Overview:

" " Spin-Off with Emma as the maincharacter.​

Updated: 01-17-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.01 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-04-16-87.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-04-24-22.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-04-43-64.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-04-52-30.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-05-43-85.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-05-49-83.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-06-14-35.jpg Your Memento 0 2018-01-17 18-06-47-87.jpg

Last edited:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
is your choice finished or close to final ??
no, he is switching monthly.

December 2017 - Working on Your Choice.

January 2018 - Working on Your Memento. (Yeah I already thought about the plot and the name of the game xD)

February 2018 - Working on Your Choice.

March 2018 - Working on Your Memento

etc etc.

Reactions: yourchoice1

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
no, he is switching monthly.

December 2017 - Working on Your Choice.

January 2018 - Working on Your Memento. (Yeah I already thought about the plot and the name of the game XD)

February 2018 - Working on Your Choice.

March 2018 - Working on Your Memento

etc etc.

aie ayy ayy ayy ..... thats a not the right way to develop a game

Aug 16, 2017
so your choices' tiny monthly updates will now be every two months for a spin-off which will no doubt have tiny updates every 2 months rather than improve and show that a finished product can be accomplished............nope...cant find a single fault in that idea :D

double facepalm indeed no.1 :D

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I think this just killed my interest in Your Choice, the updates for that are small as is, now his attention is divided in half. Hmm.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Eh...I don't know if I think this bi-monthly development cycle is a good idea. His patrons did vote for it though.

I like both Julia and Emma but I was hoping he'd finish Your Choice before moving on to anything else. I'll try this new game sometime later today, post thoughts on it.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
If the author had a big development team, I could see splitting time being a non-issue because it wouldn't affect the amount of content released over the split time... But I doubt that is the case... As far as money is concerned, of course splitting the time, from a money making point of view, is a good business strategy... Because now the monthly payments keep rolling in over a longer period of time with two money supporting fan bases to increase the amount of money coming in each month... Sure, from a creative and release strategy point of view, it's horrible to split it up like that, because now the originating game will take twice as long to be produced which has it's upside and it's downside... But some folks are greedy, and it makes sense to do it that way from a greed point of view...

Even if the decision was put up to a vote, because the paying fans are ok with it (for those who actually voted), of course it's a win-win situation for the developer... It might have blown up in the developers face otherwise, because he/she could have split the time with out a vote, and angered those wanting the original project to get a move on (and therefore the money flow might of been lowered)... Sometimes ideas pop into peeps heads and they just can't wait to work on it, which is most likely what happened in this case... They just used a vote to make it appear more palatable since the paying fans didn't mind as much, after being given a say before hand... It might have just as well gone the other way...

U

User_10739

Doesn't this just add continuity problems for Your Choice?
Not only do I not play female protagonist games, it would piss me off if the chick I've been waiting forever to score with, suddenly starts having sex with some random guy!!!
Besides, isn't she a lesbian?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Doesn't this just add continuity problems for Your Choice?
Not only do I not play female protagonist games, it would piss me off if the chick I've been waiting forever to score with, suddenly starts having sex with some random guy!!!
Besides, isn't she a lesbian?
It would definitely make the job of keeping track of continuity by the author/s much harder... But who knows what directions the author/s really plan to take the two stories... They could just as easily be played out as two separate time lines, one having little to do with the other, or perhaps not even intersecting at all... Have to wait and see how the author/s handle it all...

And I'm not defending the time split decision... I always look at that choice as being a bad one, unless there is a big enough team to handle both without impacting release flow...

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
IF there's one sure way to increase the income of a shitty, sexless game, that's to create a whole new shitty, sexless game.

Reactions: Escape

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I don't get the concept of creating a new game while the other one isn't even half finished and full of strange google translator english. I kind of liked Your Choice, especially the redhead model but waiting two months for some minor updates is a total turnoff for me, sorry. And before anything sexual happens in this spinoff game I'm guessing it's gonna take another 6 months

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I don't get the concept of creating a new game while the other one isn't even half finished and full of strange google translator english. I kind of liked Your Choice, especially the redhead model but waiting two months for some minor updates is a total turnoff for me, sorry. And before anything sexual happens in this spinoff game I'm guessing it's gonna take another 6 months
There is a small amount of erotica in this one already, but most of the time it's covered up by the text box... Get used to turning the UI on and off for every picture change...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, the game asks my preference for window screen size...then goes full screen (making images grainy) anyways.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote