VN Others Completed Yui(Knot) - The Forgotten Girl [v1.4f] [Polymation Games]

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Yui(Knot) - The Forgotten Girl is an urban fantasy visual novel, taking place in Japan. The protagonist of the story is Shokichi Namino, a shy and frail man in his late thirties who, after being fired from his job, fell asleep at a bus stop. He wakes up late at night and sees an illuminated road going up the mountain, which he decides to climb. At the top, he finds a shrine and is attacked by evil spirits. Fortunately, the goddess of the shrine shows up in time to save him.

Yui is the goddess of the knot, or in other words, a goddess of marriage. Her temple has been largely forgotten about, and so she spends her days there in loneliness. She invites Shokichi into his temple and spends time with him, eventually using him to satisfy her sexual desires as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-22
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Developer: Polymation Games -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.4f
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RE168748_img_main.jpg RE168748_img_smp3.jpg RE168748_img_smp2.jpg RE168748_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

Neuralyzed

NTR Lover
Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I've had this game for a while its pretty good. My only complaint is you can't skip scenes and a lot of times you sit there and have to wait. Maybe they changed it in this version.

Reactions: Cry Further

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
6.17 gig for a fapping game? What the...
Japanese adult gaming has its sizes, this isn't that much compared to other H games in the industry , be vigilante sir ...
create space .
Sad but true, don't even tell him about the famous ones that are intended and are heavily modded size he will explode (first down below if he gets them maybe more than once and then a final one above).

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
Mega link? It's not possible for me to download such a large file with slow internet speed and don't get error message of some sort.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The artistic work is very good. Her voice is very pleasant but it is soooo.... slow and of course the stupid childish censoring. Why in this day and age do they still have it?
Btw My thoughts is much better than Me mind.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It does not work for me :-/ The game starts normally, I set the English version, see some text, but when the main character is sitting at the bus stop and complains about how cold he is, after a while an error pops up without any name and the game turns off.