Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Quote:
Other changes:
- Removed the 'End Game' warning in the Bedroom. You saw it in the last days of pregnancy

Does this mean that there is no more game over from giving birth?

<secretly hopes so> ;)
Pregnancy is done in a shameful way right now. Just to cover this tag, I think.

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.8.0! Spring is coming..

Hi there! I hope you all have a good weekend and are ready to greet spring! I'm a bit tired of the cold myself... Okay, back to business! This week was good for work, and I managed to work both on YM and the site.

Talking about my team, Rachael made two amazing scenes for the detention event (male and female teachers). And we are talking with Plaze about feminizing brother. There are only plans for now, but maybe we will work on this part more seriously.

And my site's files are wasted. I have no idea why, but some got corrupted, and I can't repair them. Also, I can't upload new ones or manage URLs. Interesting, right? I'm so tired of my helplessness, to be honest... Also, I found out that Russian banks don't have IBAN codes, which prevents me from using a lot of cool European plugins to run my 'internet shop.' Anyway, I keep working on everything and I hope you'll enjoy the new version of YM :3

UPD 9.8.0
Family Bitch mode update:

- Now, when you start with the Family Bitch perk, the farm is already discovered + you have 50 points of relationship with Ralf, and you didn't see the very first scene with him (when you obtain the collar) + granddad has already seen you with him
- Added a new item to the Dog girl magazine - a realistic dog dildo. Use it to add some FB Corruption for 20 Energy. The only blowjob is available for now
- Now, you can use the cheat codes menu on your Smartphone while in FB mode. The cheat for Corruption will add FB Corruption points (but only in FB mode!)
Other changes:
- Added gifs for a Library scene. The one you see when reading erotic books
- Increased the chance to get pregnant. Base chance - 5% instead of 1% and 15% instead of 2% if you started with the "Blessed mother" perk (you don't have to restart the game)
- Now reading in the Library is not so useless. For 30 points of Energy (instead of 20) you can choose a new book - 'Social literature' and it will give you +1 to all family members' Relationship. Also, I changed the structure of this passage to add more books easier in the future
- Added two scenes by Rachael. When you go to the school detention with non-consensual content enabled and not corrupted enough, you'll see the rape scenes (with male and female teachers). This counts as a 'first interaction,' and you won't see the standard first scene

Well, see you next weekend, like always! Don't get cold<3

Reactions: ustar

angerybro

May 7, 2020
how do i save a file to disk? i click it in save menu but it just brings me back to milky's site on a 404 site.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Young Maria v9.8.0! Spring is coming..

Hi there! I hope you all have a good weekend and are ready to greet spring! I'm a bit tired of the cold myself... Okay, back to business! This week was good for work, and I managed to work both on YM and the site.

Talking about my team, Rachael made two amazing scenes for the detention event (male and female teachers). And we are talking with Plaze about feminizing brother. There are only plans for now, but maybe we will work on this part more seriously.

And my site's files are wasted. I have no idea why, but some got corrupted, and I can't repair them. Also, I can't upload new ones or manage URLs. Interesting, right? I'm so tired of my helplessness, to be honest... Also, I found out that Russian banks don't have IBAN codes, which prevents me from using a lot of cool European plugins to run my 'internet shop.' Anyway, I keep working on everything and I hope you'll enjoy the new version of YM :3

UPD 9.8.0
Family Bitch mode update:

- Now, when you start with the Family Bitch perk, the farm is already discovered + you have 50 points of relationship with Ralf, and you didn't see the very first scene with him (when you obtain the collar) + granddad has already seen you with him
- Added a new item to the Dog girl magazine - a realistic dog dildo. Use it to add some FB Corruption for 20 Energy. The only blowjob is available for now
- Now, you can use the cheat codes menu on your Smartphone while in FB mode. The cheat for Corruption will add FB Corruption points (but only in FB mode!)
Other changes:
- Added gifs for a Library scene. The one you see when reading erotic books
- Increased the chance to get pregnant. Base chance - 5% instead of 1% and 15% instead of 2% if you started with the "Blessed mother" perk (you don't have to restart the game)
- Now reading in the Library is not so useless. For 30 points of Energy (instead of 20) you can choose a new book - 'Social literature' and it will give you +1 to all family members' Relationship. Also, I changed the structure of this passage to add more books easier in the future
- Added two scenes by Rachael. When you go to the school detention with non-consensual content enabled and not corrupted enough, you'll see the rape scenes (with male and female teachers). This counts as a 'first interaction,' and you won't see the standard first scene

Well, see you next weekend, like always! Don't get cold<3
Edit: Also the female teacher detention points to "/pics/teacher_sex_after_classes_female/0.webp" but the correct path is "pics/teacher_sex_after_classes/female"
Female Teacher detention still points to the wrong path. Also now all the books in the library cost 30 energy, not just Social Literature. That one might be intentional, but the wording in the changelog seems to imply it should just be Social Literature that costs 30 energy.

Also did the Erotic Book event chance get nerfed? It seems to happen way less now, or maybe I'm misremembering

Edit: Accepting the "stay home bonus" on the cheat menu removes the "Cheat!" button on the cheat menu, making you unable to enter any cheats.

Edit edit: So in the library event where you catch someone masturbating, if you choose the "Masturbate" option the scene will load but there's no continue button at the bottom, so you won't be able move on from the scene and instead have to use the back button. This has been in the game since those options were first added.

Edit edit edit: Also what's the exact trigger for the Parent's nighttime bedroom scenes? I've tried everynight of the week, always had full energy and max corruption of both the main character and the parents, tried teasing them at night, tried between 23-24, tried between 24-2am, nothing seems to work.

Edit edit edit edit: Okay so the new FB dildo blowjob event points to "/pics/realisticDogDildo.jpg" which does not exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahsan shajee ahmed

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Young Maria [v9.8.0] [MariaMod] - Compressed

Original Offline Size: 138.12 MB
Original Main Pics Folder Size: 1.05 GB

Compressed Offline Size: 34.1 MB
Compressed Main Pics Folder Size: 276.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
5 energy for napping and 3 for relaxing in the bath? What is the point? 5 energy is fuck all useless compared to how much every action in this game demands. You have to nap for half the day just to get enough energy to jill off.
That there are only a few points for napping is something I don't understand too, but bathing just makes you sometimes tired. A shower can be refreshing if you use cold water, but bathing is sometimes like cuddling into a blanket. Nobody uses cold water for bathing.
An option for bathing that maybe could be implemented is that you could buy bath bombs. There are some with therapeutic effects - relaxing (make you tired, cost energy), healing (removes ailments like being sore) and refreshing (wakes you up,gives you energy) and maybe it could be added to the shower too. Hot shower helps with soreness and a cold shower gives you more energy than a normal shower and helps with being horny.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
That there are only a few points for napping is something I don't understand too, but bathing just makes you sometimes tired. A shower can be refreshing if you use cold water, but bathing is sometimes like cuddling into a blanket. Nobody uses cold water for bathing.
An option for bathing that maybe could be implemented is that you could buy bath bombs. There are some with therapeutic effects - relaxing (make you tired, cost energy), healing (removes ailments like being sore) and refreshing (wakes you up,gives you energy) and maybe it could be added to the shower too. Hot shower helps with soreness and a cold shower gives you more energy than a normal shower and helps with being horny.
I understand that bathing can make somebody drowsy, I'm just saying if you're going to make it an option then it should actually be a viable option. Why even have it if it's not useful for anything?

Hopeforthefuture2

May 11, 2019
any chance of visiting the farm in FB mode so maria can have fun with the animals as a dog ( also bring back animal pregnancy for her ^,..,^ in FB mode)

funny when she could get knocked up by Ralf in past content ( bet he would love to be father of her puppy's)

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes