sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
just hope you don't remove all the kinks and leave the game Vanilla only. I will keep playing cause your game is good.
- Removed an accidentally left variable from the "Play with Ralf" passage and closed the "if" clause in "Bad & Stats" (by elRoig)
- Changed the "HaveASexWidget" passage. Now, in order to get pregnant, you need to finish into the vagina ("inpussy"), regardless of the type of sex. This widget will be heavily redesigned in the future as it is not flexible enough for this game (by elRoig)
I think it's safe to assume that's not going to be vanilla...

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
how do you interact or talk to family members? also I have no idea how to start stuff at the school help would be great!
The game is going through a very heavy reboot of sorts. Right now, the latest versions are very barebones with few if any actual interactions. From what I've seen from time to time, you might be able to get an older version that has a lot of content, but I'm not sure if they're in the thread, or if you might have to visit the online version somewhere to find them.

Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
The game is going through a very heavy reboot of sorts. Right now, the latest versions are very barebones with few if any actual interactions. From what I've seen from time to time, you might be able to get an older version that has a lot of content, but I'm not sure if they're in the thread, or if you might have to visit the online version somewhere to find them.
this is a link to the old version that had a large amount of content (only online unfortunately wish i had a mega link)
also it is linked in the thread just under the "new" online version

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
how do you interact or talk to family members? also I have no idea how to start stuff at the school help would be great!
https://f95zone.to/threads/young-maria-v2-1-1-0-milkynail.30452/page-92#post-7417688

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
I love so much people who understand this <3<3<3 Thank you.
Oh and here's the link to old YM:

I noticed that you still can't interact with your family except to eat meals with them, will that content be making a comeback?
Yep! I'm working on adding new scenes rn!

MilkyNail (MariaMod)

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2019
Young Maria v2.2.2.0! The first bunch of scenes!

Changed links for YM v2 and old YM! You can find links to new and old versions in the game

Hello, everyone! The last couple of weeks were a pure bizarre. I didn't manage to pass many exams and stopped this process for some time. And when I came home, I started working! And I hope you'll like this update. Yes, I began to add scenes, finally :3

But firstly, I must make a proclamation. I'm fine, safe and sound, working. I have a couple of problems with my hosting provider and platforms, actually, but none of them will affect you. I'm working on this, and if anything goes wrong - I'll tell you.

Secondly - welcome to our new writers: ZeeMental, Joshi, and INSERT COIN! They are eager to help, and I hope we will hear from them soon:3

UPD 2.2.2.0
Changes:

- Now there are no brother/mom/dad Corruption points. Remained brother/mom/dad Relationship points, which replaced Corruption points
- Added a scene. When Maria is bathing in the shower, her brother/mom/dad can drop in and offer to "rub her back." I took it from Old YM and remade it. I also added a scene with the brother.
- Now you can join brother/dad/mom while they shower. You need 50 Relationship points with them and 30 (your) Corruption points. You will see the same scene as if they were joining you.
- Added a scene. When you're watching TV and the lewd moment comes up, you can say something horny to the family members. This action requires 20 Corruption points.
- Restored and slightly changed the Watch TV passage. Now it takes 10 minutes, and you can't watch TV from 9 to 11 and from 12 to 16 when the parents are not at home.
- Added a scene (by me & Plaze). From 22:00 to 23:59, you can walk up to your Parents' bedroom door and hear them having sex (30% chance every day). You can peep and see a small scene with 3 new GIFs by getting 1 Corruption point. You can only watch once a day.
- School lessons (except P.E.) now give 1 Intellect point, and P.E. gives 3 Fitness points.
- Added a big scene by Emma. You can find it on the Beach while sunbathing. It requires 25 Beauty points and has a 20% chance to be triggered. A girl (Anne) comes to you, and after a quick chat, you have lesbian sex right on the beach. This scene has 4 new gifs.
- Changed Family Schedule Widgets. It's complicated, but now it's possible to put action links in these widgets without adding a ton of code every time.
- Now you can join dad when he is reading a book (17:00-18:00, Parent's bedroom). This action requires 5 Energy and gives you 1 Relationship point and 1 Intellect point.
- Now you can join mom when she is working in the Garden (16:00-17:00, Garden). This action requires 10 Energy and gives you 2 Relationship points and 2 Fitness points.
- Now you can play on the computer ("in the dark room") with your brother every day at 22:00 in his room. It requires 10 Energy and gives you 2 Relationship points. Also, you can play with him on weekends, 12:00-14:00.
- Added a "new" stat - Reputation at school. Added it to the regular check as well (min. 0, max. 100 points). Reputation grows when you socialize at school.
- Added 5 tiny scenes for studying at school. They are pretty small and affect nothing yet.
- Added 2 tiny scenes for socializing at school. One of them adds 1 Corruption point.

Here's the list of changes. God bless you in these trying times, and see you in two weeks, folks! :3

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I have no problem with a Developer(s) wanting to re-boot their game because they want a new look or did not like the way the story was going etc etc. What I do have a problem with is re-boots that look like the old version but with only a 10th of the content in it. Now being that I am getting the game from here, a free site, I cannot complain too much. However if I was on a paid site and this happened, I would be PISSED! Let us just hope it does not take the develop team 2 years to get to where they ever before the re-boot.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Haven't played in a while, got this version thinking I be seeing new content and found less..... =(
This vanilla content is weak....

Reactions: RDNR

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
anyone know the cheats?
This is a game that uses sugarcube. So you can easily cheat via the console editor for your web browser. Hit f12 and select the console tab. Some broswers make you enable pasting, I know Firefox does.

Now you want to enter -> SugarCube.State.active.variables

At that point you can add a -> . and a list of the variables that you can modify appear.

So if you want to change your beauty to 999 -> SugarCube.State.active.variables.mainChar.beauty=999

Hope that helps. =)

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I don't dare trying the game atm. I used to enjoy it, but have read so much about lots of removed content. There's no patreon involved so the dev could go wild actually. I don't understand why remove instead of add, maybe I'm dumb.

Reactions: RDNR
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes