there is no Basic content, supporting her existence , like , as in 'her' room, to visit her in, ETC. Just say'n .

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Oh, well, That was a quick game.

Went to restart, cause there is NO, actual, "step-Sister" content to support their existence .

Tried to play, with-out any siblings . Guess what, You can't . . . There is NO option to play with-out siblings !!!!!

Guess I'll wait, 1-2-3 years maybe, for a Step-Sister Up-date. (really stupid choice, not to have a no-sibling option, when that's what you had in the beginning; then there was the choice, to have a sibling; now you have to have a sibling, and even though you have a choice of 2, there is no content for the step-sister.

( Sibling images counts: Step-Sister, Female = 5-images, 1 of which is, 'broken'. Step-Brother, Male = 80-images )

Thoroughly Disappointed . :(

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Didn't you notice that it says that sister content is WIP and very limited?
Yeah, But it didn't say it was "virtually" non-existent, which is closer to the truth. :rolleyes:

And yeah, saw it was "WIP", But what game on this Forum, (not counting the "Completed" or "Abandoned" ones), isn't a "WIP" :oops:.

As for, "very limited", No, I didn't see that at all. :unsure:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Also where are the paper doll pics for the larger breast sizes?
The Breast images, for the Paper Doll, are in the "Paper Doll Folder", in The "pics" folder of the game.
( pics/Paper Doll/UpperBody/Chest) folder order. Currently there are 4 Cup-Sizes "A" - "D" . )

What ever you find there is all there is at this time .

I'm not sure if the links for larger breast images are available yet, other-wise you could probably add the images your self, if you know how to use the Kisekae 2 tool .

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a guide for how i can get pregnant in this game? Specificaly with Step-Dad.

Nov 28, 2019
How do I get scenes with parents? Relationship/corruption over 100, I only know how to ask for makeup help/advice about weight and watch TV together.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do I get scenes with parents? Relationship/corruption over 100, I only know how to ask for makeup help/advice about weight and watch TV together.
Sneak in their room at night when they sleep, talk to them at night while nude.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v8.6.0! Bugfix and new scenes

I'll change my name to MilkyNail soon. Just a reminder

Hi, comrades! Thank you for your patience - I needed that time to do some stuff (I worked from sunrise to sunset, and I'm proud of myself^^). Let's see what was changed so far.
First, my site. It's somewhat ready. I work on it, fixing metatags, adding plugins, adding pages, and filling them out. Soon, very soon...
Second, Middlewared is back for some time. No one knows for how long, tho.
Third, I managed to fix some mistakes. Here they are:

UPD 8.6.0
Changes:

- Fixed the red line error that you might meet when you find out who is the father of your baby
- Fixed another red line error in stats
- Improved the beach clothes changing process. Now you automatically change all your clothes, including lingerie, excluding accessories (and erotic ones)
- Now parents "scold" you for being drunk only once a day
- Now you can change your breasts size in the Beauty Salon
- Middlewared and Rachael created a couple of scenes on the Beach! (Beach sex, beach gangbang, beach refuse)

Thank you for your help. Have a good day! See you next weekend;3

Reactions: Anita Deek

Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
I know this is a kinda big spoiler, but after some grind (and then some cheating cause it was getting pretty tedious) I'm still not sure on what's left to discover for me.

I do understand there's content with the whole family, but what about the rest? I've found so far some random encounters in the park, I'm gonna explore the beach contents a little more even though it seems to me I've already seen all the random dress-undress events and the "play with the boys while sunbathing" seems to have no real content into it, I've explored what I can do at the High Tai and the Farm, is there anything else? How do you unlock any kind of content with the whole intoxicating stuff? I keep drinking and talking to the bartender but nothing seems to happen

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Lots of new clothes options, but able to go out wearing just a top with 9 corruption, no reaction from family if nude.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Cheat codes as of v8.6.0:

ymoney Add $300
addbjexp Increase blowjob experience by 10 points
addanalexp Increase anal sex experience by 10 points
addvagexp Increase vaginal sex experience by 10 points
ycorrupt Increase main character's corruption by 30 points
beautifulm Increase main character's beauty by 30 points
populargirl Increase main character's popularity by 30 points
drinksomecoffee Maximize main character's energy
soulmate Increase relationship with sibling by 10 points
scorrupt Increase sibling's corruption by 10 points
yparentsliberty Increase relationship (and corruption?) with both parents by 10 points
datechanger Change the date

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes