blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
whats the purpose of the male mc when he doesnt serve a purpose he doesnt fuck the female and he doesnt serve as a ntr plot point either so he just there for nothing, he could just do it all the same making just the female protagonist as the main focus and sole protagonist since removing the male mc would have no impact in the game.
Maybe because lore reason. Yuuka is supposed to be one of the most powerful Youkai in Gensokyo, she can wipe the entire village with ease. It makes more sense that shes slowly turning into a slut because the MC keeps on breaking her sanity fragments. If she were to be the protagonist, it kinda hard to imagine that she will open her legs of her own volition.

I was just pointing out how weird it is I dont think I played a hentai game before where the male mc doesnt participate in anything or dint serve a purpose for the game
I agree, maybe it's because of the creator trying to stay true to the lore, or maybe they want to try something new. But honestly this game kinda gives of a mixed feeling. It feels like an NTR even though its not. The MC seems to be interested in her as well because theres some peeking event and such, but he's not relevant enough to be impactful to the story.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone encountered this issue on JoiPlay? Started a new game and none of the sprites or cgs if any load in, its just the text boxes.

Magentawantsstuff

Nov 21, 2018
So a few questions. All of the events on the right hand side in the recollection zone just don't work? I do what it tells me to and nothing activates. Secondly, where do I get the material for the swimsuit? And finally, how do you open the path to the beach? I guess I skipped what the guy said and now he just repeats the same line over and over.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
So a few questions. All of the events on the right hand side in the recollection zone just don't work? I do what it tells me to and nothing activates. Secondly, where do I get the material for the swimsuit? And finally, how do you open the path to the beach? I guess I skipped what the guy said and now he just repeats the same line over and over.
Which one? the green events or blue events? Most of the green events requires you to unlock the blue events first. Regarding the blue events, you need to see the other variations which can only be seen after breaking enough shards around (4-5). For example, you can unlock the tailor event on the recollection after having sex with the man, which can only be done after seeing the previous measurement scenes and breaking enough shards to finally see the sex scene.

Material for swimsuit are obtained from chests in dungeons. Pretty much unmissable if you properly cleared the whole dungeon. Ask the tailor to craft it for you with additional gold fee.

You need to get a cutter which can be obtained by obtaining a key from one of the dungeon chest, and then open the locked chest inside the house in the 2nd dungeon bottom right area. After that go back to the town and head towards the bottom area with a lake and a Ninja guy and speak to him. You might need to break enough shards to proceed with the event though. After that leave the area and the path will be cleared and you can head to the beach through the place the Ninja used to hang out

Reactions: Dims1809

Dims1809

Dec 1, 2020
can some tell me another type of game like this?, it's similiar with Town of Passion i love Town of passion gameplay, especially the map, it's easy to understand, and the artwork is pretty damn good.

Hesuscarlos

Aug 4, 2020
I keep getting this error. Someone please help? (If you have the solution, pls help me how to replace/remove files)

1641689275809.png

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
Wasn't really in this part before but now, this is how you should do it.

Check in in the Inn, put on the Kimono (Wardrobe near Yuuka's bed), Disrobe Kimono in the entrance to the Public Bath House (Door North of the Innkeeper), take a bath in the Public Bathhouse, don't put on the Kimono, Relax, then Sleep Naked. (Being able to go out of the Public Bath House's dressing room naked depends on the progression of this H-Scene).

This is the Bathhouse part which I was confused with too. Should have named this Outdoor Bathhouse instead. (Since both this one and the Public and Private Bathhouse in the 2nd Floor can be confused with).

Also there are H-Scenes you can do with Yuuka walking naked at night (Same steps as above but don't relax and just go outside) which as said as the Hooded Man in the Portal Room to the Stages, aren't in the Recollection Room.

Yeah, some of them seems like they can overlap with each other, like I was going out at night as Yuuka, entered the Tent at the Residential District, and triggered her scene with the Man in there, which is supposedly be viewed with the MC.. Also your character becomes the MC's but is still actually Yuuka's.
The kimono is in the closet next to the bed, but why can't I press it to change clothes? Got it from Yuka's house, right? or have it in the hotel

Reactions: Lewdpump

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
NoHands โพสต์: 4435363 สมาชิก: 420209 said:
ใครรู้วิธีทำเควสอะไหล่กล้องให้เสร็จบ้าง? มันบอกว่ามีคนอยู่ในย่านการค้าที่มีเขา แต่คุยกับทุกคนแล้วไม่มีโชค
[/อ้าง]
I want to know too I'm very confused now.

Mirror Mirror

Dec 19, 2021
[Parts for a small camere]
What should I do? I talked to everyone in the commercial district and it didn't work.

DanitoCarafloja

Jan 11, 2022
Hey, can someone help me? I have been trying to continue searching for new stuff in Marsh cave but I dont know how to proceed. I activated already two switches but when I got back to the village andf then returned to the cave I can't seem to find the entrance to new rooms.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Had the same question myself and found the answer.
The Kappa pond is use to unlock easy mode. Basically, the kappa give you a very strong sword if you give something or talk with someone.
Could you tell me how to unlock the sword from the kappa in this game? I can't figure out how to do it.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes