4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
to be true, this game just looks nice, but plays otherwise.
it took me 1h to unlock 11 scenes. the last one, i´m sure is this locked one with the code in her bedroom. the numbers are 7 9 7 4 which are hidden in these buckets, but i gave up on this combination real quick because of zero patience.
from what i saw until now, this game is just about masturbation, no real sex.

Reactions: JoshuaDADAD

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I played Yume 1 and was excited to play this one.

Sadly, as I opened the game, I was given a black screen like everyone else. Yet my laptop must not be as good as your NASA computers, because I had force restart my laptop via the 'turn off' button because it just froze my laptop and broke it.
If this game is designed to destroy laptops a few years out of date, you made a good job! But I came here for really well made lewds, not ... that. :(

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
In Steam they inform they fix this problem with memory that consumed at start of game.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Game doesn't work for me leading me to believe it's malicious, can we delete this piece of crap and verify it works before even uploading piece of crap?...

same issue huge resource hog, black screen, computer freeze, weird shit happening if you manage to escape the game before computer locks. many unreal games have worked from here leading me believe the dev is retarded or only made their game work for the 12% of people who have newer PCs in which case why even upload here, those are usually the people who can afford to buy the game anyway.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I played Yume 1 and was excited to play this one.

Sadly, as I opened the game, I was given a black screen like everyone else. Yet my laptop must not be as good as your NASA computers, because I had force restart my laptop via the 'turn off' button because it just froze my laptop and broke it.
If this game is designed to destroy laptops a few years out of date, you made a good job! But I came here for really well made lewds, not ... that. :(
Same here, have a potato pc and had to force shut down my laptop cause it just froze and couldn't close the game. Maybe if there is a way to lower the graphs without opening the game that might help, but idk how to do that either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Same here, have a potato pc and had to force shut down my laptop cause it just froze and couldn't close the game. Maybe if there is a way to lower the graphs without opening the game that might help, but idk how to do that either.
you can try to lower the settings manually, the folder with the config files are in
"C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\Local\Y2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"

Edit GameUserSettings.ini and change the values
for example this one should be windowed at 1366x768

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
bUseVSync=False
bUseDynamicResolution=False
ResolutionSizeX=1366
ResolutionSizeY=768
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1366
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=768
WindowPosX=-1
WindowPosY=-1
FullscreenMode=2

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if this is also the case with you guys, but I also got the black screen. I waited a while and eventually (20 / 30 sec.) got the home screen. It just takes a while for the game to load I think.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
If you don't like a game just click the ignore thread at the top of threads.

On the latest updates page select the cog wheel (options) in the header row and then you can set it so that ignored threads appear transparent (much easier to ignore them). I swear there was an option in one of the forum preview builds to have ignored threads hidden all together, but I can't see how to do that in the current build.
I don't know how to thank you, you just saved me hours of life. That was pretty hidden option and I didn't know ignore could be used in this way.

jack885321

Aug 10, 2017
Full Save for those who is lazy. Game takes 3 minutes to finish.
Unload to C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\Y2\Saved

@BaasB, you can go ahead to remove the creampie tag, while sex is a thing, dev weirdly did not include further interaction like cumshot etc. as of 7/25/21

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes