VN Others Completed Your Wife is an Orc Cock Slut [Final] [Impreganator Games]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm actualy quite interested in a traduction of the original game, because i'm neither into netorase nor netorare, but i'm all in for some good old racist elfe re-education camp :3 the last i've played was a bit lacking (something about elfe rioting to save forest and getting their ass pounded hard before ending as slave for human, because human forbid slavery ... for human only :3)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This feels like the artwork is ripped right from another game. Any one know the game this ripping cgs from? I have this fun feeling its not a cuch game either lol

akadian97

Nov 23, 2018
Anyone know the name of the game the assets are originally from? I remember playing it a few years ago, but I don't remember, since it was in Japanese.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Request to remove tag: NTR

If the man willingly requests sex with his love interest and an orc, it is not NTR. NTR on this forum as per the tag rules is defined as netorare, not netorase nor netori.

Also, the man is called a cuck in the game. He would not be that either.
I'm so tired of all the games where they completely misunderstand definitions.

Also, this is not a game. It's a linear graphic novel. No matter what you do, the story is still the same, only a bit of dialogue is different.

Finally... I get slightly enraged whenever someone doesn't even want to check his spelling when writing a game. It's full of errors and not grammatical ones, but letters swapped around.

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017

If the man willingly requests sex with his love interest and an orc, it is not NTR. NTR on this forum as per the tag rules is defined as netorare, not netorase nor netori.

Also, the man is called a cuck in the game. He would not be that either.
I'm so tired of all the games where they completely misunderstand definitions.

Also, this is not a game. It's a linear graphic novel. No matter what you do, the story is still the same, only a bit of dialogue is different.

Finally... I get slightly enraged whenever someone doesn't even want to check his spelling when writing a game. It's full of errors and not grammatical ones, but letters swapped around.
WOW you are looking for a fight.

Note I agree with you that Cuck isn't NTR but a ton of people think it is.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018

For the purposes of labelling games, unless you want them to make a new tag ntr covers all of those and should absolutely not be removed for that reason.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
[Cuck]+[Interracial]+[Drugging]=Downloading :p

Edit: Anonfile: under 51mb
Edit 2:
Needed tag: [Internal View]
Needed in Genre: [Blood]

Spacebar to hide dialog box.
Has save/load options as well as skip dialog.
I wanted to post more screenshots but as soon I press'n'hold windows key; it skips the dialog / story superfast :c I hate these type of cheap games XC

More screenshots that I did manage to get when game would let me without skipping but not exactly what I wanted to get...
View attachment 1188715 . View attachment 1188717 . View attachment 1188721 . View attachment 1188724 . View attachment 1188727 . View attachment 1188728 . View attachment 1188729
The last picture is what the end of the game looks like.

Don't ask me what I thought of the story, it's TL;DR... I just wanted to see the H-scenes and do my part at uploading much needed screenshots.
Plus, since when has Orcs been known as [Interracial]? There's no BBC's in this game. There's only BGC in this .lol :D

Anyone that is put off about Cuck/NTR tags needn't to worry.. at no point do you see anything of yourself.. so you can just pretend you're the girl getting banged by the orc ;)
Actually this is not a interracial thing, its an inter species thing: kingdom, phylum, classes, order, families, genus, and species. Cro-Magnon man and modern man is that Cro-Magnon man was hunter-gatherer type of human, while modern man is farmer type of human. What Is The Difference Between A Neanderthal And A Homosapien? Neanderthals are the least human of all the human species, according to evolutionary biologists. I believe evolution is mostly a hoax, but there are some mitochondrial traces. What about Giants, there were those too, but if it's not in favor by the censoring authorities its ignored and the evidence is hidden in the back room sub basement of a museum as inconvenient. So there it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Pyrrical and Troqu

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone have an idea how to play because I can't. I just get a black screen that at the top left corner say loading TyranoScript. What do I do to be able to play?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes