VN Ren'Py Your Hot Step Families [v0.03] [OnlyGoodGames]

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
1694276102245.png

Overview:
Your Hot Stepfamilies is an adult visual novel where you have a lot of step-relatives. And only you decide how your relationship will develop. The game version is like a demo, full sex scenes are locked by patreon support message link.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date:2022-09-17
Developer: OnlyGoodGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux : - - - -
Mac : - - - -
Android
: - - - -

1694275918946.png 1694275833277.png +6NZnr.jpg 7TJGb9.jpg xdQAVc.jpg zwIO2i.jpg

Last edited:

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
This developer has history of abandoning games, as shared in this comment. This game also was once present on f95 but removed after a year due to no updates now it has an nominal updated version now so sharing again. As stated in description there are no sex scenes in this version, only advertisment/link to of patreon page right before the actual sex scenes stating to support on Patreon for full unlocked scenes. Support at your own risk.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This developer has history of abandoning games, as shared in this comment. This game also was once present on f95 but removed after a year due to no updates now it has an nominal updated version now so sharing again. As stated in description there are no sex scenes in this version, only advertisment/link to of patreon page right before the actual sex scenes stating to support on Patreon for full unlocked scenes. Support at your own risk.
So , erm, why bother posting it? *chuckles*

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game version is like a demo, full sex scenes are locked by patreon support message link.
1694275918946.jpg

(to OnlyGoodGames)

You're releasing an adult game, locking behind a paywall what people came here for, makes absolutely NO SENSE, if you want to gather an audience you'll need to trust them first before they trust you back with their hard-earned cash. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
At Least putting this out there first thing will give folks the chance to see what worthless shit this truly is with no false pretenses. Trust me....With this Dev, you have been warned

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
At Least putting this out there first thing will give folks the chance to see what worthless shit this truly is with no pretenses. Trust me....With this Dev, you have been warned
Very true. A big warning notice should be given around that dev. Out of several games released so far, these are his "creations":
It feels like the dev's name at this point should be "Only Spam Games" or something like that. I only saw his games appear in the update section around July and August, and it didn't took long to make the choice to steer clear from him, and everyone else should do the same.

Mar 29, 2023
Dayum, I've seen my fair share of money-milking practices with authors and devs but this one is by far the most blatant.

Look, I totally get that the dev wants money for the work that he's put in but... to put paywalls INSIDE the game? Can't the dev just publish it on patreon only? That way we don't get click baited here on this forum. Also, I get that devs want to make patreon only content, to reward their patreons so to speak but to put every lewd scene behind a paywall? Whats the point of even downloading this?

And why is it that some people think that working 10+ projects simultaneously is a good idea? Its not just this dev, I've also seen some other devs or on webnovel, some authors who just randomly out of the blue stop updating their novel and make a new one because why bother finishing your previous project? It's not like you leave your readers/players hanging or something.

So yeah, call me prejudiced but if I see this kind of history/behaviour, most of the time I won't even bother to look at the content of said author/dev.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This has Scam stamped all over it. He’s not even trying to disguise it.

No Thanks.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
This 'initial release' (as stated in the changelog) is the exact same game posted on this site in Nov 2022. Saves from 2022 worked so there wasn't much gameplay.

Reactions: morphiospain

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll NO.

This Dev could start a red flag shop.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YourHotStepFamilies-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

At this point I don't know if these are short games or if the dev just wants to try until one catches attention. (ahh this was the one that was removed from f95 previously)

Last edited:

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Don't we love devs that do this. We will find next year under new name with nothing else. This gets me and I we can probably find that it is not even their work.
Might want to add their other game to not waste your time on.
Helping Cuckolds [v0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

Disappointing, count me out. Good luck with your game and patreon site.:cautious: