• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kolowon

Jun 20, 2021
Could you tell me how to unlock the sword from the kappa in this game?
Talk with the mystery hooded guy in the zone/map level select. There should be a option about the sword, after that he will tell you to check the pond where the kappa lives.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
anyone knows why the fuck i only have 2 ladders when it needs 3 in that damned volcano area?anyone know where the fuck is the last one?

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Im so confused am I just dumb guys? I cant understand for the life of me how I'm supposed to complete the stupid early quest with getting the guys gloves at night?? anytime i turn it to night by going to the in the mc says he doesnt want to go into the forest at night! but thats what the quest is telling me to do!

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Im so confused am I just dumb guys? I cant understand for the life of me how I'm supposed to complete the stupid early quest with getting the guys gloves at night?? anytime i turn it to night by going to the in the mc says he doesnt want to go into the forest at night! but thats what the quest is telling me to do!
What you are supposed to do is:
1. Go to the forest (The tutorial area where you learn to use your sword)
2. Set up a camp
3. At night you'll see something shining in the bushes

Miiav

Nov 21, 2020
Broke my save files while applying the 100% save file, could I by chance grab some one's playable files? Restarting this would kill me.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
are events botchable?
i think i did the Yuuka getting arrested scene too early, she only gets blasted in the face and i cant do the event again because theres no golden ornament in the warehouse anymore

Sl33py10

Nov 27, 2021
are events botchable?
i think i did the Yuuka getting arrested scene too early, she only gets blasted in the face and i cant do the event again because theres no golden ornament in the warehouse anymore
Break the shards. You can find them on your inventory.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Amazon is one of my favorite artists, love the story, and the cg scenes were so good.
Finished the game, edited game file to get max hp and tons of money. Lemme know if anyone needs help on game progression.

KevinMeck

Mar 11, 2022
Ok, so all CG events work fine, the only thing I have errors on is when I go to the green portal in the recollection room. The 2nd Yukka wearing only her bra does not work, and I get an error afterwards. I ran the game through locale emulator and the picture still does not load. I wish I knew what the japanese code language was so I can see which exact file is messing up and not loading.
Edit: ALRIGHT BOYS, fucking fixed it. So I found on another thread, and in the comments there was a mega with all the rpgmvp files turned into pngs. I realized that there was 842 files instead of the 831 files in my www/img/pictures folder. I re-encoded the 842 files back into rpgmvp with and replaced the files in my www/img/pictures folder. All the CG Scenes/Green Portal CG works now.
Edit 2: Singled out the 11 extra files and put them into a zip. Should be in the attached files. Removed workupload link.
K3NJ1 I know this is like 1.5 years later, but can you add the link above to the first post. Thanks man, appreciate it.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2021
Ok, so all CG events work fine, the only thing I have errors on is when I go to the green portal in the recollection room. The 2nd Yukka wearing only her bra does not work, and I get an error afterwards. I ran the game through locale emulator and the picture still does not load. I wish I knew what the japanese code language was so I can see which exact file is messing up and not loading.
Edit: ALRIGHT BOYS, fucking fixed it. So I found on another thread, and in the comments there was a mega with all the rpgmvp files turned into pngs. I realized that there was 842 files instead of the 831 files in my www/img/pictures folder. I re-encoded the 842 files back into rpgmvp with and replaced the files in my www/img/pictures folder. All the CG Scenes/Green Portal CG works now.
Here is the zip link for the files. Workupload
K3NJ1 I know this is like 1.5 years later, but can you add the link above to the first post. Thanks man, appreciate it.
I can't open the game now? Its just a black screen

Fatefall

Sep 28, 2018
So I'm a bit weird, I hate looking at galleries for events. I am the type of person that prefers them to be more organic. As they are supposed to happen in the game. This game however, there is a whole combat section before you really get to see any events.

So attached here is a save (mind you you'll miss a few peeping scenes) with one fragment destroyed and two of the normal ends finished. Nothing really to see unless you are dying to seeing the naughty maid ending (no sex just boobs). Feel free to to repair the fragment by talking to hooded man in the world selection hub. Otherwise, feel free to explore to get events.

I didn't get all the items throughout all the maps, just the quests done.
Haha, holy shit, what a god. Literally what I came here looking for. Thanks dude.

Mar 18, 2022
So I'm a bit weird, I hate looking at galleries for events. I am the type of person that prefers them to be more organic. As they are supposed to happen in the game. This game however, there is a whole combat section before you really get to see any events.

So attached here is a save (mind you you'll miss a few peeping scenes) with one fragment destroyed and two of the normal ends finished. Nothing really to see unless you are dying to seeing the naughty maid ending (no sex just boobs). Feel free to to repair the fragment by talking to hooded man in the world selection hub. Otherwise, feel free to explore to get events.

I didn't get all the items throughout all the maps, just the quests done.
i extracted the file and moved it to the the save folder, but its not registering. could you also upload your global save and config save so that it works?

Reactions: rpk_74

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Edit 2: Singled out the 11 extra files and put them into a zip. Should be in the attached files. Removed workupload link.
Love it, been this long and the game is still getting updates/fixes, I've added a link to post on the OP.
Appreciate it, Kevin!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KevinMeck
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes