1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I can open the game though getting a loading error 'Failed to load audio / bgm /%EF%BC% 93 .ogg
is anyone else is experiencing this ?
Yes, anyone who tries to play this game on windows locale not set to japanese, and while im at it too, locale emulations will work on games that need japanese locale to run, but will not help with japanese names files, so change your system locale to japanese, reboot pc and it will work.

Reactions: solacexwishes

solacexwishes

May 29, 2017
Yes, anyone who tries to play this game on windows locale not set to japanese, and while im at it too, locale emulations will work on games that need japanese locale to run, but will not help with japanese names files, so change your system locale to japanese, reboot pc and it will work.
thanks, I will go change that now

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
i have problem with this game! my game have show a Error: failed lode/audio/... repeat .
Did not read the posts above? I just explained the other person with same error why it happens, change your pc locale to japanese.

Decromancer

Jan 13, 2018
Save in gallery for anyone who wants it, there's nothing much to the game itself though, a shame since I kinda like the artstyle.

Reactions: Kira999

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
If you are still having issues with bgm, you can't just replace the folder. Download the bgm folder provided on page 2 of this forum.

Now delete your bgm folder.
then move the new bgm folder over.

this is for error "failed to load audio/bgm/%EF%BC%91.ogg" Yuna Ds

set your system local to japanese if your having trouble with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lingtwik

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Mega link is down, and WorkUpload option is corrupted, no full file and gives error on OST when playing.

edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb and didn't read extra info.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Alright ... This game was ... Really disappointing ...
The art is ... Not bad but not specially good either, not really inspired, low rez and censored.
The story is really idiotic, no surprise in it and realllly linear, you basically can't do anything but follow the only action you have to do each day and nothing else.
You are not raped on gameover but are on win ... And get nothing when you loose, except once ... Where you get a game over on win ... Seriously ...
Only one end that is totally inconsistent with the demon slayer heroine basically saying "Oh a demon wanting to destroy is released? Fine let him do" >.<
HP potions do not recovers HP, lot of grinding to beat bosses.

I think it's the worst game i tested on this site so far.
If you really want to give it a try it's using the cheating tool to save yourself a lot of pain.
Try [Young Elven Wife] then say which is worse ;)

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Try [Young Elven Wife] then say which is worse ;)
I'm not really on the hunt to test bad games. I don't want to know which one is worst i already lost enough of my time with this one, and simply sharing it with others so they do not loose their time as i did. But feel free to compare if it's your kink.

Reactions: kormu4494
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes