cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
ah, forced into being a beta... not for me.
No that's not right. That's just how I play the game. You can chose to play the dominant character. In fact the game tracks both beta and alpha variables separately, so you can kind of be dominant with some characters and submissive with others. Characters themselves have their own tastes, some are submissive and won't like you sexually if you are submissive too... Etc.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
No that's not right. That's just how I play the game. You can chose to play the dominant character. In fact the game tracks both beta and alpha variables separately, so you can kind of be dominant with some characters and submissive with others. Characters themselves have their own tastes, some are submissive and won't like you sexually if you are submissive too... Etc.
what I was reading indicated that there was no choice. I lean more into dominate but I'm more in the middle--more relaxed but dominate when I need to be. I think that being a real man is someone who is in the middle... sometimes, you gotta be the submissive one from time to time... and sometimes, you're not gonna be alpha at all.

Last edited:

SS05Productions

Mar 4, 2023
I'm getting an error while playing
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 2905, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwsophi' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 13202, in script call
File "game/myscreens.rpyc", line 2905, in script
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Apr 20 16:14:32 2023
```
Any idea on how to fix this?

Reactions: gergenspan

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
what I was reading indicated that there was no choice. I lean more into dominate but I'm more in the middle--more relaxed but dominate when I need to be. I think that being a real man is someone who is in the middle... sometimes, you gotta be the submissive one from time to time... and sometimes, you're not gonna be alpha at all.
To be fair, i may not know what I'm talking about since I've only played the submissive path with the trans girls that are dominant.

Even I my play through though, MC banged a at least one other character as the Dom, and I do remember seeing choices to be Dom with other characters but don't remember the details.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
To be fair, i may not know what I'm talking about since I've only played the submissive path with the trans girls that are dominant.

Even I my play through though, MC banged a at least one other character as the Dom, and I do remember seeing choices to be Dom with other characters but don't remember the details.
so long as I'm not disrespected... I'm good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dominou

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I'm getting an error while playing
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 13202, in script call
File "game/myscreens.rpyc", line 2905, in script
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\YourPlace\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Thu Apr 20 16:14:32 2023
```
Any idea on how to fix this?
Try going to that file "game/myscreens.rpy" on line 2905 and see what's up with the reference to rwsophi. Maybe it was only meant to be sophi and rw is a typo. You'd have to extract the scripts with an RPA extractor (there is a free online one) and then see if that fixes it.

I didn't run into that issue but i think played it on Android. This kind of bug is the kind of thing the dev should know about and patch. As it is a problem with the code he put out rather than say the game not being compatible with your computer.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
so long as I'm not disrespected... I'm good.
The boss WILL disrespect you and try to tear you down, she's a big ol bitch but she's meant to be that way so you can hate her or love her if you're into that kind of domination. But you can chose how you react to her, potentially to your detriment. I won't say more to now spoil it, but yeah give it a go.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
The boss WILL disrespect you and try to tear you down, she's a big ol bitch but she's meant to be that way so you can hate her or love her if you're into that kind of domination. But you can chose how you react to her, potentially to your detriment. I won't say more to now spoil it, but yeah give it a go.
so, I can play, too, huh? heh...

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

seems starting to seem better than I expected... or ''was''.

Last edited:

finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
A strange kind of animation, in my opinion it's better to do without it if you can't make a full-fledged one. Or at least pause where it will be just a pose.

Otherwise, I liked it, special thanks for the new futa character.:love:

Slitz

Nov 25, 2017
The scoring system is totally meh to much forced - Alpha score. Would be nice to put the boss in place as well but right now it almost feels like the picks you do are meaning less.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far looking good, here's hoping for a scene with Saska and Alexa given the tags this game has as it is still an early developed stage. *fingers crossed*

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Wtf is with some of the choices? When you select "No I don't know" to the dry martini question and follow the instructions exactly, mrs bitch complains yet again

Also, why isn't this a harem game? It seems you have to choose specific LIs to interact with but the game seems to follow the same route regardless

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes