VN Others Completed Your Wife is an Orc Cock Slut [Final] [Impreganator Games]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
That's it. This is a crap demo with terrible UI and stolen art just to get you to join his patreon. If you really want to 'play' this game, grab the original - It's Japanese, but easily clickable through. And with voice.
Thought it was odd that an "WIP" game could have a demo and patreon when the art is stolen from a VN. This is Vitamin Quest all over again where a guy steals assets for his own game without permission

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Thought it was odd that an "WIP" game could have a demo and patreon when the art is stolen from a VN. This is Vitamin Quest all over again where a guy steals assets for his own game without permission
Except in the case of Vitamin Quest, the creator DID end up getting the original artist's permission (not right away, but eventually), and then for him to even create more assets to add to the game (and/or a sequel, I can't remember which is the exact case as that was years ago).

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Damn I love the artwork in this first time its been a hot elf with out giant breasts, and its ntr... Sigh...

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
umm is falsely updating the Opening Post just to bump this to the first page of the 'latest games & updates' against the f95 site rules? cause there is no change at all in the file size of the 'demo'

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
can someone upload the full game.not fond of the fact its reused assets from another game but the dialog is something thats been missing in the netorase community for a while.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Except in the case of Vitamin Quest, the creator DID end up getting the original artist's permission (not right away, but eventually), and then for him to even create more assets to add to the game (and/or a sequel, I can't remember which is the exact case as that was years ago).
Only after the original event, seeking permission only after taking the art and only because someone else brought it to the artist's attention is a scummy move. The creator was also incredibly toxic and used to flame anyone who called him out on for stealing art without seeking the artist's permission first

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
The writing is SOOOOO bad.

• Spelling is below average.
  • Syntax is poor.
  • Storytelling is is average. (That's not saying much)
  • Prono shop in a medieval fantasy setting makes no sense for example.
  • Addiction to big dick. An overused trope that shows a lack of understanding about sex with women. Just because you have a big dick, doesn't mean women will enjoy being raped if you rape them long enough... That's like saying straight men should orgasm if they are anally raped long enough. Of course they will not.
  • No real choices btw.
  • This is cuck, and not netorare.
Overall this feels unpolished. Great care is taken to show that the protagonist is a cuck (which is fine) but the explanation for your virgin wife is "big cock addition". It makes no sense and is idiotic. Why is she a virgin? Ohhh yeah sounds like this dude used stole art and the art had her a virgin so his story had to have her a virgin... /eyeroll

This is a pass on everyone but those who have the cuck fetish, even then it's a poorly written.

• Angry
Reactions: notamasochist

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Plus Blue Axolotl also didn't charge anything for Vitamin Plus (Quest was Butakoma's own creation), it was posted for free on his blog. Think he had a Paypal donation link set up, but that was it at the time.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Side note. Is interracial accurate when they're two completely different species and not races?
How are you gonna be two different species and not be two different races?
I think it is time we got a game where an orc gets NTR'd by a human.
I would unironically enjoy this premise and try that game.
The game they stole all the art from is:
[α-MODEL] Elf o Kau Orc "Omeenya Ora no Ko o Taunt Un de Morau da yo!"
Look it up if you don't wanna pay these losers.
Look it up where? I don't see it when I search F95.

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
How are you gonna be two different species and not be two different races?

I would unironically enjoy this premise and try that game.

Look it up where? I don't see it when I search F95.
Damn straight man. Orc getting NTR'd would be original as fuck.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes