ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
Question, does anyone know a command line to change pregnancy chance? Theres a perk that does it, so there must be a value somewhere... but i cannot find it :<.

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
My apologies if this has been answered already, but does the dog collar do anything?

You take it off of Ralph the first time you have sex with him - Ralf's collar. You wear it as his breeding bitch

I'm hoping this brings back the bug from a while back where the animals (specifically the horse, never tried with the dog) could get you pregnant, but it may just be a trophy

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Question, does anyone know a command line to change pregnancy chance? Theres a perk that does it, so there must be a value somewhere... but i cannot find it :<.
not sure if you need to have taken the "blessed mother" perk for this to show, but once you're in the sugarcube consoleSugarCube.State.active.variables, you can find this - wasChanceToGetPregnantIncresed: true - 17 lines up from the bottom, between 'wardrobe' & 'wasnamerandomized'

Nov 28, 2019
What are the conditions for triggering Grandad discovering Maria? I've done it before but I'm trying to unlock this path for the new update and I can't seem to trigger it now even with back-forward reloading? This is a new savefile btw since the old one is bugged, I just spammed cheats to max everyone's corruption and relations

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
REALLY BAD BUG. CANNOT PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE. It shows some weird error message everywhere. Pls help. save was from previous version.
Family Bitchmode doesnt has much content yet anyway. Content for Bitch Mode is just a bit text, and a lot of waiting around no sex scenes for bitch mode only. THe online version doesnt has that bug.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
What are the conditions for triggering Grandad discovering Maria? I've done it before but I'm trying to unlock this path for the new update and I can't seem to trigger it now even with back-forward reloading? This is a new savefile btw since the old one is bugged, I just spammed cheats to max everyone's corruption and relations
the path doesnt has much yet, when you enter the farm you see where the granddad is (barn, dinner, garden <- thats where you play with ralph), for triggering that he catches you with ralph aka the dog you have to play outside (aka granddad garden). So you have to grind a bit or use the forward backward arrows for breeding by ralph. best time was around 16h for my test. He can caught you with the horse and pig too but that doesnt count.

Last edited:

Link

Jun 2, 2017
Hey. My google chrome has stopped automatically translating into my language. I cleaned the cache, reset settings, reinstalled. If the site translates in another language, but there is no game on the PC. If you know how to solve the problem, please write.

Raven3621

May 23, 2020
In my case Grandad discover me when i was giving hand pleasure to Ralf. He handcuffme and let Ralf fuck me, after that he leaves.
I have all stats avobe 70. and Ralf relationship avobe 100

Jun 10, 2020
Family Bitchmode doesnt has much content yet anyway. Content for Bitch Mode is just a bit text, and a lot of waiting around no sex scenes for bitch mode only. THe online version doesnt has that bug.
I cannot play the game because certain movements and actions are not there. Also its the online version

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.3.1! Hotfix :coffee:

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry for the last update. It contains a lot of bugs and looks not good. In this hotfix, I made the game somewhat better, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

And I'll make some critical changes to my site soon. It may affect some online versions of my games. It won't last for too long.

UPD 9.3.1
Family Bitch mode update:

- Fixed the missing pic of the collar. I replaced it with the dog collar
- Commented the "Dildo scene" words. It is a placeholder for a potential scene (chance of adding it one day? 40%)
- Fixed the error, preventing the use of old saves
Other changes:
- Fixed a huge error line in the bathroom spy scene
- Fixed the mainChar error in the scene with a teacher
- Now Jack can impregnate you (the drinking-all-night scene)
- Fixed a few errors in HaveASexWidget arguments (now ending in pussy is shown correctly)

Not much, but something. Tell me about any bug you find - I'll try to fix them all!

Reactions: Dante992

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
In my case Grandad discover me when i was giving hand pleasure to Ralf. He handcuffme and let Ralf fuck me, after that he leaves.
I have all stats avobe 70. and Ralf relationship avobe 100
how to give hand pleasure to ralf? i have only option to play inside/outside

Nov 28, 2019
Young Maria v9.3.1! Hotfix :coffee:

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry for the last update. It contains a lot of bugs and looks not good. In this hotfix, I made the game somewhat better, and I hope you'll enjoy it.

And I'll make some critical changes to my site soon. It may affect some online versions of my games. It won't last for too long.

UPD 9.3.1
Family Bitch mode update:

- Fixed the missing pic of the collar. I replaced it with the dog collar
- Commented the "Dildo scene" words. It is a placeholder for a potential scene (chance of adding it one day? 40%)
- Fixed the error, preventing the use of old saves
Other changes:
- Fixed a huge error line in the bathroom spy scene
- Fixed the mainChar error in the scene with a teacher
- Now Jack can impregnate you (the drinking-all-night scene)
- Fixed a few errors in HaveASexWidget arguments (now ending in pussy is shown correctly)

Not much, but something. Tell me about any bug you find - I'll try to fix them all!
Have you uploaded it for offline version yet? I reinstalled the offline version but my old save still isn't working?

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes