VN Others Completed Yui(Knot) - The Forgotten Girl [v1.4f] [Polymation Games]

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Walking outside with her on you shoulders is weird. I stepped of a cliff into infinity. It is not very clear where you have to go.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
6.17 gig for a fapping game? What the...
Man, having all this air and Bloom effect sure bloats the fk out of the game. God forbid if the FORGOTTEN Girl gets a bit of flab on them thighs.

Why wouldn't this stick of an excuse for a girl ever be anything other than Forgotten? FemDom? TF is that?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The artistic work is very good. Her voice is very pleasant but it is soooo.... slow and of course the stupid childish censoring. Why in this day and age do they still have it?
Btw My thoughts is much better than Me mind.
Childish censoring for the childish body. If you want decensor, give her some asscheeks and thicc thighs to tear through the coating of pixels. And boobs, normal boobs, pls.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Childish censoring for the childish body. If you want decensor, give her some asscheeks and thicc thighs to tear through the coating of pixels. And boobs, normal boobs, pls.
Why? Nothing wrong with her. Just because she does not have bazookas and a fat arse its wrong? It is fantasy which does not always mean impossible bodies.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I know that. Why does it still exist? Was the point I was making.
Because *Japanese* law. They never met archaic bullshit they didn't love to bits likely in ways involving tentacles and/or dubious consent

Being damn near one-party state in practice might of be relevant for the glacial pace of even much more pressingly needed reforms, mind you.

• Angry
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Yeah- wouldn't be surprised if there was an uncensored version around. I'll wait to see if anyone can find that.

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
That was likely an earlier version of the game, which may or may not have been easier to decensor.
1.4 only came out like two months ago.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Most of the weight on the download are the game in video form. Here's a download without those videos, just the game.

There's a microscopic chance the game doesn't work without those mp4 files, but I doubt it.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Huh, she looks familiar and the whole forgotten girl thing rings a bell, while she looks a lot like Enma Ai i remember jack shit about that show so i have no idea if forgotten girl applies to her.
That said i have no interest in the game, the character models looks too generic.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a common theme but well executed here. A few pronoun problems. I thoroughly enjoyed it. A good fantasy and nothing more.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
it's not uncensored :cry:
Hey either go to where it was made and start a revolution on proper culture to all and not just some, hope one day someone makes something for it, or learn to do it yourself.

(this not a dig at you just a sad joke to try and be happier). :cry: -> :confused: