Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
For anybody complaining about lack of incest

*pssst*

the father and the mother are both referred to as "step mother/father" exactly once in the game, in the prologue, and outside of menu options your sibling is literally never referred to as "step" anything

in other words it's the same thing as "rhino" totally-not being hentai bestiality.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

*pssst*

the father and the mother are both referred to as "step mother/father" exactly once in the game, in the prologue, and outside of menu options your sibling is literally never referred to as "step" anything

in other words it's the same thing as "rhino" totally-not being hentai bestiality.
I think you got your wires crossed, we want MORE as the stuff that's there is good but lacking. TBH i didn't see any complaints. And i need to get that sweet "stepdad" juice but he keeps pulling out :(

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019

*pssst*

Shh, keep that in secret~~

Reactions: Keldin

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.5.0! Better, bigger, stronger~

Hi, everyone! I'm in a rush right now, so let me be quick.

I still work on my site this week (fixing old bugs, exploring new ones, you know...). I read articles by Google and trying to get used to its developer tools. They are so useful! I never was a web developer, but I'm growing in this direction, too. Plus, I got some help from my old friend, the true web developer.

Also, I met a young musician two days ago. Maybe he could write a song or two for YM in the future. But.. something keeps telling me that this is not a good idea. He's way too young and inexperienced.

UPD 9.5.0
Family Bitch mode update:

- Fixed the lack of energy to do anything. Yes, again. Did it in the brother room, living room, and parents room
- Also, you won't see the regular brother schedule while you are in FB mode
- Changed the Police dog rape scene a bit. And moved it to another paragraph (only programmers will notice this)
- I set a new limit for FB Corruption - 100 points (instead of 50). Plus, you can't get more than 100 now
- Added a new small scene by Plaze. If you have more than 20 points of FB Corruption and lucky enough (20% chance), you can see an "invitation" to have a nap on the couch. This scene is available only in the Family Bitch mode
Other changes:
- Fixed the endless vitamins
- Fixed the tip variable error in a couple of places (including the Threesome event)
- I set limits for some more stats (family Corruption and Relationship stats, mostly)
- Finally, I added pics to the Dog scene in the Park
- Fixed a lot of typos here and there
- Added a scene for Library. When you read erotic books, you can masturbate or meet a guy and have sex with him (blowjob or vaginal). These scenes have many gifs (~20)

Do you feel the breath of spring? I don't. Okay, see you next weekend, people;3

Reactions: TAR313

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Man, this game is more grindy than your average QSP game... I have to constantly go into the smartphone (which has a weird delay) to cheat and I get a whole of two different gifs with the dad. Not worth it.
Scenes could need some more "meat on the bones", they feel a bit lackluster sadly. Either you have good story writing and use some images/media to enhance that, or you use more images/media to compensate for lack of story etc, or optimal, you have both good story/writing and a decent amount of images/media to go with. When you get left with "Is that it?", it get a bit disappointing. It's not all terrible, just could been so much more...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
are there still no pics in the FB mode or arent they included on the online version for some reason ?
Haven't been able to trigger any scenes in that mode, so idk. If you comb through the image folder you might spot something new...

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Young Maria v9.5.0! Better, bigger, stronger~

Hi, everyone! I'm in a rush right now, so let me be quick.

I still work on my site this week (fixing old bugs, exploring new ones, you know...). I read articles by Google and trying to get used to its developer tools. They are so useful! I never was a web developer, but I'm growing in this direction, too. Plus, I got some help from my old friend, the true web developer.

Also, I met a young musician two days ago. Maybe he could write a song or two for YM in the future. But.. something keeps telling me that this is not a good idea. He's way too young and inexperienced.

UPD 9.5.0

- Fixed the lack of energy to do anything. Yes, again. Did it in the brother room, living room, and parents room
- Also, you won't see the regular brother schedule while you are in FB mode
- Changed the Police dog rape scene a bit. And moved it to another paragraph (only programmers will notice this)
- I set a new limit for FB Corruption - 100 points (instead of 50). Plus, you can't get more than 100 now
- Added a new small scene by Plaze. If you have more than 20 points of FB Corruption and lucky enough (20% chance), you can see an "invitation" to have a nap on the couch. This scene is available only in the Family Bitch mode
Other changes:
- Fixed the endless vitamins
- Fixed the tip variable error in a couple of places (including the Threesome event)
- I set limits for some more stats (family Corruption and Relationship stats, mostly)
- Finally, I added pics to the Dog scene in the Park
- Fixed a lot of typos here and there
- Added a scene for Library. When you read erotic books, you can masturbate or meet a guy and have sex with him (blowjob or vaginal). These scenes have many gifs (~20)

Do you feel the breath of spring? I don't. Okay, see you next weekend, people;3
i really like and enjoy ur game since a long time - i wish there will was more public nudity / humiliation

BUT

You are one of my heroes who is keeping his good work up for a long time ! - i love it

btw. i love grindy games an i find its not too grindy at all ... try to bring dancing skills on max in girl life and you know what grind means

greetings from Germany !!!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i really like and enjoy ur game since a long time - i wish there will was more public nudity / humiliation

BUT

You are one of my heroes who is keeping his good work up for a long time ! - i love it

btw. i love grindy games an i find its not too grindy at all ... try to bring dancing skills on max in girl life and you know what grind means

Issue isn't really the grind, it's the lack of pay off. In Girlife you can cheat on every stat possible with the inbuilt cheat menu though. No need to grind the dance skill forever unless you really into it... (also it would go faster if you grind the main stat the dance skill make use of..)

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
The new library events don't work for me. The gif doesn't load and I can't hit anything but 'Back' and there's two of them if an event goes off after reading the erotic novel.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
white girls fuck dogs , white girls fuck dogs, white girls fuck dogs, white girls fuck dogs white girls fuuuck dooooogsss!

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Issue isn't really the grind, it's the lack of pay off. In Girlife you can cheat on every stat possible with the inbuilt cheat menu though. No need to grind the dance skill forever unless you really into it... (also it would go faster if you grind the main stat the dance skill make use of..)
I was crying for two days when I discovered that game. It is 6yo for now! That's a huge whale in this sinful ocean and of course, it has fewer problems with pay off:) But I know that the grind is a really bad issue in my game and I'm working

BUT

I love my standards and I'm pleased that you like them, too:3 Privet from Russia to you!

New library gifs are broken
Yeah, I know... Let me make a post with some explanations. And sorry for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TAR313

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.6.0! Want some scenes? Here you go!

Hello, everyone! This week was a rough one. I won't complain about my problems. Just.. sorry, and I'll be a better developer next time. I promise:3

My team almost totally made this update. A huge thank you to them! And I wanted to tell you about the gifs in the library section. I know that they don't work - the thing is, the whole related folder is missed from online hosting. I don't know how this possible, but I'm working on this. I have one idea how I can fix this, so wish me good luck..

All the next week I'll spend passing more exams (already preparing for them), but there's a chance I'll get sick because of my roommate and in this case, I'll be able to work more! Okay, time for the changelog.

UPD 9.6.0

- Added a scene by Plaze - Playing with brother in FB mode. Just beg him to play more with you, and you'll get what you want! And, if you have a non-consent setting turned on, you have a 20% chance of getting the more interesting part of this scene
- Added ability to go to the Park while you are walking
- And there you can meet another scene by Plaze. Turn bestiality on, get more than 40 points of FBCorruption and play with your new friend - dog Max! There are two scenes, actually
Other changes:
- Added a scene by Rachael - Father is Ron (for the giving birth event)
- Another scene - Father is Jerry
- And another - Father is stranger
- An update in the system that prevents save files crash (by Middlewared)

Wish me good luck and see you all next weekend!
Also, Happy Valentine's Day<3

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes