4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
to be true, this game just looks nice, but plays otherwise.
it took me 1h to unlock 11 scenes. the last one, i´m sure is this locked one with the code in her bedroom. the numbers are 7 9 7 4 which are hidden in these buckets, but i gave up on this combination real quick because of zero patience.
from what i saw until now, this game is just about masturbation, no real sex.
Thanks for taking that bullet for me fam.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Played the previous one, tbh this is the kind of game which i cared more about finding the CG artist rather than playing the game, is it the same guy that made the game?

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Unlocked all gallery, but still can't figure out the bar puzzle.
Benefit of being a Chinese, I can actually read the note in the guest room next to the bar, it says:August 14th, Eastport, Siskin is on the hook(took the bait?). Should be some sort of code...

PS: the game is quite buggy...

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
you can try to lower the settings manually, the folder with the config files are in
"C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\Local\Y2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor"

Edit GameUserSettings.ini and change the values
for example this one should be windowed at 1366x768

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
bUseVSync=False
bUseDynamicResolution=False
ResolutionSizeX=1366
ResolutionSizeY=768
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeX=1366
LastUserConfirmedResolutionSizeY=768
WindowPosX=-1
WindowPosY=-1
FullscreenMode=2
Thank you for the advice

Sadly, I go to edit these files and there is... absolutely nothing written in the WindowNoEditor. Nothing. There is nothing there! Honestly, this game is horrifically untested without huge computers capable of taking the processing power required. I am jealous of all of you playing this.

The Jul 26 version optimized video memory, so your gpu wont went up in flame for running this "game". Waiting for someone to upload.
Yay :D

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This has had 6 urgent bugfixing updates since its release (which was almost 2 days ago, I think? lol) according to Steam, so... Yeah. Just wait for some kindhearted update-uploader.

Anyhoo, first game was complete shit in almost all aspects with the decent art being its only sort-of redeeming feature. Guess the "sequel" tried its best to stay true to where it came from...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes