• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
From my experience so far, the conditions needed to be met in order to roam nude is:

- Take control of a character individually
- Head down to the bathhouse spa
- Undress and bathe in the water
- Get out and get dressed
- Head to the characters designated room
- Interact with the black clothes box to cycle through Casual, Spa and Nude Outfits
- Sex Profit

From then on out, the character you done that with will be able to go around fully nude as a clothing option. Just repeat with other characters for the same effect.

P.S: I cannot seem to skip the intro phase of the Check In with P on the Title Screen.

Reactions: No NTR no Life

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
It's a shame when the gallery sucks for these games,I wish we could zoom in a single animation

soulrave

May 16, 2018
i'm glade i was able to play this game but I still get the blue screen crash when i exit the game. i don't want to break my laptop, so does anyone know of a potential fix for it??

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What is the ntr like here, you're controlling the husbands using magic?
Which means it's still his body and his kid, seems only barely ntr really at that point.
Yeah think of it as you controlling everything, it doesn't feel ntr or netori, just that if you wanna make characters "cheat" you can have them fuck or be fucked by another person.
It's a nice game though, I just wish the dev made it something more ambitious.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From my experience so far, the conditions needed to be met in order to roam nude is:

- Take control of a character individually
- Head down to the bathhouse spa
- Undress and bathe in the water
- Get out and get dressed
- Head to the characters designated room
- Interact with the black clothes box to cycle through Casual, Spa and Nude Outfits
- Sex Profit

From then on out, the character you done that with will be able to go around fully nude as a clothing option. Just repeat with other characters for the same effect.

P.S: I cannot seem to skip the intro phase of the Check In with P on the Title Screen.
Like, go around the whole inn? Or just in their rooms? Because it is not letting me go out the room fully nude.

Reactions: str8up
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes