bufa

Dec 3, 2020
Your Place 0.12-0.20v [game](WIP)/ Love in futa time 2 [video](WIP) jul/27
New
An hour ago
Hello, everyone!
After a funeral, two rehabilitation sessions and another medical appointment with the traumatologist here I am again! The truth is that he already wanted to.
Regarding the game, two main points: the progress in renders and the corrections of version 0.12.

Starting at the end, I have already received several reports that the game has a series of bugs in the script, I will correct them today (the day I write this) when I return from the doctor and probably the day the post is published I will have already made the game free to access on Twitter and Discord. It's been almost a month since I released 0.12 so I think it's a good time. In any case, the game is now free to access, because it had been leaked a few weeks ago. Anyway.

Regarding the game, I have finished the renders of the next three scenes of the story: the talk with Sas on the balcony, the Friday meal with Sas and Alex and the conversation with Sas after eating on the couch. In this last conversation the player will have the option of going to talk to Alex, who is angry with Sas (scene +18) or going directly to the gym with Saska. Which is the scene that is already partly done from the previous update but that I am going to lengthen to include another character in it: Dana. In the gym scene I think there will be three +18 scenes: one with Sas, one with Dana and one with Katia. Each scene will have two to four animations, although some of them are already done.

After the gym there is the date at Isabella's house, which is mandatory to attend, but it is not mandatory to have a +18 scene: it will be easy to have it anyway... Isabella is always ready for anything... and after a few drinks. .. well, she will even be willing to exchange roles.

Regarding Love in Futa Time 2:
The class day will begin with some general shots of the school and a narrator telling how Post High School works, this way I don't have to depend on the characters! ;)

4.20 star(s) 28 Votes