MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.1.0! Yo, how's it going?~

Hi, people! How are your holidays going? I hope you don't drink too much:3
Okay, I'm sleepy as hell (as always), so let me be quick. Middlewared helped me a lot - he solved that problem of crashing old saves! But we still need more information and if you see some strange unusual bug - report about it, please. I wanted to say about what I'm working on, but I'm working on pretty much everything.. Tomorrow I'll try to add spam filters to the site and will email Google Merchant Support. Also, I need to pay taxes (paid some already^^). Moreover, I have a couple of fresh ideas about Young Maria, and I can't wait to add them!

UPD 9.1.0
Changes:

- Fixed cop scene gifs
- Fixed cleaning functions
- Middlewared fixed the error you receive when loading old saves!
- He also added a non-consent scene with the brother. You must have this option turned on in settings + 80 or more points of brother's corruption + there's a 20% chance. All you need is to run into an aggressive brother when searching through his wardrobe, drawler, or something else...
- Now you see "notification" when the main character loses virginity

I hope you have the best holidays ever<3 And I'll take a quick nap;3 See you all next weekend!

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
What are the conditions of the scene with parents at night? Even if relationship 200 and corruption 100 do not proceed.
You should raise your relationship with dad to 50 points and have incest turned on in settings.

any chance of the sister actually getting implemented in the near future?
:( also wish black hair was an option
Sadly, it's hard to work on the brother alone.. Maybe in the distant future. I don't want to abandon her. Also, I'll try to add black hair color later.

ERROR:

Google Chrome
Offline Edition
Applying makeup in the bathroom mirror creates an ERROR ALERT.
The only way to apply makeup is by setting it to auto-apply after sleeping in Maria's bed. Otherwise, no way to apply makeup.
Oh? Okay, thank you, will check this out tomorrow! Hope there's nothing serious:)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
MariaMod!
About the " bestiality "... Are you put in some videos instead of the cartoons pic's... If you now what a mean???

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Young Maria v9.1.0! Yo, how's it going?~

Hi, people! How are your holidays going? I hope you don't drink too much:3
Okay, I'm sleepy as hell (as always), so let me be quick. Middlewared helped me a lot - he solved that problem of crashing old saves! But we still need more information and if you see some strange unusual bug - report about it, please. I wanted to say about what I'm working on, but I'm working on pretty much everything.. Tomorrow I'll try to add spam filters to the site and will email Google Merchant Support. Also, I need to pay taxes (paid some already^^). Moreover, I have a couple of fresh ideas about Young Maria, and I can't wait to add them!

UPD 9.1.0
Changes:

- Fixed cop scene gifs
- Fixed cleaning functions
- Middlewared fixed the error you receive when loading old saves!
- He also added a non-consent scene with the brother. You must have this option turned on in settings + 80 or more points of brother's corruption + there's a 20% chance. All you need is to run into an aggressive brother when searching through his wardrobe, drawler, or something else...
- Now you see "notification" when the main character loses virginity

I hope you have the best holidays ever<3 And I'll take a quick nap;3 See you all next weekend!
Amazing work, thx for this game you have my support

kandora

Nov 17, 2018
Can you see the odds for the night parents scene?
Should the attractiveness be high enough? Can you know the exact conditions?

Niffy Fox

Jun 22, 2017
How do I get the brother rape scene? His relationship is 0 and his coruption is 100? So why isnt he dping anything?

MaitrePanda

Aug 17, 2018
There an error when we do "find the job", when we want to get back there an error because we skip from :
Room-->Job and it should do Room-->Phone-->Job and when we get back the game can't find the room we where at the start because "go back" put the player in the phone, my explanation it pretty bad sorry. Like 1) Find the job 2)Job 3)Go back(into phone) 4) Go back (error)

Reactions: Anita Deek

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.2.0! A lot of new scenes

Hello, comrades! Writers and Middlewared made this update. As you know, I'm passing my exams right now, and I have a bad network, that's enough for a stressful week. Anyway, I held my promise and published the update as early as I can. Thank you all for your support<3

By the way, meet a new writer - Plaze! He's not a professional but quite an eager guy. He already works hard with Rachael and Middlewared.

This week, I'm trying to move MilkyNail.site to another host and replace MariaMod.site with it. I crashed everything twice already, but with some help, I manage to do some job. Piece by piece, right?

UPD 9.2.0
Changes:

- I added a lot of text by Rachael for shower scenes. There's a scene for a sister now. I added a couple of gifs and changed the code a bit
- Rachael changed some sentences
- She also has written a lot of text for cop scene (for every interaction and time of day)
- Another Rachael+Middlewared new scene. Now you can get banged by a teacher. You need 60 points of Corruption and a bit of luck
- Also, now you can have sex with Diego (the massager in the Beauty salon). There's a 20% chance, and you need more than 60 points of Corruption
- Grandpa can catch you when you are mating with Ralph (a 20% chance and more than 80 Corruption points). This scene has been written by our new writer - Plaze!
- Now mom or dad can peek at you, taking a shower (from 20:00 to 21:00). Also, you may run into brother from 22:00 to 23:00
- Something else. Pretty much stuff no one remembers about

Welp, I have some good ideas to work on for these two days. And preparing for more exams. Still have a couple of them ahead. Love you all, see you soon! :3

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Any chance of an update for male protagonist content ?
You should go back to the OP, and re-read the "Tags" , ( both at top, and under the "Genre" spoiler) . . . There is no "Male Protagonist", to up-date content with .

Perhaps your thinking of another game ?

(or perhaps, "Wishful Asking" ?)

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes