Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Yep, current V2 version has virtually no content. Just download it and look through the pics folder, only the masturbation options have scenes. Everything else Is empty. Dont bother with V2, complete waste of time.

Reactions: Skalli

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
that's odd I'm on the online version but I can't escape monday, I go to sleep and it's monday again when I wake up ! it's like the grounddog day all over again !
this mean everything I can only make once a day I can't repeat because the game consider I'm still on the same day !

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
I like the old game....the new one....*takes a deep breath* Its always monday,there is noone to have sex with,the corruption goes only to 120,the farm is still good,the farm job is bugged *turns blue from lack of oxygen* and worst sin of all....there be no content worth playing.....yet..

But I will keep playing V1 until V2 is worth playing.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Seriously! Why the fuck do people think this is a good design decision?
Cynical side: Milk that Donation money
Other reasons:
1) They get bored with their project.
2) They think they can make it "better" by remaking, (rather than ending it and starting a new project).

#2 would be fine, if their "new" version still had all the same content, but instead they go back to square 1, from 3years ago.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Jesus, relax guys. Give the dev a chance, I played some of the last versions before the whole... reboot? and the game was getting more and more glitchy.

Give them a chance to start adding the content, maybe the change will help them avoid some of the glitches.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes