4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gluckys

May 8, 2020
My laptop cannot run it, just black screen. Anyone know any reason/solution? THX
Same here but problem is laptop not good enough (can't run on potato laptop)
But if your laptop is good enough and still got black screen, sadly can't help or just find solution on steam
(bad english btw)

YUME 2 : Sleepless Night minimum requirements
  • Memory: 12 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4400E
  • File Size: 5 GB

GrantWardJr.

Nov 6, 2020
But if your laptop is good enough and still got black screen, sadly can't help or just find solution on steam
(bad english btw)

Thanks!

YaoSHJ

Feb 21, 2021
The new version(7.27) fixes the black screen(bug)
新版本(7.27)修复了黑屏(bug)

big_man

Jan 4, 2020
The new version(7.27) fixes the black screen(bug)
新版本(7.27)修复了黑屏(bug)
Do you have the patch for the newest version, my guy? I just downloaded the game from this page 5 hours ago and still got the Blackscreen. My computer specification is more than enough too, so I guess it has something to do with the optimization.

YaoSHJ

Feb 21, 2021
Do you have the patch for the newest version, my guy? I just downloaded the game from this page 5 hours ago and still got the Blackscreen. My computer specification is more than enough too, so I guess it has something to do with the optimization.
No, i have not.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Having the same issue with the black screen, which is weird, my PC should be more than capable of running this.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
10 August

The game's collectible cards have now been released.
As a token of our appreciation for your support, a new free expansion DLC for "YUME 2 : SLEEPLESS NIGHT" is in the works, and a new story of Yumehan is expected to meet you in September~.
We will also continue to modify and optimize the game's level content in subsequent updates.
Thank you again for your support! Your affirmation and recommendation is our greatest motivation.

August 4

Fix archive bug

July 28

Fixed the issue that some players lost dlc

July 28

Fixed the bug that the toilet door was not recorded in the archive

july 27

Fixed the bug that the characters in the stage area and the stairwell were stuck.Fixed the bug
that the key was not correctly added to the archive.Fixed the bug
that the boss could not click normally.Fixed the bug
that the bartender did not load properly.Fixed the bug
that the player settings were not initialized normally.

july 27

Solved the problem that some players could not enter the game with a black screen.
Reduced the loading time when the player starts the game.
Reduced the size of the package body (the content is not deleted).

July 26

Modified the problem that the game characters disappear after loading the save. After the
update, players who have already saved please delete the old save and open a new one to continue playing.
Regarding the situation where the performance overhead is too large when the game is loaded, the game cannot be entered or the game is stuck , We will continue to pay attention to and modify the questions from the feedback mail, comment area, and community "question integration" posts.
Thank you for playing (may not enter the game) and feedback ((• ́へ•́╬)), we We are going all out to modify and optimize, please wait patiently. We are sincerely grateful!
Optimize the loading speed, change the bug in the stage area

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^
Now that's what I'm talking about! A version that is not totally bugridden...
You have my gratitude, good Sir!
(still having low expectations for the game, though, lol)

EDIT: or is this something else? Like just the DLC; and doesn't contain the bugfixes? Oh well, will check it out later anyhoo. Thx.

EDIT2: Yup, that fixed things, it would seem. Now it starts up and won't destroy my OS in the process... Also, less than half the size! <3

Last edited:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
(bad english btw)

• Memory: 16 GB
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ
  • File Size: 5 GB (150 GB space available after unpacking)
:confused: What can I say.........

Edit: Alright, just came back to this thread, and was happy that game started to work as it should...... but , I gotta say, first one was way better than this one...

Last edited:
Reactions: DiamondsMe

hongshiba

Mar 1, 2021
The game looks very good from the screenshots. Immediately I will try how interesting the gameplay is. Thanks for sharing.!!

JKasumaRu

Jan 23, 2019
got blackscreen my rig:
16gb ram
gtx 1050ti oc to the performance of a gtx 1650
i7 3770
2x ssd 1TB Seagate firecuda gaming

every time when i start the game my memory get to its limit and the cpu are by 0,5% usage wtf is with this game ?? and it ends up with a black screen and i have to force tp shut down the game....

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes