addanalexp Increase anal sex experience by 10 points
addvagexp Increase vaginal sex experience by 10 points
ycorrupt Increase main character's corruption by 30 points
beautifulm Increase main character's beauty by 30 points
populargirl Increase main character's popularity by 30 points
drinksomecoffee Maximize main character's energy
soulmate Increase relationship with sibling by 10 points
scorrupt Increase sibling's corruption by 10 points
yparentsliberty Increase relationship (and corruption?) with both parents by 10 points
datechanger Change the date
The parents liberty code actually doesn't raise their corruption as well.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
How long has it been since the creator hide the variables in sugar cube to most the stats in the game? I assume it's to sell the cheat codes, but for me it just turns me off on supporting. I swore like 6 months ago they were listed.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

JonathanSchofield

Mar 18, 2020
MariaMod, would love it if you would at least test the new additions once before you release them... Had to fix the source code on both version 8.4.0 and 8.6.0 to fix conditional errors... It takes a few seconds to test and fix, so please do it in the future...

Also in new beach sex scene the spacing is done incorrectly so it is rendered on the screen as text rather than spacing, it is currently "@emsp;" while it should be " ". A similar issue happend in the conditional for the gangbang refusal, it was: "if _random < 20 @@ settings.nonConsent" and should be: "if _random < 20 && settings.nonConsent"

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
YM-Offline.zip for V8.6.0 on all three download sites comes back with a virus detected.
There are no viruses, never will be. Sounds like a false positive on your end. You should probably fiddle with your AV's sensitivity if you're coming up with a virus on a html file, of all things.

Jul 29, 2019
Is it supposed to be missing paper doll for E cup and above? I think it may be because you shouldn't be able to get those cup sizes without cheating, but there are images for it, just not paper doll, so do I just not have the most recent version?

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
[browser] rhino status seems to have been reset to 'doesnt remember', and doesn't seem to apply to my files when loading them after switching it back to 'remember'. since i dont wanna start from scratch and end up having it just happen again i'm just sorta shrugging at the game

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit that the incest content is lacking. The brother is especially hard to get a scene with even with the corrupted family start and cheats to max out everything.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
a virus on a html file, of all things
HTML pages can reference JAVASCRIPT inline, just saying.

I haven't checked the latest version of the game, and I agree that it's highly unlikely to be a real virus, even more so since to my knowledge the staff of this site usually (not always) checks the files before allowing the upload, but as a game developer you probably ought to display a better knowledge than the average user, and not discard too quickly what gets reported on a pirate site.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure why the sister is even an option available at the moment. Aside from swapping out a pronoun a couple times and swapping the breakfast and shower pictures out she doesn't even have any content. It even throws out errors for unwritten scenes when you visit her in the evening. That's not "wip" that's just lazy coding, just disable the attempted interactions or the option in the first place until she gets actual content.

Reactions: Corvair

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The parents liberty code actually doesn't raise their corruption as well.
I don't see one to raise their corruption, either individually or as a couple. Am I missing it?

Never mind, I added some. I've made some modifications to the game, and I'll be uploading it soon. I think you'll like it.

Last edited:

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
[...]It even throws out errors for unwritten scenes when you visit her in the evening. That's not "wip" that's just lazy coding, just disable the attempted interactions or the option in the first place until she gets actual content.
That's still not fixed? I tried the game half a year or so ago, and was immediately put off by all the code mess that popped up when trying to interact with the sister (un- and ill-defined variables, links to dead passages, etc.).

Aug 5, 2019
Error:
<<dollClothesWidget>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'abdomen' of undefined)
<<dollClothesWidget>>

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
see the first post I've linked

Go into your browsers console and type
SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.appearance.chest.size ="a"

replace "a" with aa, b, c, or d

The game has variables for i, j and k sizes but they break the paper doll

1. HEST_A: "a"
  2. CHEST_AA: "aa"
  3. CHEST_B: "b"
  4. CHEST_C: "c"
  5. CHEST_D: "d"
  6. CHEST_H: "h"
  7. CHEST_I: "i"
  8. CHEST_J: "j"
  9. CHEST_K: "k"
I coulcn't get that to work. Press F12 for console, copy paste, enter, reload by moving between rooms. Nothing changed.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I coulcn't get that to work. Press F12 for console, copy paste, enter, reload by moving between rooms. Nothing changed.
Just tried the online version and it still works fine. Started a default game, went to school came home. Breast size was b
entered this:
SugarCube.State.variables.mainChar.appearance.chest.size ="d"
Went to new room and breast size on the avatar visibly increased.

Some methods are browser specific, I only use chrome.

Try entering :
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Pressing return and then clicking the little grey triangle. This should list all the variables and you can go in and change them that way.

To get to chest size you'll need to go down to mainChar then click the grey triangle then click the grey triangle next to appearance etc...

JonathanSchofield

Mar 18, 2020
For those still wanting to try the beach scene from 8.6.0 here is a fixed version of 8.7.0, since it still hasn't been fixed in version 8.7.0...

To be more clear the ZIP file attached contains the HTML files for 8.7.0 Online & Offline versions, they fix the beach scenes that got added in 8.6.0 but were broken. Scenes: Beach sex, beach gangbang, beach refuse. You can get the scene by going to the beach and pressing "Take a sunbath". The beach gangbang & beach refuse scene have a random chance to show up when doing the beach sex scene. The refuse scene has a random chance to happen if you have non-consent enabled in the settings.

Also I did a quick test of the 3 changes in 8.7.0 and they at least seem to be working, so this time nothing new that was added in this version was broken...

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Nov 28, 2019
Does playing ball with the kids at the beach lead to anything? Or is it only the man that comes up to you? I've never gotten gangbang and refuse so

JonathanSchofield

Mar 18, 2020
Does playing ball with the kids at the beach lead to anything? Or is it only the man that comes up to you? I've never gotten gangbang and refuse so
The gangbang scene and refuse scene is from the man walking up to you, but it only happens sometimes, so you need to trigger it multiple times to get it (either by saving on that scene and loading it, or using the undo & redo to keep jumping back and forward). From a quick look at the code it seems to have about a 20% chance of happening and the gangbang option requires player corruption of 70 or higher. The refuse forced scene only happens if you have non-consent enabled in settings.

The exact option you are looking for to get to the scene that has a chance to allow gangbang scene is: "This man is very attractive, perhaps you could find some place more quiet...", which comes from sunbathing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps justforlustdoll :)

Edit: Also, to my knowledge the volleyball scene does not lead to anything and from a quick look at the code the only thing that seems to change with that scene is the picture and they are all SFW volleyball pictures. Basically the scene seems to be filler, at least for now.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes