VN Others Completed YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World (2019) [Final] [MAGES. Inc./Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lionfist

Sep 29, 2017
Is it just me who finds the new art somewhat strange?
These new VNs have the same style of art which is getting a bit repetitive. TBH I preferred the original version more than this one, even the music in the old one was better.
Just my opinion though.
Gotta say, the remake's art looks kinda generic. I much prefer the original, it looks like it has more heart put into it.
call me old, but i kinda like the classic style more. the girls look much more natural than in the newer version.
This is literally one of the best examples of Soul vs Soulless.

doomedfreak

Sep 24, 2017
Allow me to address the two parts of your question separately.

1. The official website could refer to the original version vs this remake. It's also possible there is a difference in definition of sexual content. On here no sexual content typically seems to mean no penetration while the official website might count anything more revealing than a cleavage shot as sexual content. This is also an important thing for those complaining to remember, just cause you don't see anyone getting plowed doesn't mean there isn't anything worth seeing.
So does this VN still have sex scenes?

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I don't care if there's no sexual content, a VN can be wonderful even without it.
Remaked story with no actual gameplay like RPG-like? I highly doubt it's worth wasting time on it. Sadly to see that translators efforts were wasted on such "product" while we still tons of new & realtively new H-games around.

That's the word I'm looking for. Anime girls these days are no longer drawn to feature full womanly bodies. Their bodies are drawn using the basis of young high school girls. It's so disappointing.
No, no, no! Please no, good sir! I'm desperate pervert who have a turn-on on slender girls (a bit sportive type without extreme muscles or oversized tits) and FINALLY I start to get at least some content without stepping into lolicon abyss... You will ruin my life if japan artists will read your post and follow your suggestions! :cry: :D

M'95

May 17, 2019
Ok, i complaining about "why it is here?". :unsure:
Is it ok?
It is the very extreme and much frowned upon fetish of "no sexual content" yuck! even "worse" than NTR, Scat and Traps etc. (list could go on for a while).

But hey every kind of kink deserves some attention, so we all can be happy, right? :love:(y)

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I can understand if you dont like the remakes style but the original had the same style every single manga/anime/vn had back in the day. So calling that more original seems realy strange to me
well... generally when they are going to critic something
they need to find a reason to support their thought even if it's not real or not exist...
But that still better more than some critic
that always bring up something they personally like to tell it superior more than this thing

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I can understand if you dont like the remakes style but the original had the same style every single manga/anime/vn had back in the day. So calling that more original seems realy strange to me
I concur. I'm an old school lover myself but I can't really say the artstyle back then was really original compared to now since this was pretty much how majority of old anime/vn looked like.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is the walktrough for the old version still helpful for the remake? Or did they change the game ui to make that unnessecary, now?

Hail_Vail

Oct 5, 2017
Jesus, yes!! Reading these comments I was wondering if the original was the only 90s Japanese media encountered by these people. I adore the original game, but it is the same art style from any mainstream 90s eroge. Nearly all female characters then were voluptuous, breast-physics defying, flash-prone caricatures.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Aside from people not liking the art style, what does everyone think of this game? I'm having post-game depression after beating The Somnium Files, so I really want a good VN to replace it.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
:unsure:too many isekai games lately, but looking at the first pic is this romance story about young boy and adult women?
It's not an isekai game, it has more to do with time-loops. The final chapter is sorta isekai but even then, not really? Anyways, this game is rated by the Japanese as the best visual novel of all time but it's a pretty old game, I don't know how much nostalgia has to do with it.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So does this VN still have sex scenes?
Not having played it I can't say. I was just making the point that different definitions of "sexual content" exist so taking a claim either way from one site to another is effectively pointless. There's even an ongoing thread on the VNDB discussion board over the last couple days about the difficult in classifying "sexual content" in their tags siting good examples of different groups defining it differently. Here's a link for those who are interested. .

I will add though that the VNDB has a combined listing for this version and the original version from 8 years ago so their sexual content tag is potentially meaningless. As for what you'll probably find in this version I'm gonna say actual sex is unlikely. Not only was this version produced so it could be released on the PS4 and Switch with both Sony and Nintendo being historically prudish about such things despite Sony allowing some serious innuendo at times, most famous of which being in the Ar Tonelico franchise back in the PS1 era - youtube clips are available just search "Ar Tonelico sexual innuendo", but VNDB has both console versions listed at 17+ which based on fairly defined ratings means it pushes the line but doesn't cross it.

Reactions: doomedfreak
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes