D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I'm going to assume because there is no tag for it there is no turnaround point for the MC to turn the dom on the Females & Futas?
Naw. Hay you played it, the Futas are like 12ft tall and regular women are like 9ft and the men are round 5ft. You ain't dominating shit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Naw. Hay you played it, the Futas are like 12ft tall and regular women are like 9ft and the men are round 5ft. You ain't dominating shit.
Hehe you jest, they are not that tall. Willian should be around 1.6m (he is described as short) and Anna is definitely around 2m or maybe a bit more.

=======================

Anyway finished the update. Anna is indeed crazy. Even the act of doing sex, from Willian's accounts, is less about the pleasure and more about being in control of all her partners, even in a foursome. But then Willian also opens up the possibility that Anna has actual feelings for him, on her own sociopath way.

Think the best way to deal with Anna would be by creating a edge between her and Sam since it was obvious that she only participate in those orgies because of Anna. Problem is how to make such a crack on their relationship.

Anyway changing matters, why do i get the feeling the futa with the two boys is the teacher of Willian's younger sister. Maybe that photo i took will serve for something in the future.

Curious that the cops were so afraid of shooting, maybe they are trying to control the Red Light District without creating a full revolt if they kill some people in front of everyone.

Luckly Isabella was around to guide Willian to a hiding place away from the cops.

Very good update. I upgraded both Alpha and Beta scores plus several stats. Great job dev! (y)

Reactions: bufa

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
save protection on single player game
i successfully hack the stats on android but not worth the effort. i will search for other methods that is not tedious to do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
save protection on single player game
i successfully hack the stats on android but not worth the effort. i will search for other methods that is not tedious to do.
No idea about android but on PC you can disable the save protection by going to the path YOUR DISK:\YOUR INSTALL FOLDER\YourPlace-pc\renpy\savetoken.py

Open the file on notepad and then replace if token_dir is None: with if True: .
However i have no idea if adding stats this way will break saves now or in future updates.

Better to gain stats via dialogue choices. Smart choices give you Intelligence while having sex with Isabella, Saska, Alexa, Nat or Anna gives Endurance and dexterity, same as doing oral in Alina. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering that the amount of money your Willian has is breaking the box window i will take a guess that you modded your saves. Maybe this is the reason for the bug. Have you tried a normal(unmodded) save? :unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes