VN Others Completed Yumeutsutsu Re:Master [Final] [Kogado Studio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Yumeutsutsu Re:Master is a girls-love adventure game set in a small game studio.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2019-06-12
Developer: KOGADO STUDIO
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

4701_113073mlKcZUMJlSQEkHIB56Hyajt3GGAQ5nBehgcumpxA9816ByBVgeSyJwqNoqwAJFNyI3lWDUgaY5H-Jtn600E...jpg Yumeutsutsu-ReMaster-switch-screenshot-4.jpg 2020-09-22-173525.jpg ps_messages_20200918_092448.jpg steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg ss_d173fb5da4cc656ce8405176318743e0c977f505.1920x1080.jpg

Torrent provided by RPDL:

Last edited by a moderator:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I won't say that I won't read something that tickles all my fancies just because it doesn't have sexual content but, you know... priorities.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i can't remember, it's actually remaster or it's just title? It's ben a while when i read it....

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
i can't remember, it's actually remaster or it's just title? It's ben a while when i read it....
No idea my good man. I only played it to the point I verified it is in english. Aka, 3 minutes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
YumeutsutsuReMaster-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol, correct me if I'm wrong. U are the one that requested it?
Probably, I did see some lesbian games around and wanted them here but it's been one of those months and I have no idea what I have or haven't requested although to be fair I can't remember what I did yesterday it's been that much of a clusterfuck in my house.

In my defense about the no sexual content thing though, I don't normally check for that when scouting for lesbo stuff. Partly because it doesn't bother me, as long as story is good and characters are entertaining I can give it a pass but mainly because I only usually check to see if it has lesbo stuff and then get overly excited because yayness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb
Dec 14, 2018
While I've already finished this game on my Vita and wont be downloading it, I'm glad to see it here so others can enjoy! Some of the endings are kinda wild.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Have already played this as well as Nurse Love Addiction and Nurse Love Syndrome and highly recommend them despite the lack of sexual content.

Nurse Love Addiction: A cute yuri story until something violent happens and we're knee deep in a mystery story. Very clever how playing the different routes uncovers more layers of the mystery.

Nurse Love Syndrome: Totally different story, I was really impressed how realistically it described the job of a nurse. A few really good routes, plus a couple of smaller mysteries thrown in.

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master: Set in a VN game studio, so you learn a bit about the process, especially creativitiy vs. deadlines. The routes are all really different and usually really good. I was not looking forward to the Nana route, she's a fun side character but I feared she'd be an annoying love interest - but that route is a complete surprise and pretty dark. There's also a main mystery which is a bit painful to follow: Our protagonist Ai is hated by her younger sister and has no idea why. We only discover the reason on the final route and it's rather weird and admittedly pretty disappointing, but it's a very creative route nonetheless.

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I've read this vn. It was quite quite good for yuri standarts. Nana's route was the best.

Also consider adding the incest tag.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote