Jul 31, 2018
so pregnancy still has no content? Btw since you added family bitch mode and you plan to focus it, you should make the character being able to get pregnant from the dog

Nov 28, 2019
Young Maria v10.0.0! Paper Doll changes!

Hello, everybody! I managed to add a lot of cool stuff this time. Even a few new pictures (with Ralf)! I’m finally back at home, and I can work more now.

I didn’t add the part with sissifying brother this time because it’s unfinished. Also, I decided to keep the old Problem Solver for now because it’s still working somehow. Anyway, I worked on both these cases and made some progress.

I improved Paper Doll a bit, and I strongly recommend updating the game.

And I’m going to create a Bug Hunter role in my Discord server. Soon. If you give a lot of feedback, mention me there and I’ll give you this honorable title~

UPD 10.0.0
Changes:

– I spent a lot of time fixing Paper Doll. It should work properly for mobile players now. Also, I added some variables to add pieces of clothes easier in the future
– Freed up space in Twine in the top left corner by moving all Story Help menu-related passages into one. Players won’t notice any changes (I hope)
– I created a new schedule for the sister. Added it to the help menu. Spoiler: it is similar to brother’s one
– Created a style for sister’s dialog boxes. Feel free to submit your ideas about the color combination
– Added sister’s reaction on nude/topless main character. It works as brother’s since they have almost identical schedules
– Fixed some misprints and made text improvements
– Fixed (/finished) global variables showing positions of sister
– Now sister can notice semen on you. Two reactions: when semen on/in pussy and when it’s everywhere
– Improved both Problem Solver and Daily Check Problem Solver. I don’t want to touch something that works, so I just made them a bit faster and more efficient
– Added new text by Rachael to the Threesome event (when you are whoring via Smartphone, and a family member wants to join). Now, sister is available, too. Like always, there’s a scene for the first time and another one for other times
– Fixed the error you get when you go to JobHunters from the Bedroom link and then back
– I removed all useless books from the Library
– Added a new rule to the HaveASexWidget now beasts can cum in you without getting you pregnant! Already added this ability to existing scenes
– Added limit for Ralf’s relationship points (from 0 to 100)
– Now, you can mate with Ralf in Family Bitch mode. Enable it in Dog girl magazine (requires 80 FB Corruption). Later I’ll add his reaction to Canine lube to make it not so useless

Have a good day and see you next weekend!
What does "Added a new rule to the HaveASexWidget now beasts can cum in you without getting you pregnant! Already added this ability to existing scenes" mean? Beasts could cause pregnancy before?

Reactions: MASK

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I love this game, very good one !Gonno be honest here : Im supporting the games that i like but this one i dont because everytime i look at updates changelogs i see " -Fixed this - Fixed that" :)) and now with the FB mode its like ur working on 2 separate games so more to FIX !

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
game was good until they added FB mode, And just did a 180 with the game, and they keep focusing that instead of making more content in the actual story via work, Family, Marcus, Anything else, seems like they got lazy but keep want to farm patreon money. There's better HTML games out there with actual effort put into them.
Totally not agree and I can tell you that I'm working even harder than before. Plus, Young Marcus isn't my game and I don't have Patreon page right now. Anyway, I don't focus on FB mode already. All I do is try to add content you people will like. I put a lot of effort into it. ... Don't think that I'm here just for money. I'm not like others

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v10.1.0! A lot of new scenes~

Hello, everyone! I'm finally done with this update, so let me show it.

I'm sorry, but I had absolutely no time to add the sissy part. It's finished already, so I guess I will implement it a bit later.

In this update, I fixed one bug, and it's very important. I guess it affected the sibling object, and there's a chance we never meet the 'sibling.type' error again! Anyway, let me know if I'm wrong and you faced this problem again.

UPD 10.1.0
Changes:

- (by Middlewared, Rachael) Now you will see a display of the comfort level of the main character in the wardrobe. It depends on the current underwear and your Corruption
- (by Middlewared, Rachael) Added reactions of relatives on your nudity
- (by Middlewared, Rachael) Added reactions (of relatives, other people) on your current clothes and erotic accessories
- (by Middlewared, me) Added new items: lacy bra, lacy panties, thong, crotchless panties. Already added, but not implemented yet (you won't see these items): handcuffs and yoke, chastity bra, chastity belt, nipple chain, corset
- Fixed pics in the scene where you are mating with Ralf in the room
- Fixed the detention gifs (female version)
- (by Rachael, me) Added a Cleaning sister's room scene. To see it, you must have 15 points of Corruption and your sister more than 30. There are vaginal and oral endings
- Changed colors for the main character's dialogue box. I hope it's more comfortable for the eyes now
- Improved the Cleaning brother's room and Brother is training scenes a bit
- Fixed style of sister's dialogue boxes here and there
- Put brother\sister paragraphs in a new order. Now brother scenes are on top of sister ones. Players won't notice any changes
- (by Rachael, me) Added three small scenes with sister: Sister exercising, Sister playing PS4, Sister reading a magazine
- (by Rachael, me) Added the ability to chat with sister (when she is exercising). All topics are similar to brother's chat paragraph
- A cosmetic change in the sibling schedule
- Fixed one huge bug. Now sister character displays correctly

I hope it's getting warmer in your place:3 See you next weekend! <3

Last edited:

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Totally not agree and I can tell you that I'm working even harder than before. Plus, Young Marcus isn't my game and I don't have Patreon page right now. Anyway, I don't focus on FB mode already. All I do is try to add content you people will like. I put a lot of effort into it. ... Don't think that I'm here just for money. I'm not like others
While I wouldn't put it as crassly as he did, the latest updates do feel a whole lot like patreon-request-derailing. Maybe all the bestiality thing was what you were going for originally, I'm not going to accuse you of lying about. I'm just saying that's what it feels like.

As for not having a Patreon page, sorry, but all other donation sites and system still counts :D

That being said I do appreciate that you actually put time and effort and actually release updates regularly.

EDIT: Also, isn't letting the player choose if they want a brother or a sister just kinda doubling your work for on extra game-time? I'm just asking, because I see that a lot in games in development, extremely early big-time decisions that just increases the workload greatly while not actually providing extra content. Like if the whole sister business is that interesting, why not just incorporate both of them?

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
ok so played this game and.. maybe I'm just bad at it, maybe I'm missing something here:

if you choose 18yrs old you cant have a job and cant make money ?

if you get to have a job, you win 100$ per week, but your basic necessities stack up to 175$ ?

FB mode is too grindy to get only four extra scenes with no image..

What is the progression ? You walk on the street, find a lot of places that are shops (you go, buy something, nothing happens) it takes TOO much time to unlock the apt room and it basically opens a new grind house..

The family characters have little content: you can tease your parents but I didn't proceeded much since I can't find them anywhere else, the brother is way too much time outside the house, and when you actually progress with him he stops showing up..

I think the game is interesting but I fail to find the core content, the game has a lot of things that dont really change anything, like the clothes: they dont really add up a lot.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I've actually thoroughly enjoyed this game a couple of times. Gonna get meself some sub, cause this effort deserves it and am curious to see firsthand where it's at.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
ok so played this game and.. maybe I'm just bad at it, maybe I'm missing something here:

if you get to have a job, you win 100$ per week, but your basic necessities stack up to 175$ ?

What is the progression ? You walk on the street, find a lot of places that are shops (you go, buy something, nothing happens) it takes TOO much time to unlock the apt room and it basically opens a new grind house..

The family characters have little content: you can tease your parents but I didn't proceeded much since I can't find them anywhere else, the brother is way too much time outside the house, and when you actually progress with him he stops showing up..

I think the game is interesting but I fail to find the core content, the game has a lot of things that dont really change anything, like the clothes: they dont really add up a lot.
You can still work for money, check your phone. It's just not stable employment (which you wouldn't be able to do since you go to school).

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019

You are totally correct. I want to make a better game, but people keep asking me to expand the YM. I guess there are people, who like this game just how it is...

The new lingerie doesn't seem to have been added to the shop.
No, it is there, I checked:)

While I wouldn't put it as crassly as he did, the latest updates do feel a whole lot like patreon-request-derailing. Maybe all the bestiality thing was what you were going for originally, I'm not going to accuse you of lying about. I'm just saying that's what it feels like.

As for not having a Patreon page, sorry, but all other donation sites and system still counts :D

That being said I do appreciate that you actually put time and effort and actually release updates regularly.

EDIT: Also, isn't letting the player choose if they want a brother or a sister just kinda doubling your work for on extra game-time? I'm just asking, because I see that a lot in games in development, extremely early big-time decisions that just increases the workload greatly while not actually providing extra content. Like if the whole sister business is that interesting, why not just incorporate both of them?
Well, I'm trying to make this game re-playable. I know it's way too grindy and everything, but think about it in this way. One food, but with two kinds of spices.

Reactions: kat777

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You are totally correct. I want to make a better game, but people keep asking me to expand the YM. I guess there are people, who like this game just how it is...

No, it is there, I checked:)

Well, I'm trying to make this game re-playable. I know it's way too grindy and everything, but think about it in this way. One food, but with two kinds of spices.
There are very few HTML games that have decent content that are not grindy. Yours at least has predictable events and situations, enough random-ness to entertain - AND it is still sexy.
Keep it up - if we all liked the same thing we would all be trying to marry the same person! Cannot please everyone. It is enjoyable and a great diversion with all the other serious games out there.
Love it!

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes