VN Others Completed Your Wife is an Orc Cock Slut [Final] [Impreganator Games]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
So...is that Reddit link with the alleged full game legit?

After skimming through the pages of this thread, I've decided I want to download it, just to see how bad of a dumpster fire this is, and then delete.

But I don't need viruses or other malware getting in. So can anyone verify the Reddit post here?
I scanned it before uploading didn't find anything.

Surely this should have the "pregnancy" tag? :unsure:
The demo I played to get tags didn't have pregnancy, not sure if this version does as didn't play it but if someone does and mentions it has it ill add the tag.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So...is that Reddit link with the alleged full game legit?

After skimming through the pages of this thread, I've decided I want to download it, just to see how bad of a dumpster fire this is, and then delete.

But I don't need viruses or other malware getting in. So can anyone verify the Reddit post here?
I don't think there's any harm in clicking a reddit link at all? As I'm sure reddit is trusted, the issue would be the download link from the reddit site which I am sure people would mention here and on reddit site that it has, if it did.
Though that is just how I see it, it feels kinda hard to reassure someone who is scared of viruses because just as IRL, we can get viruses no matter how careful we are and shit can happen, usually it doesn't though :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow an Elf game that actually has an Elf that looks like an Elf and not some damn Half-elf with big tits! I'm a really old school RPG player and Elves do not have fucking large tits because their bodies were lithe and ethereal to travel between the trees easily. I hate how everyone has mutated Elves into something that would of been fucking impractical for wood dwellers to be going between trees and shrubbery without leaving a damn trace!

Reactions: Mystermask

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
I honestly probably wouldn't bother to mention source of CG(as many others too) if developer actually bothered to tell that this just a rip off with his story(don't know and wont even bother check it). There is some games here with "borrowed" assets(every single one already abandoned except one at lest ones i was aware), but at least developers have notified peoples about it. And about half games here isn't a patron versions but a public ones. This forum just more comfortable to monitor desirable releases than checking each one by one.

• Haha
Reactions: I am Gone

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
-The posts this was reffering to have been deleted and as such I have edited this-

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game is actually worse than I thought it would be which is quite the achievement. Glad someone else finally nutted up and paid the dude for this crap lol. Thanks for uploading it. :D

koza123456789

Dec 15, 2019
I scanned it before uploading didn't find anything.

The demo I played to get tags didn't have pregnancy, not sure if this version does as didn't play it but if someone does and mentions it has it ill add the tag.
There are like 2 or 3 cgs with preg elf and there is "birth" scene, so i guess the tag would be valid

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes