4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 1, 2018
My best guess is that each dlc is standalone but didn't dive deep into it yet.
But weirdly I can continue a game from the base game in dlc 1 and 2 ??

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so when merging the DLCs game went from 1.7gb in size to 811mb , and uhhh how i get this in english its all japanese ?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
YUME2SleeplessNight-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Just like yume 1, the art is great and the story telling is like shit(still, this time it is better than yume 1, at least you can understand the story now).
However, yume 2 is so short, worse model than yume 1 and have tons of bug, no recommen people to buy it on steam.
You could understand the story? How? With most of dialogue obscured by portraits, the grammar nonsensical, and it the dialogue flashing by with no input, again how unless your experience was radically different than mine. I wanted to like the game because the artwork is amazing, but I got frustrated and said the hell with this.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
You could understand the story? How? With most of dialogue obscured by portraits, the grammar nonsensical, and it the dialogue flashing by with no input, again how unless your experience was radically different than mine. I wanted to like the game because the artwork is amazing, but I got frustrated and said the hell with this.
Play the chinese version if you know chinese since the game is built based on chinese and translate to english. Didn't play the english version but looking at what you said it seems the translation is really bad.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
so the fucker made a fucking third game XD this series have got to have an award for the most fucking confusing plot if there is even one, is that because of shitty MTL or what? haha
girl is fucking cute though

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes