EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Elena is introduced to a hit virtual reality game, Your Second World where players are sent into their ideal worlds built upon their subconsciousness.
Rumor has it no one has ever beaten the game since its release one year ago.
Her second world isn't as ideal as she had hoped but her real life isn't up to par either.
She has all the time in the world so why not challenge herself to a new journey?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: Overflown - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Her Little Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

0.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Amazing. Another potentially good hentai RPGM gifted to us in a span of 12 hours, but this one with honey select style. Asian 3D is truly unrivaled

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

OBP47

Oct 3, 2019
Mine's glitched too. Can you please help me fix that?
when you are talking to the guard wait that the stalker reach his final position, otherwise the next move will start from the wrong position and the stalker will not go to the exit point of the map as planned but below like in the screenshot

usuallyinsane69

May 11, 2023
when you are talking to the guard wait that the stalker reach his final position, otherwise the next move will start from the wrong position and the stalker will not go to the exit point of the map as planned but below like in the screenshot
Yep, got it. Thanks!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
For me the scene just repeated and ran twice and on 2nd attempt it ran through.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Not much a fan of 3D or games like this, but it seems promising. Hope the dev keeps up the good work.