Alyona

Sep 20, 2018
Hello, sorry for post this here but which program i need to use if i want to create a game like this. A lot of HTML game use this but i dont find this information.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Finally. I must say. A Game on here, that updates fairly Quickly AND actually has great updates. I must say. Respect. You have to acknowledge this, time to time. Give this Team a thank you guys. They deserve it

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
just cant get grandad to see me with ralf i dont know what to do. I mean i get the collar but dont g et the scene where grandad sees me

This is only thing i get is there more ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
How do I get pregnant from the dad, he keeps pulling out.
Up until the recent patch that I couldn't use an old save with, somehow I got to the point where he would half cum in me, then pull out. Trying that again with the recent version and at over 200 relation and at 100 corruption but still pulls out.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I have a question regarding ingame gifs and pictures. Im probably not even at the halfway and noticed that there are tons of pictures in the main folder. Is game not using them all or i just need to progress more? Well the actual thing i wanna know is if game using every single picture there.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When I search the thread for "incest" I find some comments about a sister and a brother, but there is no [incest] tag. :unsure:

Is there incest in this and the tag is just missing?
Enable Incest in the Options and you can have sex with your Dad or Mom and brother

The last version though of this I played referred to them as 'step' brother etc, but that is simple to edit in the game as it is referred to relatively infrequently

Jul 31, 2018
how much content with the brother is in the game actually? and does pregnancy still get you a "bad ending"? if yes will there be some update for the pregnancy?

fimbult

Mar 13, 2018
How do you get the noncon events for the brother to fire? His corruption/relationship are both above 90, but no matter how many times I search the drawers/shelves in the room it won't fire - I only get one line of him telling you not to. The settings allow all content.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Its like Girl Life but not as good. Has potential, but to grindy atm and really needs to make better shortcuts.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes