4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
In the pic folder are that all pic's for "bestiality" content or have he deleted that totaly?????

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
In the pic folder are that all pic's for "bestiality" content or have he deleted that totaly?????
Patreon my man, Patreon.
Right now because of those assholes MM is trying to make a "clean" version of the game... and the good stuff will be only available through his personal site... well that's the goal at least. His bank is being a bitch as well.

milesld

May 26, 2020
Do outfits work for you?

I'm trying to set some up, but as soon as I click "Wear", they revert to the current one.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Patreon my man, Patreon.
Right now because of those assholes MM is trying to make a "clean" version of the game... and the good stuff will be only available through his personal site... well that's the goal at least. His bank is being a bitch as well.
I know its x-mas, but does developer know about errors and does he work on them ?

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
I have an idea.. Give me a couple of days:3

Hi, people! The update is already finished, but the idea struck me. You deserve a New Year (or Christmas) present, and I know what to give you as a gift! I’ll create scenes you always asked me about! To be honest, I already started to work on them. I just need a couple of days to finish this part:)

Merry Christmas to everyone, see you very soon;3

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure "MariaMod", is a Gal, not a "Dude" . . . . . Though, I could be wrong :oops: :rolleyes: . (A dude* could have 'taken' over 'Her Game*', (cause 'She' gave-it-up) :unsure:
In the beginning, way-back-when, this game, "Young Maria", (now-a-series, and slightly different*, then what it was then), was created by a Gal,(who called herself 'YoungMaria'), and admitted as such, in the game's forum thread, as being a female. She had some troubles over on TFG Site, (due to their newer, concept, of "Mind Transformations", don't count anymore, as Transformations, ONLY Physical Transformations, do ! Even though the Site was called " TransFormations Games" aka TFG, (but was changed, to "TFGames", recently, maybe, about the same time, as when they took, "mind transformations", out of the category of "Transformations", you can search for), which should include all types of 'transformations', covered under the definition of the word itself .;))

PS - This is not the word of Law, or of God, just my Opinion and assessment, of what was going on then, at the time of happening.

EDIT: PS - I really LIKED, the original "Young Maria" game ! . . . just wish it hadn't changed so much :(:cry: . . . it's pretty much, a totally different game now . . . . "R.I.P. "Young Maria", the Original game. :(:cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
I like the game, though I acknowledge that updates sometimes bring bugs that need to be fixed.

1) I'd like to see her have more agency, for example seducing people who are showering

2) There are weird reactions, like how fam reacts to cum they put there and the brother being "why am I so attracted to her?!?!?" after boning her several times.

3) Bigger breast sizes

4) But most of all, I think it needs a destination. Maybe her parents or boss have plans for her. Maybe she has plans for her brother. Who knows what could happen at school... and so on.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.0.0! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello, comrades! This was an awful year, and we all know this. A lot of shit happened. But I hope everything we suffered made us stronger. We are humans, and it's hard to break us! So spend these holidays with your family, friends, beloved ones. Remember every bad thing that happened to you, and let it go. We have a whole life ahead, and I wish you had it happy. May 2021 be bright and beautiful!

Okay, I spoke from my heart, but, anyway, sorry for any mistakes:) Let's get back to YM. I spent a lot of time on this update, and I hope you enjoy it. Some scenes need to be expanded, and I know this. I'm not good at writing stories~ I hope Rachael might help me with them. She's a bit busy right now, tho... Also, thanks to Middlewared for fixing bugs. I know the last update was full of red lines, now everything is fixed.

UPD 9.0.0
Changes:

- Middlewared helped me with this update, and the first six lines belong to him. Including this one. He fixed kitchen errors (red lines)
- Cum now washes off when select "have a shower" after sleep
- Bugs in the parents' room were fixed
- Minor links bugs were fixed, too
- Tampons were removed from "dime time", remained only on pharmacy store
- Now, shower spy can join you, but only if you tease him(/her). 33% chance, no corruption or relationship check!
- Added a scene with a dog in the Park. When you are jogging, he may follow you (20% chance). And you can play with him:3
- Then, if bestiality is on, you can do NSFW stuff with him
- You can now clean semen off your face when washing it in the bathroom or brushing your teeth. I'm deadly sorry, but this might crash the old saves
- Also, you can clean it off from your legs by using the toilet in the same bathroom
- Talking about the bathroom, now you don't get covered in cum after you have sex there
- Finally. Finally! You finally can go outside naked! You people asked me a million times, and here you go, perverts~ Happy New Year:3 There's just one scene yet (with a police officer, night and day gifs. 33% chance), but I already have some ideas. Oh, you need 90 points of corruption to go out like that. Yes, deal with it

Okie, here you are. I wish you the best New Year ever. Cheers!;3

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
mm.png

Bez názvu.png

"Play online" - version.
May I ask how to put save from "Play online" to "Offline version" or "Online version" ? When I use "Load from disk" nothing happens. Thx. With all mistakes amazing game developer.

Last edited:

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
my paperdoll always bugs out on the offline version, got the main picture folder and the recent offline version and combined them
had the same issue on the last version as well, help plz ?
paperdoll.jpg

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
How does one get pregnant from the brother or father? They always pull out or there's no text indication of what goes on for the finish.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys! I'm new to this game. What are the cons and pros of playing offline version vs online version?

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I really liked the game I played it when it was still without step....
of course this doesn't bother me in other games where it was planned from the beginning but since it was changed here it's a pity.
but i must say that a lot of content was added and it develops nicely

still a good game thanks

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
I really liked the game I played it when it was still without step....
of course this doesn't bother me in other games where it was planned from the beginning but since it was changed here it's a pity.
but i must say that a lot of content was added and it develops nicely

still a good game thanks
that's too bad, if you bother to read 3 comment above you, you might be able to go back the way it was..

kandora

Nov 17, 2018
What are the conditions of the scene with parents at night? Even if relationship 200 and corruption 100 do not proceed.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes