Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

FutanariPrincess

Jul 19, 2023
TL;DR post, added 2022/12/28 :

Hentai examples, added 2023/05/15 :

Original post, last edited 2023/10/17:
[Scroll down the list to see the latest additions!]

I've skimmed at least 50 pages of every completed, english translated RPGM game on this site, in search of this specific kink. And yet, I feel like I've missed something. There's gotta be more to this genre that I just haven't found yet.

- You start out as a female or futanari, and have visible RPG levels and stat numbers that can be reduced. And the more the playable character in-game model can be changed, the better.
- Lewd and demeaning status effects are often massive turn-ons, especially if they're of the permanent kind. Bondage gear, marking and piercings goes too.
- You'd slowly be transformed into something like a slime, monster, prostitute, animal, pet, slave, seedbed, anything of lesser social status and/or power level, and then stay as this creature for mostly the rest of the game.
- The kind of corruption and inhibilitation I seek, most often happens through forcible and inconsensual means - Like through defeat in combat, games of chance, sex-training, lewd events, experiments gone wrong, mana drain, level drain, or perhaps falling to repay a debt and having to pay with your body instead.
- I like bad ends if they're degenerate enough, but even better is it if you're forced to stay in a humiliating form for a longer time, and still able to play the game but to a reduced and limited ability (diff form, slower movement, different skilset, higher sensitivity to lewdness, lost stats/skills/equip, etc.).

TL;DR - Games where MC becomes increasingly more perverted and corrupted is great and all, but I long for settings where they transform into less powerful beings. I want to find games in which I can keep playing as a heroine that's been thorougly leveled down and/or turned monsterous. Different forms of captivity after defeat is hot if you get to play as a slave/prisoner after. Breast expansion, (see Lacto Escape) is also a good way to... weighten down and inhibit your character.

To present some examples, I'd like recommendations of games that achieve one or more of what the following has:
Brave Female Iruru - Prime example of how many small things you can implement to make you really feel the slow corruption of your character. Standing image that changes expression, clothing and poses for every little action imposed on them, lewd clothing, accessories and chastity belts that sometimes are immovable, and a myriad butt-ton of lewd curses and afflictions thrown at your PC, that sometimes are permanent, and much more fantastic immersion. 10/10.
B-GROUND UNCHAINED - Good variety in bad status effects you get from losing, body markings that stay on your "standing picture", gameplay changes a lot from certain curses (see 25%corrupted.png), and heartbumping QTEs that gets more intense the more effects you stack. It may be short, it may be lacking in plot, it may not let you play as a slave or prison escapee, but it's got pretty sweet action and corruption.
Mission Mermaiden - Short but plays out status effects and the visual aspect of erotic inhibitation brilliantly. Hits you with mean effects that make you walk slower, get horny, starts to spontaneously masturbate, get paralyzed, blindfolded, hypnotized, start to lactate, beg to be raped, and my favorite once certain conditions are met... forces you to permanently transform into the latex enemies.
Rignetta's Adventure - May be one of the most visually appeasing battle-fucks in current years, but the sole reason I mention it here is because of how it implements mana drain. This beautiful pixel RPG vividly visualizes how your HP, MP and Lust bar drains and permanently weakens you, while also leveling up the lewd monsters that rape you upon defeat, enabling a wild fantasy where you start out as high and mighty yet eventually will be reduced to a weakling.
Latex Dungeon Advance, Cursed Armor 1 and 2, and EDEN - Dress-up games that lets you walk around in increasingly degenerate and humiliating forms and outfits, but often lacks the kind of gameplay that makes you play out, feel and interact with the world as if you really are weaker/lesser because of said outfits.
- Even if it requires you to re-load after each bad ends, the sheer number of a 100+ bad end scenes makes up for it with variation in humiliating transformations. Also has a few lewd body transformations that stays with the rest of your playthrough. See dmh01-04.png.
Crossing Brothel - 24 different transformations, short but very interesting: crossingBrothel.jpg Even if don't get to walk around or play as any of TFs, your PC is sometimes depicted or written into the game as being stuck that way for periods of time, which is well and hot enough considering the amount of different TFs here.
Lona RPG, Holy Grail of Alharahn, Wings of Roldea, Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid - Each have various scenarios in which you can be sentenced to prison, sex pits, slave work or prostitution work. The kink here is being given the chance to keep playing, and struggle through your adversity in a weaker state, while your clothing, weapons, items and equipment suddenly gone and replaced by chains or other types of bondage.
Pandora's Forest - The only exception of male protag I put on here because of how it caters to other demeaning and enfeebling sexual fantasies, skimming the lines of androgynity and has such immersive art and writing that I enjoyed it for many reasons. It has handfuls of genius and unique game design choices that you simply have to experience for yourself: Combat can be entertaining based on your own choices, the grinding is non-monotonous with things happening around every corner, and gaining lust out of combat subtracts your HP in-combat. Training stats that eventually grants permanent statuses, you get certain "bonuses" from from wearing certain lewd clothing, char levels are mentioned lots in dialogue, and even your ability to save/load the game can be messed with. Boss fights don't always lead to bad ends, class change can happen if you're (un)fortunate enough, as well as a short but fleshed out slave mode that you may or may not (want to) be able to escape from. One playthrough can take 7-8 hours but game's highly replayable, personally I enjoyed several runs of 16-20 hours in total. pan47.png and pan49.png are the screenshots related to this fine ero-game.
Earth Defender Valkyrie Kagura - Captures one of your two playable characters on defeat, and has this unique way of displaying the captive and her stats that steadily go down while you run to her rescue. Unfortunatly there's almost no visual stimulus to accompany this feature, you only see the face and numbers, and potentially some lackluster bad end CG in the end. However I'd really like to see that live feed with stat numbers expanded upon, see kagura01.png.
Sinisistar - See the attachments Sinisistar badend 01 and 02.png, for one defeat event you get to crawl around with increasingly large mammaries before being taken captive again. Then there's another event in which you try to find your way out of a prison labyrinth.
Echidna Wars DX - All the vore aside, if you lose to the queen bee boss, you'll be turned into a wriggling larva that stays on screen for a while. See tobee01, 02, 03.png: More like this.
Buzama Trap Dungeon - There's an instance of losing to some monster that turns you into a lvl 1 onahole. Then, you get the chance to just lay around all limbless and immobile for a bit, with every stat, skill and equipment inside your RPG menu changed into lewd stuff.
Princess Knight Claris - Merely gives you the option to sloooooowly level down your PC but rarely forces you to do so, and doesn't visualize the fall from grace well or often enough. While some scenes are degrading enough for powers you lose or perverted actions you are forced to take, it is made far too convoluted to make yourself lose in order to make things erotic. Its sequel Heroic Princess Milla seems to be more of the same but even more lost in translation.
Odyssey of Gianna - Amazing sandbox game that you have to buy right now. Seriously. 9+ hours long game that probably tops everything you just read above, AND a DLC is well on its way, plus many mods made by its community~
(NEW 17.10.23) - Read my full review post here! Fun and engaging turn-based platformer! Items, monsters and Bad Ends turn you into one of the monsters you fight! TFs and items replaces your skills with the skills monsters have. Cursed, semi-perma equipment. Bad ends that change your class and tell new stories. Post bad end you're very much treated as a underling/pet/plaything of the mobs you've fought and submitted to!! Curses, statuses and TFs are semi-permanent. A save system that disallows save scumming. Sexcellent art too, my own screencaps here: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 Play MonCurse now.
Caliross (NEW 17.10.23) - Talked about several times in this thread, and after giving it a second chance I have been completely infatuated by some of the permanent class changes that alters a LOT of the many, many dialogues, quests and choices in this game! See this post and this post to further understand my obsession with this game...

It is important to note the following:
- I'm a hard M and self-insert as female/futa protag in these kinds of games, so no male protag or slave-trainers please.
- CoC and TiTS might be THE games for simulating corruption and the like, but I'm not looking for text-based games in this thread, I'm looking for more visual and action-packed experiences, in the form of RPG or Action games.
- Unfortunatly I can't into games that only uses "realistic", human-like 3D models though, huge turn-offs. Pretty much has to be anime- or cartoon-styled, 2D or pixel drawings and animation.

Might as well list other 2D games that I've finished already, they may or may not be slightly related to this thread but all have the thrill of heroine battle in common:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take this as my list of top recommendations, for anyone out there interested in the same erotic qualities as myself.
Hope I properly got my feelings across, as well as shared some good recs.
Attached pics are heavily related.
Thanx for an awesome list of games to play

Reactions: Philia

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Project QBee or PJQB for short, is getting close to release. It was aimed to be out september but they had to delay. Getting pretty hyped for that P: Its heavy corruption, status restriction stuff. The demos out on if you havent tried it. It has the first 4 areas. Ive been assured that this is just the tip of the iceberg, with some expansion on the early areas, combat, and other things, but i await and to see.
Demo for Vampire Lust should be coming soon too, but no clue how soon.

Speaking of that, egg assault is getting fan updates on Lips discord. Not sure if it fits in here. Its a wave battler roguelite with perma tfs. Its alright, but imo, it definitely died long before it reached its potential.
You can get the fanupdated version or the official version on the blog

Last edited:
Reactions: kamina666

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Project QBee or PJQB for short, is getting close to release. It was aimed to be out september but they had to delay. Getting pretty hyped for that P: Its heavy corruption, status restriction stuff. The demos out on if you havent tried it. It has the first 4 areas. Ive been assured that this is just the tip of the iceberg, with some expansion on the early areas, combat, and other things, but i await and to see.

Speaking of that, egg assault is getting fan updates on Lips discord. Not sure if it fits in here. Its a wave battler roguelite with perma tfs. Its alright, but imo, it definitely died long before it reached its potential.
Good news if they're true, Project Q-bee and the like were some of the first games I ever encountered for this thread, but I only saw posts from 2013 and 2018 so regarded them as abandoned.
Where can we see these new updates about an approaching release?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Would you happen to have a link where I could download these? Could try to use some translation tools and let you know how it goes.
For sure, I had a few akuotimelon games laying around already:
#1 ( )
#2 ( )
#3 The female pig training diary that I liked first ( )

All untranslated, I only attempted MTL game #2 but wasn't too satisfied since I could never TL the images.
Would be awesome to see any of these games fully translated, even through MTL as long as everything is translated from the dialogues to the menus and the images.
Listed these games in order of which I'd like to see TL'd first, #1 takes priority as it is their latest game and most likely their hottest.

To anyone successful in completely translating one of these, I will gladly buy them another game on DLsite!
Good luck and thank you! <3

Reactions: Mondnatter
Apr 24, 2020
There was a 2D game mentioned here that had its own website where you formed a team of girls + you to fight others. With characters like Mercy and it had a Overworld with some buildings that you clicked around, with like a romance or dominance system but I forgot its name

You could ask someone to do an action like attack in forceful or kind ways and they would have a chance to refuse

• Thinking Face

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
For sure, I had a few akuotimelon games laying around already:
#1 ( )
#2 ( )
#3 The female pig training diary that I liked first ( )

All untranslated, I only attempted MTL game #2 but wasn't too satisfied since I could never TL the images.
Would be awesome to see any of these games fully translated, even through MTL as long as everything is translated from the dialogues to the menus and the images.
Listed these games in order of which I'd like to see TL'd first, #1 takes priority as it is their latest game and most likely their hottest.

To anyone successful in completely translating one of these, I will gladly buy them another game on DLsite!
Good luck and thank you! <3
Yeah I'm in a fuck it I'll do it myself mood, never done anything like this but can't be that hard to figure out how to mtl it and then if its not too much text I might proofread and edit it a bit.

TaskingEffort

May 18, 2018

I figured these games were dead ages ago, used to check the blog quite a bit back in the day, always was sad to see the potential not fulfilled.

Is there a webpage or discord server that tracks these updates since that blog is long slumbering?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a webpage or discord server that tracks these updates since that blog is long slumbering?
This was a collaboration between lipucd and mikituu the latter made the art, he is working on other games. his blog is .

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Good news if they're true, Project Q-bee and the like were some of the first games I ever encountered for this thread, but I only saw posts from 2013 and 2018 so regarded them as abandoned.
I figured these games were dead ages ago, used to check the blog quite a bit back in the day, always was sad to see the potential not fulfilled.

The discord is where i believe the most up to date stuff is at. Theyre also working on Vampire Lust which i dont think is covered on the blog.
As im a mod there, i do have to warn that due to the nature of this site, its not allowed to send links to here on the server. Beyond that youre all more than welcome to hop in.

If youre from the future, you should be able to use to get there too.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Yeah I'm in a fuck it I'll do it myself mood, never done anything like this but can't be that hard to figure out how to mtl it and then if its not too much text I might proofread and edit it a bit.
Nice! I'd recommend looking into Sugoi toolkit, a seemingly easy way to translate images, even if you still have to do it page by page manually:
Personally I've had some success TLing hentai manga this way, but I could never find the time to learn the program properly. Can work like magic though.

Instructions should be in one of his Patreon posts or in the Discord.
Also, apparently there's a paid service (only $1 per 100 pages), that could possibly work for all those different images with text on them? Haven't tried but could be worth:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Which Buzama game might you be refering to?
The Ende AA one, or the Illya one?
Cause neither have perma TF as far as I can remember. Even if the Illya game had onahole TF that seemed to last post combat, you don't really get to play around for long like that, only view your menu and struggle on the ground, before being taken to a bad end. (Although all that is pretty hot.)
yeah I believe it was the onahole one. either way just wanted to know if you knew that a sequel came out.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Big dirty recommendation that I should've wrote about long time ago, it's one of my favorites but there's a lot of things to get into so I haven't found the time to write about it yet.
Some here may like 3072 AD, some won't, but I'm certain some people here loves it.
yeah I tried that game, I liked it too. it seems pretty cool.
def better than some other ones I've seen/tried. like that one a couple weeks ago, with TFs appearently, the MC is a robot if I recall, but it has necrophillia, guro, and other really F@#@king wild stuff I was surprised was even allowed on the site. I mean, if anyone reading this likes that sort of thing, that's fine I GUESS, but still it's definitely something I don't get, and don't see very often. (I'm blanking on the name of the game rn, and not really too keen on trying to find the game, but if you find it, you can say it's name. it's on f95.)

Last edited:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Ive tried some of these and while the fetish art are incredibly juicy, they seem to only serve cosmetic purposes instead of actually affecting your gameplay in any way. They would be much hotter to play if I could actually read Japanese, and, unfortunatly it seem very tedious to translate everything in either of the games to English.
Thanks for the rec though, they seem right for this thread, but undecided until an Eng TL pops up.
yeah, I was letting you know in case someone decides to translate the game, which hopefully they do.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Q-Bee dev is working on a different game right now, called Vampire Lust (VL for short) If i recall correctly. from what I've seen, I think it'd be our cup of tea, with the playable TFs, but I'm not sure. either way, it's unlikely for project QB to get an update until VL comes out. but y'know, at least we have VL to look forward to!

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
The discord is where i believe the most up to date stuff is at. Theyre also working on Vampire Lust which i dont think is covered on the blog.
As im a mod there, i do have to warn that due to the nature of this site, its not allowed to send links to here on the server. Beyond that youre all more than welcome to hop in.

If youre from the future, you should be able to use to get there too.
oh wow you're a mod of that server? neat. I enjoy the server myself.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
yeah I tried that game, I liked it too. it seems pretty cool.
def better than some other ones I've seen/tried. like that one a couple weeks ago, with TFs appearently, the MC is a robot if I recall, but it has necrophillia, guro, and other really F@#@king wild stuff I was surprised was even allowed on the site. I mean, if anyone reading this likes that sort of thing, that's fine I GUESS, but still it's definitely something I don't get, and don't see very often. (I'm blanking on the name of the game rn, and not really too keen on trying to find the game, but if you find it, you can say it's name. it's on f95.)
Is it this one?

BrainRottedMaso

Jun 9, 2023
I tried that one using MTOOL translation.
Unfortunately it seems to be a bad end collection type game rather than having any meaningful game mechanics. Correct me if I'm wrong though and I'll probably give it another go.
I really wanna see a cyborg eroge with bad statuses and stuff like nonconsensual body mods/part swapping that persists in gameplay.