Dog1753

Sep 8, 2021
>beat first boss
try to save
>get a error
yeah
fuck that shit

Yup, just checked on this bug. It also exists in the base untranslated game, which is really annoying to fix (basically the map doesn't have a 'battle over' state, so when you click the confirm button in the menu to save, it tries to fire a bullet <which you can't lul>, and soft-blocks the game). I can quickly code up a work-around that prevents the game from crashing, but to save you'll have to change maps.

TLDR:
Do not save on the same map where you defeat a boss, save on the next map.

Last edited:

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
"The only way to deal with these virgin demons is to have sex with them"
Download complete
1633894602861.png

Dog1753

Sep 8, 2021
How low does the lewd level have to be?
I'm not too sure, but even at level 100, if you use the 'husband's photo' item just before the boss fight (lowers the level to 33), you'll get the good ending.

Where to find Spade Key
After clearing most of the underground area, it should be in the last underground room (with ladder leading up to the communal sleeping area), on the right side.

i already go to bathroom, but cant ask tetsuro to 'Encourage Tetsuro to enter'
After seeing the first shower scene, but before going outside, you can ask tetsuro to encourage to enter. If you exit the building, the option dissapears.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Dude... what the FUCK is up with the difficulty of the last fight with husband and dude? This shit is insane.

Ava01

Oct 15, 2020
Dude... what the FUCK is up with the difficulty of the last fight with husband and dude? This shit is insane.
What should i do to get boss fight? After I done viewing monitor idk what to do anymore, i can't find anything after roaming around

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes