MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Developer I have little idea. You could add creampie gifs if stranger or rapist cum inside. Just an idea.

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
What worked for me, was the console.

Using chrome, press F12. This will bring up a lot of debugging tools. Go to the tab named Console. Then enter:
window.SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = REPLACEWITHNUMBER
You can set the age to be whatever you want it to be (I recommend between 18 - 25, otherwise things may break).
Doesen't work for me . Check if its correct window.SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = 19

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Doesen't work for me . Check if its correct window.SugarCube.State.active.variables.age = 19
Looks like the author has changed his project a little.

Here's what it should look like now:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.age=19

From a brief look, it appears as if the author got better at OOP. Haven't bothered to research the code, but you might want to use:
window.SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.setAge(19)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MinkoSvk

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Hi,¿How is it done to increase the breasts?
I'm not sure if this has been answered, so here goes: Bring $600 to the Beauty Salon. Select Surgeries. Choose to increase or decrease 1 size at a time i.e. B to a C or an A. Max that I saw in game was a D; smallest an A.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Do you want to turn Stash into a brothel? Does it serve any point to not?
If you want to become a whore and madam, and want a consistent source of money, then it serves a point. You can employ up to 5 whores, and there is a safe to help yourself to the money inside daily when you visit. Also, you get to work as a whore, too. Hell of aa lot better than just having a stash IMO.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v8.8.0! SITE IS WORKING!!

I'll change my name to MilkyNail soon. Just a reminder

Hello, comrades! Glad to tell you that the new site ( ) is finally alive! It took me ages, but I managed to get the job done. It is fully operational now. But I will work on it more and soon some new features will be added. More payment methods, for example. Oh, and if you don't know yet - you can buy cheat codes in the Donate section.

Okay, let's talk about Young Maria now. Thank you for your patience! I needed some time to sort things out. As I said in the previous post, this update was created with the help of Middlewared, Rachael, WetWorksStories, Ruski (a new person, yeah). Thank you one more time, people:3

UPD 8.8.0
Changes:

- Middlewared added the system of semen covering. People will notice this and react differently. To wash the semen off, take a shower or a bath
- Rachael added some changes to the text
- Also, a new special scene from Rachael for giving birth. If the father is your brother, you'll see it. There is a 66% chance of seeing a good reaction and 33% of a bad one.
- Added a scene by WetWorksStories. Yes, the second part of Mother's Toy. Visit parents' bedroom between 9 and 15 hours to see it, plus you must "complete" the first part, and both you and mom must have above 70 points of corruption.
- One guy (Ruski) gave me a list of possible changes, and I'll add some of them to make the game more logically correct. For example, now you can see the masturbation scene with your brother only when you had any sexual experience with him already.
- Now, when you get home drunk, parents won't judge you too much if their corruption is high enough (60 points)
- Reduced amount of Energy you can get from bathing and showering. Yes, I did that to the Stash, too
- Also, I made it easier for parents to join you in the bathroom. Maybe even too easy...
- Added a couple of useful variables. They will collect information about the main character. Maybe I'll create a list of achievements later

I hope you boys and girls like the changes. Don't forget that I love you all! And see you next weekend;3

Lenara

Feb 26, 2020
I have alot of these warnings

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $hour == 20>>…
Your brother is having dinner.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
lots of "Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: variables().mainChar.cleanCum is not a function" taking showers baths so far

still, not gonna bitch at you for adding stuff. keep at it!

Reactions: ozzbrain

uwmeer

Feb 19, 2018
WOW --- unplayable on DAY 1: Error codes galore the CLEAN offline install with pics directory installed... THIS is entering the kitchen on day 1:

View attachment 951004
If you open the kitchen scene in the HTML, there's an error with the sibling code (starting on line 15387):

HTML:
    &lt;!-- SIBLING --&gt;
    &lt;&lt;if $hour == 10 &amp;&amp; $minute &lt;= 30&gt;&gt;
        &lt;br /&gt;
        Your $sibling.type is having breakfast. &lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;&lt;if $mainChar.energy &gt;= 10&gt;&gt;
            &lt;&lt;set _temp = &#39;Chat with your &#39; + $sibling.type &gt;&gt;
            &lt;&lt;SeeCumOnPcWidget &quot;sibling&quot;&gt;&gt;
            [[_temp-&gt;chat with your sibling in the kitchen]]
        &lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
            You are too tired to chat with your $sibling.type &lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;
        &lt;br /&gt;
    &lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;
The lines
HTML:
are redundant and can be removed. There are three instances of this error.

If you want to manual patch, open the HTML file (Young Maria 8.8.0 (Offline).html) in a text editor and remove the lines:
15349-15350
15394-15395
15471-15472

EDIT: Apparently only the first line from each pair is redundant, so in total you only need to remove three lines. (See milesId's post.)

(Start with the bottom one and work up so the line numbers don't change while you're editing. Also use at least notepad++ or something. Windows notepad doesn't handles files this large very well.)

The error has to do with the new semen covering system it seems. I don't think the manual patch will fix the logic completely, but it will remove the warnings at least.

NOTE: I didn't make this game. I'm just some random guy and I can't promise this hacky fix is correct.

Sorry OP if this "hack" helps more than it hurts.

Last edited:
Reactions: milesld and SamHaim

Ganer99

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, anyone that can upload their safe? I lost mine because i got a new computer so my safe file is lost... I was pretty much at the end (Content wise)

milesld

May 26, 2020
At the beginning, when I go to "Parents' room" I see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doesn't seem to break anything, probably a forgotten debug code (line 1778).

milesld

May 26, 2020
If you open the kitchen scene in the HTML, there's an error with the sibling code (starting on line 15387):

HTML:
    &lt;!-- SIBLING --&gt;
    &lt;&lt;if $hour == 10 &amp;&amp; $minute &lt;= 30&gt;&gt;
        &lt;br /&gt;
        Your $sibling.type is having breakfast. &lt;br /&gt;
            &lt;&lt;set _temp = &#39;Chat with your &#39; + $sibling.type &gt;&gt;
            &lt;&lt;SeeCumOnPcWidget &quot;sibling&quot;&gt;&gt;
        &lt;&lt;else&gt;&gt;
            You are too tired to chat with your $sibling.type &lt;br /&gt;
        &lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;
        &lt;br /&gt;
    &lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;
The lines
HTML:
are redundant and can be removed. There are three instances of this error.

If you want to manual patch, open the HTML file (Young Maria 8.8.0 (Offline).html) in a text editor and remove the lines:
15349-15350
15394-15395
15471-15472

(Start with the bottom one and work up so the line numbers don't change while you're editing. Also use at least notepad++ or something. Windows notepad doesn't handles files this large very well.)

The error has to do with the new semen covering system it seems. I don't think the manual patch will fix the logic completely, but it will remove the warnings at least.

NOTE: I didn't make this game. I'm just some random guy and I can't promise this hacky fix is correct.

Sorry OP if this "hack" helps more than it hurts.
Only the first line of those blocks (the "if" clause) should be removed, the second one is necessary.

Reactions: uwmeer

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a reson why there is a step brother and sutch? Can the creator just make it blood related instead of making it step, or add an option to switch it over?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes