MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hey I have a stupid question but where can I buy shampoo? Cant seem to find it.
Should be in the Market. Either Dime Time (I think that was the name) or in the pharmacy. It's been a while since I've played so not a 100% on which.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Started a new game as last save broken.

School events just don't pop up any more, got one last week and none at all this week. Seriously boring.

Aug 19, 2020
So how do you actually trigger detentions? Is it just a random event when lunch starts? Does it require a certain level of corruption? Do you need to be late to a class previously? I triggered it twice without knowing how on a high corruption save but never got it on a low corruption one.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
MilkyNail (MariaMod)
( sorry, you'll always be "Maria" to me, . . . . . though, if you had changed it to "MilkyNips", instead, I'd be more willing to 'accept' that :p:love::ROFLMAO:(y))!

First: Thank You for giving us the choice to take MORE "Perk" choices, instead of just one !

Now, the "Feedback" :

The:
"coming home after completing a full day of classes, (with-out "skipping-any"), and getting accused of skipping, and, all-the-negative-results, and getting Spanked" issue, is still with us, in this latest, "Up-Date" (ver.11.8.0) !

Attended, First day of school, new play-through, from the beginning, this happened :(.

EDIT:
Also, if you pick, when leaving the school, the "street" option, it clearly states there, under 'Center:', " It's too late to go to school now! ", even though, school is over, and there are NO classes left to attend to, ( after using the "back-button", to avoid/try-a-different-choice. )

As an "experiment", had the MC, exploring the City, past 23:50+ hours, (well after when,the 'Parents' normally go-to-bed, (usually works, when the 'MC' is Drunk :oops:), and tried to "go/sneak home" . . . . . . . . only to still get the , "skipped-school" event, :unsure:.

EDIT #2 :
Second Day, . . . SAME as the First . . . . went to school, went to classes, went to Lunch, went to Library (still on Lunch break), went to Classes after, till text read "no more classes", went home, and the "Skipping-classes" event, happened again. :mad:

So, what ever 'gains' you got at school, get 'taken-away' once you get home, when that "event" triggers .
It's a "no-win" situation.
This "Bug", is making the "grind", even a much bigger GRIND !

The only way to get back what you "lost", is to CHEAT !

Sorry for you, that this "Bug", is so persistent .:(

Maybe . . . . the 'going-to-the-Library' during "Lunch-Break", is some how causing the problem ? (just throwing that out there, as a possibility) :unsure:

EDIT #3 :
Well, . . . . . Day #3, Going to school , , , This time , Only went to Classes, went to Cafeteria for Lunch, (didn't go-to-the-library), after-which, went directly to the "next" class, and the one after that, etc. .
Guess What . . . . . It Happened Again o_O . ( that rules-out the Library, I guess )

I have a 'feeling', that it's going to continue to happen, till it gets "FIXED" (Geeze, the "MC's" Ass-cheeks, are sure gonna be SORE, by that time :eek::cry: !)

Last edited:

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
MilkyNail (MariaMod)
( sorry, you'll always be "Maria" to me, . . . . . though, if you had changed it to "MilkyNips", instead, I'd be more willing to 'accept' that :p:love::ROFLMAO:(y))!

First: Thank You for giving us the choice to take MORE "Perk" choices, instead of just one !

Now, the "Feedback" :

The:
"coming home after completing a full day of classes, (with-out "skipping-any"), and getting accused of skipping, and, all-the-negative-results, and getting Spanked" issue, is still with us, in this latest, "Up-Date" (ver.11.8.0) !

Attended, First day of school, new play-through, from the beginning, this happened :(.

EDIT:
Also, if you pick, when leaving the school, the "street" option, it clearly states there, under 'Center:', " It's too late to go to school now! ", even though, school is over, and there are NO classes left to attend to, ( after using the "back-button", to avoid/try-a-different-choice. )

As an "experiment", had the MC, exploring the City, past 23:50+ hours, (well after when,the 'Parents' normally go-to-bed, (usually works, when the 'MC' is Drunk :oops:), and tried to "go/sneak home" . . . . . . . . only to still get the , "skipped-school" event, :unsure:.

EDIT #2 :
Second Day, . . . SAME as the First . . . . went to school, went to classes, went to Lunch, went to Library (still on Lunch break), went to Classes after, till text read "no more classes", went home, and the "Skipping-classes" event, happened again. :mad:

So, what ever 'gains' you got at school, get 'taken-away' once you get home, when that "event" triggers .
It's a "no-win" situation.
This "Bug", is making the "grind", even a much bigger GRIND !

The only way to get back what you "lost", is to CHEAT !

Sorry for you, that this "Bug", is so persistent .:(

Maybe . . . . the 'going-to-the-Library' during "Lunch-Break", is some how causing the problem ? (just throwing that out there, as a possibility) :unsure:

EDIT #3 :
Well, . . . . . Day #3, Going to school , , , This time , Only went to Classes, went to Cafeteria for Lunch, (didn't go-to-the-library), after-which, went directly to the "next" class, and the one after that, etc. .
Guess What . . . . . It Happened Again o_O . ( that rules-out the Library, I guess )

I have a 'feeling', that it's going to continue to happen, till it gets "FIXED" (Geeze, the "MC's" Ass-cheeks, are sure gonna be SORE, by that time :eek::cry: !)
I'm not having this issue at all though. Are you sure you're getting to school on time i.e. leaving for school before 9?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'm not having this issue at all though. Are you sure you're getting to school on time i.e. leaving for school before 9?
Ehh, yeah . . . 8:45 am . . . same time she has, 'mostly', left in previous versions also, and hadn't had this specific 'issue', till a couple of versions back.
Also, I usually, (95%), start a 'fresh' game with each 'up-date/version', so it's not an "old-save" mucking-things-up situation .

Also, have had some "wonky" issues, this version, with "alcohol-inebriation " displaying correctly . As in, after the first 2 drinks, on the 3rd drink, it drops to "0/100", and stays there . ( noticed this happens, after the "first" visit, to "which-ever " establishment, she visits) .

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
check your settings sometimes the pregnancy option switches to off when you exit and you have to turn it back on to have the baby
You were right. When I went to the settings, the Pregnancy option was on (which was weird but okay) so I turn it off and turn it on again. Then, in the next day, there was a birth.
Thanks for the advice.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
i can't seem to get drunk
You're not the 'only' one, that can't .
It's hard to 'trigger' some events, if the MC can't get drunk ! :oops::p

I reported this 'Bug' on the previous page .
Still waiting for a Reply from, MilkyNail (MariaMod) , about it .

Good that you have, Reported it here too, so she knows, it's more than one person having this 'Bug' !

Hopefully, we will hear from her soon . ;)

Hinder777

Sep 12, 2018
I just started the online version to test it out, and dispite the tags saying it has incest a passage in the game itself declares there is NO incest, as the MC is adopted: This game has no incest content, the main character was adopted and has no blood relatives presented in the game. either fix the tags or deliver on what you promised to be in it

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
You're not the 'only' one, that can't .
It's hard to 'trigger' some events, if the MC can't get drunk ! :oops::p

I reported this 'Bug' on the previous page .
Still waiting for a Reply from, MilkyNail (MariaMod) , about it .

Good that you have, Reported it here too, so she knows, it's more than one person having this 'Bug' !

Hopefully, we will hear from her soon . ;)
I don't know if this helps, but even though alchohal doesn't work in many locations it seems like it works at the bar. I was able to get my inebriation up at least. Sure I was fucked the second I stepped outside but still.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't know if this helps, but even though alchohal doesn't work in many locations it seems like it works at the bar. I was able to get my inebriation up at least. Sure I was fucked the second I stepped outside but still.
Yeah, But one of the places, it can make a big difference, is the Night Club . . . some things just wont 'trigger' without being able for the MC to get 'drunk'.

Iirc, I think it's also 'broken' at the Strip Joint, too . . . (or, maybe it was at the Beach's Bar, it's been a little over a week since last played it, memory's a bit foggy, lol). :rolleyes:

Also, isn't there supposed to be a "Glory-Hole" at the Night Club , Too ? :unsure:
( If not, there should be. Most others games of this 'nature', it's common to have "Glory-Holes". )

There should also be one at the Beach, like when she goes to change into her Swim-Suit, and maybe she's a bit 'Too' drunk, or, she's a cum-addict/slut by then, and can't 'help' herself, etc. :sneaky:

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
You were right. When I went to the settings, the Pregnancy option was on (which was weird but okay) so I turn it off and turn it on again. Then, in the next day, there was a birth.
Thanks for the advice.
Damn.. The Problem Solver Everyday Check is not working properly. That sucks... I need to rebuild everything

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
You won't believe it. Young Maria v2.0.0! Well, a look into the future

The game version remains the same

Hello, people! I finally returned to you after dealing with my exams. Free and happy, I started to work on the next update. But Plaze texted me a few days ago, revealing my little dark secret. And I can't hide from it anymore. Young Maria is ... not a good game. It can be much, much better. After two or three years, it became pretty obvious to everyone - YM needs a good rebuild session. So, why I mentioned some dark secret of mine? The thing is, I knew it a long time ago, but I was afraid of the amount of work. YM is a huge and poor-built game. But I can't hide from this task anymore! It needs to be done.

Before we dive into big plans, let me introduce a new writer - Ali! He wrote a new scene for the school playground, and I want to show it to you. Here's the "raw" version - . 2.400 words - this scene is huge! Enjoy~

Well, let's get back to our ambitious goal. I created a document to keep tracking of my thoughts - . Here's just a rough sketch... plan of everything - I don't want to waste precious time on describing details. But I need your help. Please tell me what you want to see in the game and - what is much more important - what do you want me to change or remove completely. You can always contact me via email (MilkyNailMail@gmail.com) or Discord (MilkyNail (MariaMod)#1179).

I ordered a few pictures and pieces of music two days ago. And I already get two songs and a sketch of the main poster. If everything goes according to the plan, it will take a couple of months to finish this project. Anyway, I'll be collecting feedback from you for a few days, and then I begin to work.

I appreciate your support, and I hope you like this change. If you don't - write to me and tell me why! Don't forget to put lemon in your tea and see you in two weeks:3

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes