MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Had a pregnancy stop at day 3, no amount of resting/sleeping could increase the day past that even though the days of the week were moving. Must be skipping some kind of check with all the sleep.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
v9.2 allegedly but oof is there little content and extremely linear... Dev is literally begging you to push Maria off onto random people.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Pity I don't have a PC, the game is fun but looking through the photos there's a lot of them that don't show up when doing the corresponding activity, like brushing teeth, I'm guessing it's because I'm using a mobile phone to play. Probably the same reason when I load a save after fully quitting the game I have to essentially restart the process of getting sexy time with the parents

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Main Pics Folder - fill in mega please, I can not download
Please try direct links or mirrors in the head of this thread. Sadly, I don't work with MEGA anymore

Got a bug the MC doesn't give birth keeps being stuck on 15 days even after sleep
That's something new.. Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix it!

Pity I don't have a PC, the game is fun but looking through the photos there's a lot of them that don't show up when doing the corresponding activity, like brushing teeth, I'm guessing it's because I'm using a mobile phone to play. Probably the same reason when I load a save after fully quitting the game I have to essentially restart the process of getting sexy time with the parents
Sadly, the game engine works really badly in mobile browsers. I can't help it.. And I wish you good luck in getting a PC

Any chance of an update for male protagonist content ?
I guess you talk about Young Marcus. That's not my game and I never played it, actually

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.3.0! A lot of new content

Hello there! My exams are finally over, and I returned home yesterday. It was hard, but I managed to pass them. Thank you all for understanding and support<3

I'm still working on my site. It seems it is not as good as I wanted it to be. But it works, and I guess all I need to do is to keep it working. I turned CGI-scripts on and testing the redirect system from MariaMod.site now. I don't remember if I told you, but I moved MilkyNail.site to the new hosting. Also, that site got a new certificate. A better one~

And I want to thank all my dear crew (Middlewared, Rachael, Plaze) for covering my bum while I was studying hard. They did excellent work, and they made almost everything in this update!

UPD 9.3.0
Changes:

- Mom and Dad got their own "message bubbles." Also, changed the color of the brother's ones
- Fixed a few bugs in the teacher scene and added more content. Now you must have 70+ points of Corruption to see some pervy content, and the second (or more) visit to detention will have another scene. Rachael made the whole scene
- Some fixes and minor additions in the Barn
- Added a new big mode - "Family bitch". To activate this mode, the main character must be seen by his grandfather as she has sex with Ralph. After that, keep playing and wait :) Warning! This mod needs some final touches and may contain bugs!
- Also, the scenes for that mode were written by Plaze
- Updated SugarCube (from 2.33.2 to 2.34.1). The authors have fixed one serious system bug, according to the changelog
- Perk values were lowered a bit

Here you go! Enjoy the first signs of spring (if you have any...), and see you next weekend!:3

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
teacher...how to get that content...i have only library gigs...
and how to unlock sister?
i dont think i saw anything in ingame hints...

how to save outfits? went to beach to change to bikini which i did before - now it is skirt.

Last edited:

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, I'm currently trying the family bitch mode. But the only thing I can do is going out on morning and evening. I'm always too tired to talk to anyone. It raises dog corruption tho. Do I have to keep taking walkies until something happens, or is it a not yet implemented?
Thanks for the game by the way ! :)
(Also I picked the sister, but when the bitch event started, the brother was talking instead :))

Sep 20, 2019
Please try direct links or mirrors in the head of this thread. Sadly, I don't work with MEGA anymore

That's something new.. Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix it!

Sadly, the game engine works really badly in mobile browsers. I can't help it.. And I wish you good luck in getting a PC

I guess you talk about Young Marcus. That's not my game and I never played it, actually
Adding other links like Mediafire or Google Drive to download games from is good for users that are not in New Zealand to be able to get the newest updates if possible or one of the public ones since i am from the UK, i can't get to any of the Websites on MEGA because of it being in New Zealand.

Dante992

Oct 6, 2020
Hello, I'm currently trying the family bitch mode. But the only thing I can do is going out on morning and evening. I'm always too tired to talk to anyone. It raises dog corruption tho. Do I have to keep taking walkies until something happens, or is it a not yet implemented?
Thanks for the game by the way ! :)
(Also I picked the sister, but when the bitch event started, the brother was talking instead :))
I've been playing around with it and can't find much content either to be honest. It seems if you go into the brothers room in the evening you can play with him and, when you raise corruption enough, you can beg him but it doesn't seem to do anything. Got the Dog corruption to over 100 and apart from at the weekend when the bro washes you I couldn't find any content.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes