azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Top right of the room waayyy back where there are the red balls and the two-wide platform that seems kinda pointless that you can use to stand above the rolling balls.
apparently i suck at spriting so badly that people think barrels are balls

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

final day on another bundle, theres also a few free items

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Problem solved now.
Yuki's Tale 1.01 from DLsite:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Am I stupid? Did I miss something obvious about the Plant 69 fight? Was there a way to vent the aphrodisiac gas in the room before the fight, or was it actually meant to be that strict?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Am I stupid? Did I miss something obvious about the Plant 69 fight? Was there a way to vent the aphrodisiac gas in the room before the fight, or was it actually meant to be that strict?
the fight only starts when you attack it, the way to vent the gas is on the other side of the boss room (it loops back to the pit to the right of the room)

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
the fight only starts when you attack it, the way to vent the gas is on the other side of the boss room (it loops back to the pit to the right of the room)
So you were meant to go past it, find the way to vent the room then come back and murder the plant? Instead of just bashing your head against the metaphorical wall? ...Shit. Well at least I managed to beat it under those circumstances. If it's stupid but it works, is it really stupid?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So you were meant to go past it, find the way to vent the room then come back and murder the plant? Instead of just bashing your head against the metaphorical wall? ...Shit. Well at least I managed to beat it under those circumstances. If it's stupid but it works, is it really stupid?
someone cheated their health and found themselves trapped forever in the boss room

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
someone cheated their health and found themselves trapped forever in the boss room
What, you mean me? No, if you're fast enough and don't get hit once, you can very much beat that boss while the gas is in the room. It's annoying as hell but very possible.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What, you mean me? No, if you're fast enough and don't get hit once, you can very much beat that boss while the gas is in the room. It's annoying as hell but very possible.
not unless it was 1-2 years ago. but yeah, good job beating it

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes