Unity Completed Your amazing T-Gotchi! [Final] [Garage Heathen]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
Well here's a basic preview of her nude for anyone who just wants to see.
Tis fully rendered like above said which I thought was abit funny.

It'd be very interesting to see if anyone makes a game like this with different intentions in mind.

All in all though I actually enjoyed the game definitly hit the tamagotchi gone depressed vibe really well.

Also here's a funny ending for you all, First day just keep feeding her spam that Feed button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I played this a while ago before it showed up on here. You can remove the shower curtain with a unity hack. you can find it in the comments section of the itch.io page. As for getting her to show you her panties... Starve her... She'll try bargain with you.
But oh boy does she get pissed at you in the process. Also, watch out as she will be dead the next day.

Reactions: Axe0125

nigmaandroid

Jul 23, 2019
If it wasnt for the pretty much autodeath its an interesting concept. Could be taken in many dark ways. I would like to see more done with a concept like this with more chance for a good outcome. Well positive ish. Better than death at least.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when you try to command her to wash herself you can see her naked in a hole in the shower it´s the only lewd thing xd
She also flashes her panties if you starve her long enough, which is considered a lewd act in itself. I wish I could get her to do more of her own accord, but that seems to be all. Either way, no matter how you perv on her, she gets pissed and it pretty much leads to an automatic game over, not including the autodeath by hanging, because she basically refuses to cooperate with anything you try even if it would benefit her and ends the day automatically. She will be on the floor dead by the time you see her again.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Well here's a basic preview of her nude for anyone who just wants to see.
Tis fully rendered like above said which I thought was abit funny.
how did you rip those models? both asset bundle extractor and asset studio throw an error/can't see anything from the files

Jun 30, 2017
how did you rip those models? both asset bundle extractor and asset studio throw an error/can't see anything from the files
I just used Unity.
Like I have no idea why people bother using a program like ABE or Asset Studio.
The Unity Software it self can decompile games as well.

Reactions: saikonn

Garage_Dungeon

A dude
Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
The dev here,
Gee, guys, you're even worse than the steam crowd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Although I'd be mad too, if a non-H game was posted here.

Anyway, just wanted to say - I'm planning on releasing an actual nsfw game soon, so if you are interested in the stuff I make - stay tuned for that. Going to put it up here somewhere as well.

Last edited:

TotitoT

Jun 6, 2020
The dev here,

Anyway, just wanted to say - I'm planning on releasing an actual nsfw game soon, so if you are interested in the stuff I make - stay tuned for that. Going to put it up here somehwere as well.
Nice game man! Remember you can ask for the developer rank in the forum.
+ Can you add the game's art collection and soundtrack to steam? <3

Garage_Dungeon

A dude
Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Thx! Yep, I think I'll add them soon. Been postponing it for a while bc it's such a pain to upload anything with the Steam's system

Reactions: TotitoT

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
The dev here,

Anyway, just wanted to say - I'm planning on releasing an actual nsfw game soon, so if you are interested in the stuff I make - stay tuned for that. Going to put it up here somewhere as well.
As long as its got less snuff and maybe slimes?

Reactions: Garage_Dungeon
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes