Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Can you explain a bit more de bug please? Thanks a lot!

Im planning to add the redhear character like her friend who she will live in the cousin house for work reasons ^^ . Maybe when the main plot will be developed i can add a little cousin so the game will be there 3 characters,

Sorry my english <3
the event where you can choose to talk to the cousin in the living room, it worked fine the first few times, just on the last the menu to navigate didn't show up (possible a glitch, no idea what the cause would be, maybe cause i resized the window after choosing resolution)

Reactions: yourchoice1

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Playing it now, and have a few GUI/quality of life (user interface) suggestions:

1. Allow the dialog to advance by clicking anywhere on the screen, not just in the box at the bottom.

2. Left align the "speaker" names. Having them in the middle of the chatbox title is a little off-putting since it causes a half-second longer read every time to hunt for who is actually speaking, as opposed to having the player be able to easily see who is speaking at the same time they start to read the dialogue from left to right.

3. You may want to update the curser as already been shown, and also add in a variable "Player name" or whatever to actually designate when the player character is speaking as opposed to an untitled dialogue box.

4. Already been mentioned, but having the location reset after a one-shot action (like playing with/bothering the cat) without the player having to click the screen to reset back to the location, might be nice, but that's up to you. As long as it didn't abruptly end a good nudity scene that is fine. The first time it auto-reset too soon people will be out with their pitchforks!

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Well quickly ran through it. So far so good. Not sure about the renders having what looks like snow? As said previously a save facility would be good. Possibly a wait facility as well? And yes the little blue square thingy for operation is a little offputting. shall be watching with interest.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I replayed the game withouth fast clicking this time!

And.. it worked! :)

I really enjoyed playing this game!

I was close at beating the last event, but my fast clicking habit took the upperhand.. and the image froze again :oops:

So close.. :coldsweat:

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
I replayed the game withouth fast clicking this time!

And.. it worked! :)

I really enjoyed playing this game!

I was close at beating the last event, but my fast clicking habit took the upperhand.. and the image froze again :oops:

So close.. :coldsweat:
Im redoing all says commands and menus, and i will put a few waitforsecond commands for stop the CLCILCICLICKCLICKLICKLICKLICKCLICK XDDDD.

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Playing it now, and have a few GUI/quality of life (user interface) suggestions:

1. Allow the dialog to advance by clicking anywhere on the screen, not just in the box at the bottom.

2. Left align the "speaker" names. Having them in the middle of the chatbox title is a little off-putting since it causes a half-second longer read every time to hunt for who is actually speaking, as opposed to having the player be able to easily see who is speaking at the same time they start to read the dialogue from left to right.

3. You may want to update the curser as already been shown, and also add in a variable "Player name" or whatever to actually designate when the player character is speaking as opposed to an untitled dialogue box.

4. Already been mentioned, but having the location reset after a one-shot action (like playing with/bothering the cat) without the player having to click the screen to reset back to the location, might be nice, but that's up to you. As long as it didn't abruptly end a good nudity scene that is fine. The first time it auto-reset too soon people will be out with their pitchforks!
I will keep on mind some of this advices. Thanks a lot!

U

User_10739

Still tells me Shit I need the key, when I try to enter her room when she is at work even though I have the key. After cousin masturbates on couch (second) time I tried to watch series and I got stuck again, losing all progress...

Also sneak percentage never increases no matter how many successful sneaks I have had so the morning 60% one is not very good odds.

Does the redhead show up in this one?

Jorem

May 10, 2017
Still tells me Shit I need the key, when I try to enter her room when she is at work even though I have the key. After cousin masturbates on couch (second) time I tried to watch series and I got stuck again, losing all progress...

Also sneak percentage never increases no matter how many successful sneaks I have had so the morning 60% one is not very good odds.

When you're searching for the key, don't start with the same item of clothing each time. I got the key each attempt (had to start over due to locking up a few times) by trying a different clothing item on my first click. Before that, I was going sink > floor > basket and never finding it. First time I clicked on basket first it showed up. Maybe it's a fluke...

Went all the way through, no red head for me. Although...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
The 'sister's room at night' quest's fourth level impossible for me... What's the right timing click please ? (begining to be really boring without that!!!)

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017

The cousin only masturbates on couch 1 time, its imposible that she masturbates 2 times :S. Because there is a variable turning on when she masturbates so this way she dont repeat that event and you can see the pictures in the gallery.

About the key im cleaning the code in the bathroom (i made a mesh XD)

When you're searching for the key, don't start with the same item of clothing each time. I got the key each attempt (had to start over due to locking up a few times) by trying a different clothing item on my first click. Before that, I was going sink > floor > basket and never finding it. First time I clicked on basket first it showed up. Maybe it's a fluke...

Went all the way through, no red head for me. Although...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next version the redhead female will live with you and your cousin CHANCHANCHAN!

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Well quickly ran through it. So far so good. Not sure about the renders having what looks like snow? As said previously a save facility would be good. Possibly a wait facility as well? And yes the little blue square thingy for operation is a little offputting. shall be watching with interest.
Im going to put the dirt effect to desactivate by default, XD
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......
I will upload to Google Drive friend! :)

Reactions: 4Finger

comecome

May 27, 2017
In the couch talk after dinner game freezee i played one time only i doesn't tried more time, the menus or options disapear and only see the picture of cousin.

Savegame are implemented in future releases?

If help Dev's in output log the last lines are:

Can not play a disabled audio source
(Filename: Line: 437)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 46c4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4718 -> priority: 1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017

All solved, thanks a lot for your suggestions

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
In the couch talk after dinner game freezee i played one time only i doesn't tried more time, the menus or options disapear and only see the picture of cousin.

Savegame are implemented in future releases?

If help Dev's in output log the last lines are:

Can not play a disabled audio source
(Filename: Line: 437)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 46c4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4718 -> priority: 1
Around 30 minutes i will upload another version with more bugs fixes. Should to be fixed,

Thanks for post the log <3

My way to rename the versions is version 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 for major updates with content, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 etc its for fixing bugs.

Sorry my english and thanks for your answer.

EDIT with version 1.2:

Changelog version 1.2

-Fixing some bugs.
-You can click now anywhere for skip the dialogue.
-Some minors changes in dialogue design.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes