Unity Completed Your amazing T-Gotchi! [Final] [Garage Heathen]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Admit it. You put the game here just to torment people.
The game was MADE to torment people. Either that or to cater to death fetishists. No shaming, just an observation based on how every freaking run ends with her dead in one way or another and the only effect the player has being how she dies. I literally just intentionally starved her just so she wouldn't hang herself again.

Reactions: JackH13

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
She will always hang herself. The joke is that putting a person into a real tamagotchi setting would result in utter depression, neglect and eventually getting fed up with it and committing suicide. There is literally nothing she can do in the tamagotchi, no places to visit, nothing to keep her entertained and the player will always neglect her for an in-game month.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Looks like game for little kids. I mean story and game play.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
This is the first game I saw that read my name from my Windows profile. How did it do that?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
This wasn't what I expected. Not sure what I expected but I wasn't ready for this.
Simple but hard hitting, though not the best fit for this site.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it´s the same kind of psychological horrorgame that Doki Doki Literature Club is.
Not quite, or it at least doesn't reach the same level. The self awareness Monica has is there to a minor extent with the girl in this game, but none of the rest except when she decides to hang around....I know, really overused bad joke about a certain DDLC scene, I'll just let myself out now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, needed that. She just doesn't want to stay away from the rope in my runs.

She has a fully nude rendered body (nipples and all) and you can get her to show you her panties.
How do you get her to voluntarily show herself? She just gets mad if you perv on her and she doesn't act suggestive at all even if you take perfect care of her and she begins to like you.

She will always hang herself. The joke is that putting a person into a real tamagotchi setting would result in utter depression, neglect and eventually getting fed up with it and committing suicide. There is literally nothing she can do in the tamagotchi, no places to visit, nothing to keep her entertained and the player will always neglect her for an in-game month.
As I said, it's scripted to only avoid the hanging end if she dies another way.

Looks like game for little kids. I mean story and game play.
Pretty sure suicide is an automatic red flag for kids games, but it does have that feel to it for those that remember what it seems to be based on, Tamagotchi.

This is the first game I saw that read my name from my Windows profile. How did it do that?
Probably the same way "Doki Doki Literature Club" can manipulate game files in the folder itself. I am dead serious on this one, you will literally find game files going missing at random in DDLC at certain points and opening the location where files deleted from the game folder would go, the Recycling Bin for Windows users for example, will reveal the missing files. You can also delete them yourself with in game effects depending on the file deleted. It's really freaky when devs do that and honestly raises a major red flag for me, even if it is a false alarm, because I never know what else it can get to without looking in the code.

This wasn't what I expected. Not sure what I expected but I wasn't ready for this.
Simple but hard hitting, though not the best fit for this site.
Definitely not prepared, I was expecting another 'care for the girl' type game, not for her to literally hang around at every opportunity.

Reactions: Urban Yeti and AR21
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes