RPGM Completed Yui-Chan's experience as a horny landlord [v1.01] [Hourglass & Pencil]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
And you downloaded the official translation? It wouldnt be the first time someone said its official but it was just a fan made.
I don't see why this has to be pointed out again but for the sake of ensuring there are no doubts about which copy this is I guess I will have to say this again...

This is the version that came from DLsite. It was cracked by Rizo and the copy I uploaded his cracked version on his behalf. This is not the Japanese version translated by a fan, this is translated by the circle itself. I can only go off the information I was given so if you still don't believe I don't know what to tell you. go ask the person who cracked it if your so inclined.

I gain nothing from lying to everyone and claiming this is the DLSite version when it is someone else's fan translation. That is just silly. I am only making a point of this to ensure there is no confusion.

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
"Mom got pregnant while dad was away and she told me to keep it a secret..."

Oh my oh me,
A cheating thot, have we?

Okay no but seriously, the tone in this game is pretty out there. :LOL:
The complex sounds/feels more like a boarding house with benefits, with the landlord being the mistress, dorm mother and comfort woman rolled into one. Take that as you will, definitely not one for me, but hey whatever floats. Right?

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
So uh, am I missing something? I can clearly see where you practice laundry, and where you practice cooking, but where do you practice cleaning?

Edit: Oh, guess I was just missing it. For anyone else that doesn't know, you improve it by catching the mice running around in the apartment hallways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just reviewed it, this game is not worth your time.

Its not HORRIBLE. But its painfully boring.

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Just reviewed it, this game is not worth your time.

Its not HORRIBLE. But its painfully boring.
I found out that with a save editor at 100 , you can go naked around the place and some interactions with the NPC outside, for now nothing else

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I don't do mega. If someone else wants to provide an upload from mega I will add it to the OP, however I don't use MEGA and never will.
Why? Mega is the most secure option for linking these kinds of games and allot of people won't download without a mega link, please explain why u don't use MEGA

Reactions: Violet Tucker

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Who the heck translated this? It's like a kid translated this anyways they should redo the translation It's awful Barely understandable It's like a machine translator
Barely understandable? What game are u playing because it's def not this one, it's translation is perfectly fine and is most likely a one to one translation, one to one translations usually have problems with sentencing structures since english is a much different language than Japanese and doesn't always translate well one to one like I presume this game is

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why? Mega is the most secure option for linking these kinds of games and allot of people won't download without a mega link, please explain why u don't use MEGA
1.) MEGA is not reliable in my opinion. The likelihood of a MEGA link being removed is higher then most file sharing sites I have used.
2.) I prefer not to create an account if I don't have to / with mega I have to keep using the account to keep it active. ( I understand Google drive requires an account however See reason 1. Google drive I have never had a file taken down.)
3.) The most important reason. Because I don't like uploading to MEGA. Say what you will but I prefer not to use it.

That being said I don't have a vendetta against MEGA and if people want them, they are free to upload a link from MEGA and I will add it to the OP. I also understand that anyone could give equally good reasons why my opinion is "invalid" in their eyes and why I should use MEGA. That is fine, however I respectfully don't have to use MEGA if I don't want to.

I am sorry if you prefer MEGA and it is an inconvenience to download from other places however that is just my personal preference and how I do things.

Reactions: superelmo

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
How about NOPY? It's as easy to use on the consumer side as MEGA is, and doesn't have a file limit, so it'd make a more than acceptable alternative.

I don't have any particular problem with Google Drive, but if people want a MEGA link, NOPY would probably satisfy them.

Reactions: Violet Tucker

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How about NOPY? It's as easy to use on the consumer side as MEGA is, and doesn't have a file limit, so it'd make a more than acceptable alternative.

I don't have any particular problem with Google Drive, but if people want a MEGA link, NOPY would probably satisfy them.
Well that is a nice idea however:

- Invite only

Per the approved uploaders you have to be invited to use NOPY. I have not been invited and considering I have only uploaded 2 games in the past (one I translated and one doing a favor for another user) I don't see me getting an invite to use NOPY. I would like to use it because it is nice however not something I can do unfortunately. Good suggestion though.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Had no idea you had to be invited. Lots of people around here use it though, so hopefully someone trawling this thread will toss you one.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes