Unity Completed Your amazing T-Gotchi! [Final] [Garage Heathen]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Thx! Yep, I think I'll add them soon. Been postponing it for a while bc it's such a pain to upload anything with the Steam's system
ayyy, great to hear. I'm from the itch.io thread, I bought the game on steam but couldn't buy it on itch because of regional pricing. (itch asks for 40 something liras, which is near the price I paid for gta 5. don't get me wrong, loved the experience, just couldn't pay aaa-level money) I'd definitely buy the art pack if you put it on steam, hope it goes well.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
Thx! Yep, I think I'll add them soon. Been postponing it for a while bc it's such a pain to upload anything with the Steam's system
hey, what happened to that art collection being up on steam? it's still grossly overpriced on itch so I'm waiting for the steam release with regional pricing. been 170ish something days so I'm curious what happened to it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

saikonn

Dec 26, 2021
I played this a while ago before it showed up on here. You can remove the shower curtain with a unity hack. you can find it in the comments section of the itch.io page. As for getting her to show you her panties... Starve her... She'll try bargain with you.
hey, i don't found the coment in the page, do you can tell me how did it?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
hey, i don't found the coment in the page, do you can tell me how did it?
Sorry I don't remember. I played this game well over a year ago. If the method is no longer on the itch.io page then you'll have to try and find it elsewhere. google is your friend.

Reactions: saikonn

saikonn

Dec 26, 2021
According to itch comments section of this game you can use AssetBundleExtractor to delete the mesh circle03 (the shower curtain) but the game just break everytime I try to do it.
hey, do you known how to do it ?

saikonn

Dec 26, 2021
Well here's a basic preview of her nude for anyone who just wants to see.
Tis fully rendered like above said which I thought was abit funny.

It'd be very interesting to see if anyone makes a game like this with different intentions in mind.

All in all though I actually enjoyed the game definitly hit the tamagotchi gone depressed vibe really well.

Also here's a funny ending for you all, First day just keep feeding her spam that Feed button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What application did you get this with?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
'Buy the medicine or I kill all files on this machine!'
Is this for real or is this a bad joke? o_O
------------------------------------
At most at me its the same with my gotchi.
day 3: very happy mood (90%).
day 4: depression.
day 5: strung up! :sleep:

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes