VN Others Completed Yui(Knot) - The Forgotten Girl [v1.4f] [Polymation Games]

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Hey either go to where it was made and start a revolution on proper culture to all and not just some, hope one day someone makes something for it, or learn to do it yourself.

(this not a dig at you just a sad joke to try and be happier). :cry: -> :confused:
Iknow it'll always start out censored of course, but I'm always so spoiled by F95 since so much stuff ends up here uncensored thanks to the help of the community that I became bratty where I'm making those comments.

But I agree with you, learning how to uncensor is something I should get on to doing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alfre4u

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
for the people who want to decensor
here is my method
1.) open Yui_Standard_Data\resources.assets by AssetStudio
2.) export PathID 2852(Ist_MosaicField) by Raw
3.) use text editor (ps1:HEX mode,ps2:notepad++ , UltraEdit or something you like) to edit this:

offset 00 01 ...... 0B
00001220 ...... 0F ---> 00

then save
4.) use UABE to open Yui_Standard_Data\resources.assets (because UABE can not open version 2019.3.6f1, so i select 2019.2.0f1 )
5.) import the file you got on 3.) by Import Raw to PathID 2852(Unnamed asset)
6.) save resources.assets to the other folder
7.) copy resources.assets that you got on 6.) to Yui_Standard_Data\

wish you luck

08/31 edit :
if you just want to play this game in uncensored version
there is a better and easier method than mine
and it is less sequelae

thank Disco-Inferno
ManlyMarco's UniversalUnityDemosaics
download + tutorial:
DumbRendererDemosaic.dll is suitful for this game

Last edited:

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
for the people who want to decensor
here is my method
1.) open Yui_Standard_Data\resources.assets by AssetStudio
2.) export PathID 2852(Ist_MosaicField) by Raw
3.) use text editor (ps1:HEX mode,ps2:notepad++ , UltraEdit or something you like) to edit this:

offset 00 01 ...... 0B
00001220 ...... 0F ---> 00

then save
4.) use UABE to open Yui_Standard_Data\resources.assets (because UABE can not open version 2019.3.6f1, so i select 2019.2.0f1 )
5.) import the file you got on 3.) by Import Raw to PathID 2852(Unnamed asset)
6.) save resources.assets to the other folder
7.) copy resources.assets that you got on 6.) to Yui_Standard_Data\

wish you luck
Could you elaborate on the first 3 steps, please? I have no idea how to do any of that. Especially step 3.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Great game that I originally played quite a while ago in Japanese. Polymation games always have decent animation.

Also pro tip for decensoring unity games. Always try Bepinex combined with Universal Unity Demosaics first. It's super easy to set up and works 95% of the time. No need to open up and extract unity assets or edit hex values etc... and it works perfectly on this game. Her pussy is pretty nicely modelled too ;)

Reactions: aru6551

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Could you elaborate on the first 3 steps, please? I have no idea how to do any of that. Especially step 3.
if you do not know anything about step 3, you better not do it now. until you figure out "use hex editor (text editor with hex mode) to edit a binary file"

AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
you can get it here

Also pro tip for decensoring unity games. Always try Bepinex combined with Universal Unity Demosaics first. It's super easy to set up and works 95% of the time. No need to open up and extract unity assets or edit hex values etc... and it works perfectly on this game. Her pussy is pretty nicely modelled too ;)
thank you for your info for Universal Unity Demosaics. 学んだ:love:
get a easier way for decersoning

ManlyMarco's UniversalUnityDemosaics
download + tutorial:
github:

" Her pussy is pretty nicely modelled too "
i couldn't agree more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

hurtor3

May 2, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with the game, maybe someone can help me.
20200926-005932.png
check the problem on the left side, some kind of split, wrong rendering, etc...
it's only with this game, other unity games never encountered with such a problem.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I have a problem where the animations are super fast, as in a dbz character powered up and now does sex stuff at max speed. It is really funny but that's kinda not the point of the game XP
I watched the videos in the folder and the haircolor of the girl is different and the animations have a human pace and don't make machinegun sounds from rapid assclapping.

Trart1965

Mar 18, 2020
Ok, now it's my time to give back to community. Here's a patch I made: it removes mosaic and opens all H-scenes from the start.
Put attached file to GameDir\Yui_Standard_Data\Managed folder. Make a backup of original DLL file before putting this one.
Made for v1.4.0 (will not work with other versions).

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Ok, now it's my time to give back to community. Here's a patch I made: it removes mosaic and opens all H-scenes from the start.
Put attached file to GameDir\Yui_Standard_Data\Managed folder. Make a backup of original DLL file before putting this one.
Made for v1.4.0 (will not work with other versions).
Black screen

Wapcoz

Mar 4, 2019
Never seen a protagonist so weak, polio defective malnourished. Even the fat ugly bald B*** looks better than him in adult games. Also, the mouse control is inverted, very hard to control movements.
Screenshot (546).png