Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Does anyone know where to get the key for the door with the two vines beside it, after the gas room? Searched everywhere, but I'm probably being dumb. :(
I'm also stuck at this point...

Edit* And right after I posted I found out where to go lul...

Last edited:

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
Dunno where to go after you get the Triangle Key from the Slyph Step Warrior's course. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Dunno where to go after you get the Triangle Key from the Slyph Step Warrior's course. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
if you have both halves of the key then you go to the second area flooded with gas thats like up and left from the main hall where you dropped, like its one of the red rock areas up and right out of the big room where you got the key to the first boss (requires sylph step to reach it)

it wont have gas in it anymore but its like the first room to the right of the save point in that area
it has 2 left exits and one right exit between them vertically

Reactions: Jack_Shark

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
if you have both halves of the key then you go to the second area flooded with gas thats like up and left from the main hall where you dropped, like its one of the red rock areas up and right out of the big room where you got the key to the first boss (requires sylph step to reach it)

it wont have gas in it anymore but its like the first room to the right of the save point in that area
Where's the keys?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
one's in the sylph step training place. it's been a really long time though
i feel like both halves are in the part of the dungeon past the jail with the big lewd gas plant

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
one's in the sylph step training place. it's been a really long time though
i feel like both halves are in the part of the dungeon past the jail with the big lewd gas plant
uh, where do I get to the sylph step training place?

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020

Thank you much! No idea where I got the first half from though...

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
i need some help, dont know where to go. i get wall jump amd have 2 rooms with pink gas, what should i do?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i need some help, dont know where to go. i get wall jump amd have 2 rooms with pink gas, what should i do?
the room with the wolfmen to the right of the inital starting point (where you land after the tutorial area), has a room above it that you can now reach, it has a talisman that lets you survive in the gas areas longer

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
the room with the wolfmen to the right of the inital starting point (where you land after the tutorial area), has a room above it that you can now reach, it has a talisman that lets you survive in the gas areas longer
thnx

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes