MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v2.0.0.0e! School and versions!

The game is not ready yet and contains a lot of bugs!

Hello, everybody! Ready to meet a new year? I'm not as well, now let's go. I'll try to be quick, but this will be hard - a lot happened in these two weeks.

First of all, I made a great feature, but it cost me a few damn days! Now I know how to send requests to my server and receive the answer. How to set server headers and what CORS is. What is fetch() and XMLHttpRequest. I learned a lot and almost gave up three times, but now you have it - the list of the latest available: game version, Offline pics folder version, Main pics folder version. Oh, and I also made the Online/Offline versions switch, yes. I wrote about everything in the changelog, so let me start:

UPD 2.0.0.0e!
Changes:

- Added one more song by Psynapse.
- Made the display of the playing time of the current track more accurate (up to a tenth of a second).
- Rebuilt the whole School structure. There are four lessons: Math, Science, History, Physical Education. The last one is a bit special, as you can guess. I also added tests - you will write them on Fridays, and there will be options to cheat. They will affect your marks (oh, yeah, I added marks). Depending on how late you are for a class, a teacher can leave you for detention (WIP) or just scold. During the class hour, your can either work or "socialize" with classmates (the events are WIP, of course).
- All Math, Science, and History have different sets of questions - there are 15 of them for every subject. From simple and funny to complicated and twisted. Yes, I loved this part of work:3 There will be a special test for P. E. later.
- Added Canteen to the School. You will be able to have a free meal during the lunch break (I'm going to add some events there later, so WIP).
- After the classes, you will be able to go to detentions and/or school clubs. I have already started to work on them, but it's a huge part and WIP.
- Now all images has one format - [img[String.format(' ')]].
- Now, you can choose between the source of pics in the game! Yes, I made the Online/Offline version switch.
- I added a helpful link that shows where the Offline version of the game will search the "pics" folder.
- In the left menu bar, below the authors, you will find a current version of the game (without letters) and the current version type ("Online" or "Offline"). Click the word "Options" to get information about the latest available: game version, Offline pics folder version, Main pics folder version. If it shows "0.0.0.0", you can click the link below to send a request with an all-errors-handler. Send the error to me so I can improve the code. In that menu, you can also switch between the Online and Offline versions.

Okay, I hope you'll figure everything out eventually:) And give me your feedback - you know I need it to improve the game.
Please be careful during the New Year holidays, okay?:3 See you in two weeks!

aaaaaaa.png

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
...was wondering why i didnt saw any updates for YM and was happy to hear it gets the needed rebuild. Liked the concept from the beginning and still think you have a great game lying somewhere under all the bugs and technical problems. Story and content was never the problem... So good luck with the rebuild and i cant wait to play the polished and finished version!

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
MilkyNail, Is there way to make apartment place where you have private consenting sex with anyone in game just by calling them up in game? I think that missed opportunity. Getting a number? Dating option.
Other is Brother how many times you have him age he still going school was that ever fixed.
18 I understand. but 21 to 24 you could give more documentation like if brother at work or something.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hey milky nail, could it be possibel to add the step sister in the game back?
and if lesbian sex isnt what ur going for maybe meke the option to make you sister a futa?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Milkynail is Stripper job open yet, I realize you have make quest, and characters for that section, Boss, stripper girls, trial pole play, Sexier clothes but I am also realizing you can make opportunity in park and mall repeat events like skater events, at mall and park.
Or Park you create opportunity nap sex encounters. She takes a nap right, there aren't any choices how long. Locate where she does it.
I do believe you need to add weather and laundry. Player character could have stinky clothes to work.
Deoderant would be natural (no deoderant) or Spray or wipe on.

I have question where does the step-dad train at. Its something I kind wanted Maria character train with and see if she improve fit status. Or learn new exercise when still pure, if some reason she and him corrupted would there sex exercise event? I went to gym he not there. :eek: This was on weekend.

I am not dirty mind when I think of these ideas just sprang into me when I'm playing your game.o_O

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Milkynail is Stripper job open yet, I realize you have make quest, and characters for that section, Boss, stripper girls, trial pole play, Sexier clothes but I am also realizing you can make opportunity in park and mall repeat events like skater events, at mall and park.
Or Park you create opportunity nap sex encounters. She takes a nap right, there aren't any choices how long. Locate where she does it.
I do believe you need to add weather and laundry. Player character could have stinky clothes to work.

I have question where does the step-dad train at. Its something I kind wanted Maria character train with and see if she improve fit status. Or learn new exercise when still pure, if some reason she and him corrupted would there sex exercise event? I went to gym he not there. :eek: This was on weekend.

I am not dirty mind when I think of these ideas just sprang into me when I'm playing your game.o_O
dude, were all dirty, accept it

Jun 15, 2018
65-12 = 53
53+3 = 56

but thats wrong because you always do + before -
so it would be first:

12+3 = 15

and then:

65-15 = 50
addition and subtraction are in the same level of order of operations, the only way your equation would be correct is if it was
65 - (12+3) = 50

P.S. PEMDAS states Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Substraction. Hence multiplication and division have the same precedence, same as addition and subtraction have the same precedence barring interference from higher order variables such as parenthesis

Last edited:

fsdfsdbre34

Nov 30, 2019
latest online version kinda broken , the jobhunters.net in the smartphone links to a website and doesn't let you do jobs in game
Other versions of the game are great though!

Last edited:

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
addition and subtraction are in the same level of order of operations, the only way your equation would be correct is if it was
65 - (12+3) = 50

P.S. PEMDAS states Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Substraction. Hence multiplication and division have the same precedence, same as addition and subtraction have the same precedence barring interference from higher order variables such as parenthesis
If 65 - (12 + 3) then = 50. This is understandable, but if in the equation 65 - 12 + 3 then = 56. Right?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
65 - (12+3) = 50

oh yeah i forgot the "()" but i assumed the dev meant to put the "()" in since its the only way the answer would be "50", either way, its either a typo from the dev oor the dev forgot just as i did to put in the "()".

Anyway, hope the progress goes well on the game, i liked it even tho it got boring after a short time since there was not much to do and i always changed almost all pictures/gifs for myself :p

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
oh yeah i forgot the "()" but i assumed the dev meant to put the "()" in since its the only way the answer would be "50", either way, its either a typo from the dev oor the dev forgot just as i did to put in the "()".

Anyway, hope the progress goes well on the game, i liked it even tho it got boring after a short time since there was not much to do and i always changed almost all pictures/gifs for myself :p
Damn, I forgot parentheses... Already put them back:) And yes, the progress goes well! I hope YM v2 will be finished in no time! No scenes, that's true, so I still have a lot of work ahead

If 65 - (12 + 3) then = 50. This is understandable, but if in the equation 65 - 12 + 3 then = 56. Right?
I'm bad at maths... Yea
latest online version kinda broken , the jobhunters.net in the smartphone links to a website and doesn't let you do jobs in game
Other versions of the game are great though!
This bug seems pretty familiar to me... I thought I already fixed it.. Thank you, will check!

...was wondering why i didnt saw any updates for YM and was happy to hear it gets the needed rebuild. Liked the concept from the beginning and still think you have a great game lying somewhere under all the bugs and technical problems. Story and content was never the problem... So good luck with the rebuild and i cant wait to play the polished and finished version!
Heh, glad you think so! I think you can check on YM again in a couple of months:) It will be somewhat filled with content already

MilkyNail, Is there way to make apartment place where you have private consenting sex with anyone in game just by calling them up in game? I think that missed opportunity. Getting a number? Dating option.
Other is Brother how many times you have him age he still going school was that ever fixed.
18 I understand. but 21 to 24 you could give more documentation like if brother at work or something.
I don't like the dating part in text games... But some people already asked for this, so maybe, one day:) And about brother - thank you, I'll think about this!

hey milky nail, could it be possibel to add the step sister in the game back?
and if lesbian sex isnt what ur going for maybe meke the option to make you sister a futa?
I'm going to add more content with mother since you perverts like lesbians so much:) But I don't think I'll return sister anytime soon

I removed Strip Club from the game, sorry. Maybe will add it later. I thought about adding weather, but I'm not so sure about laundry. Talking about dad - I'm gonna let Maria talk to him privately in the future:)

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v2.0.0.0f! The final steps!

The game is not ready yet and contains a lot of bugs!

Hello, people! First of all, sorry for letting me delay the update for so long. Some things required more time than I expected, you know. Secondly, the process of rebuilding Young Maria is almost over! I'm so happy about that:3 I didn't finish everything I'd like to, but I can finish this later. I'll work on links, pics, minor bugs, grinding the edges In the next two weeks. And after YM v2 is released, I'll let my dear writers and artists work on it. Together we will fill these "bones" with scenes, events, arts, and new features! Moreover, I still need to add the Family Bitch mode, school clubs, and the parallel dimension.

Talking about the parallel dimension - no, I won't tell you the details yet~ Just want to say that I'm going to fill it with artwork, not pictures. For this, I asked the best artist I know to help me create a proper style. Okay, let's move to the changes:

UPD 2.0.0.0f
Changes:

- Started to work on a "parallel dimension" that Maria will be able to visit in dreams. I created a "language" for that dimension and a couple of widgets to use it.
- Made a proper changelog for YM v2.
- Now, an exclamation mark appears next to the game version at the top of the menu if an update is available for the game, Main Pics Folder, or Offline Pics Folder. You will see the inscription "New!" in the update menu opposite of what was updated.
- Improved the system for checking the current version. It works every time the player starts a new game (enters the disclaimer page) or enters the Bedroom from the Living room.
- Added free lunches in the school canteen.
- Redesigned pictures for YM v2 (checked each one of them!). The total size was reduced from 1.8 Gb to 300 Mb. Re-structured some folders. Let me know if anything doesn't work, please.
- Improved the part-time job system. You get 3-8 money and 1 experience point for every half of an hour. You can leave at any time. There are three types of uniforms for every job: standard, sexy and pervy. The second type can be worn when you reach 30 experience points, the third one - 60 experience points.
- Added new places to work: Barmaid, Lifeguard, Farmer. Visit Bar/Beach/Farm to inquire about open vacancies!
- Added a list of writers' works in Bag&Stats and Help menu. It will make life easier for writers and players. The list contains the title of the scenes, the author, a short description, and a short description of where the scene can be found + requirements.
- Added detentions. You can get only one detention a day and go to it after classes. What happens if you miss it? Well, nothing for now.

Okay, let me take a short break and back to work. I hope you people had good winter holidays:3
See you in a bit less than two weeks!

aaaaaaaaa.png

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
the link doesnt work for me,.. tried loading it in different browsers, tried loading to the site manually without direct link to the game and that doesnt work either...

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to milkynail.site.

and its only on this site,.. everything else works flawlessly,.. thats why i think it isnt on my end

69in98

Oct 30, 2019
I've tried opening the website in Opera, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. Doesn't work in any of them. However, the site can be loaded if you put a www in front of the URL. All the images still try to load from the none www URL and fail to load.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes