NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
The game says there is no incest content.
Then explain to me the tag at the top that clearly says "incest".
You changed your mind or you f'ed up?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Found an error when job hunting; unless you choose the secretary job, you're kind of stuck. This happens in both versions (offline and online). Path to error: Go to Bedroom > Find a Job > Back > Back (This gives an error and I can't go back.)

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Female Teacher detention still points to the wrong path. Also now all the books in the library cost 30 energy, not just Social Literature. That one might be intentional, but the wording in the changelog seems to imply it should just be Social Literature that costs 30 energy.

Also did the Erotic Book event chance get nerfed? It seems to happen way less now, or maybe I'm misremembering

Edit: Accepting the "stay home bonus" on the cheat menu removes the "Cheat!" button on the cheat menu, making you unable to enter any cheats.

Edit edit: So in the library event where you catch someone masturbating, if you choose the "Masturbate" option the scene will load but there's no continue button at the bottom, so you won't be able move on from the scene and instead have to use the back button. This has been in the game since those options were first added.

Edit edit edit: Also what's the exact trigger for the Parent's nighttime bedroom scenes? I've tried everynight of the week, always had full energy and max corruption of both the main character and the parents, tried teasing them at night, tried between 23-24, tried between 24-2am, nothing seems to work.

Edit edit edit edit: Okay so the new FB dildo blowjob event points to "/pics/realisticDogDildo.jpg" which does not exist.
Damn, thank you. Will fix..

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
The game says there is no incest content.
Then explain to me the tag at the top that clearly says "incest".
You changed your mind or you f'ed up?
This industry is based on the thin edge between old people with laws and young people with fetishes. I'm just trying to keep the balance (I f*cked up a few times already, yeah. Thin ice)

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v9.9.0! I'm back to work

Hi, people! I'm finally back to work. Well, I'm still sick, but I have to move on. This update is not that big, but I'm getting ready to add new big features. Plaze is currently working on feminizing his brother. This is a big addition and requires some coding work.

I also finally figured out how to improve Problem Solver. I will have to dig a little into the documentation, but it is quite feasible.

I also solved a long-standing problem with non-working pictures in Young Maria. The problem was a plugin not working properly on the hosting. Later I will work on Forest Fairytales and my other games so that they display the pictures correctly.

UPD 9.9.0
Changes:

- Improved the button in the Cheat menu. Now in case of JavaScript error, it will work anyway
- Added two scenes by Rachael. Now in a threesome event (when you are whoring via Smartphone, there is a chance to run into this event), brother and mom can join you and your customer. There's no scene for sister yet
- Made some preparations for the new big feature - the ability to sissify brother. Plaze has already created a few scenes. Now I'm working on code. It will be released very soon!
- A small update in the Problem Solver. It will work better now. Also, I almost finished the better version of it

Well, I'm going home soon. And this means more free time for me to work! See you next weekend:3

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this game was pretty good because of the real stuff the game still very good and I like the writting but now is like other games of this style

Gabbercop86

Dec 22, 2019
English is not my mother tongue:

In FB mode, if you could go into the garden and enjoy the sun there on the lawn, where the neighbor could watch me where the neighbor's dog can come by to play with me.

It was also cool if you could go outside alone in FB mode and then walk through the neighborhood and then meet street dogs.

That is what you could possibly add to him because you are only in the house in FB mode.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
??? seriously, clean stash and get fuck, better not finish
Is there a way to avoid Ron. and how to go to other room

and how to fix this
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.0.0! Paper Doll changes!

Hello, everybody! I managed to add a lot of cool stuff this time. Even a few new pictures (with Ralf)! I’m finally back at home, and I can work more now.

I didn’t add the part with sissifying brother this time because it’s unfinished. Also, I decided to keep the old Problem Solver for now because it’s still working somehow. Anyway, I worked on both these cases and made some progress.

I improved Paper Doll a bit, and I strongly recommend updating the game.

And I’m going to create a Bug Hunter role in my Discord server. Soon. If you give a lot of feedback, mention me there and I’ll give you this honorable title~

UPD 10.0.0
Changes:

– I spent a lot of time fixing Paper Doll. It should work properly for mobile players now. Also, I added some variables to add pieces of clothes easier in the future
– Freed up space in Twine in the top left corner by moving all Story Help menu-related passages into one. Players won’t notice any changes (I hope)
– I created a new schedule for the sister. Added it to the help menu. Spoiler: it is similar to brother’s one
– Created a style for sister’s dialog boxes. Feel free to submit your ideas about the color combination
– Added sister’s reaction on nude/topless main character. It works as brother’s since they have almost identical schedules
– Fixed some misprints and made text improvements
– Fixed (/finished) global variables showing positions of sister
– Now sister can notice semen on you. Two reactions: when semen on/in pussy and when it’s everywhere
– Improved both Problem Solver and Daily Check Problem Solver. I don’t want to touch something that works, so I just made them a bit faster and more efficient
– Added new text by Rachael to the Threesome event (when you are whoring via Smartphone, and a family member wants to join). Now, sister is available, too. Like always, there’s a scene for the first time and another one for other times
– Fixed the error you get when you go to JobHunters from the Bedroom link and then back
– I removed all useless books from the Library
– Added a new rule to the HaveASexWidget now beasts can cum in you without getting you pregnant! Already added this ability to existing scenes
– Added limit for Ralf’s relationship points (from 0 to 100)
– Now, you can mate with Ralf in Family Bitch mode. Enable it in Dog girl magazine (requires 80 FB Corruption). Later I’ll add his reaction to Canine lube to make it not so useless

Have a good day and see you next weekend!

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any reason why there are so many different clothes to choose from, or is that just preference mostly? Would be nice if it would be easier to see what kind of stat changes clothes do, so like just showing if some sockings give you +1 looks or something.

And would be nice to know exactly what kind of combinations of clothes i need to try at night even with Jerry. I don't like going in blind. Different butt accessories is simple enough, but it gets really complicated if i need to try all the different combinations of clothes. Should all the clothes at least be from same theme of clothes (like neon top, neon bottom etc)?

Would be nice to see UI improvements for that, or in case of cloth combination, just maybe list them in "Story help (spoilers alert) "

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes