EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
The protagonist, Rick, his childhood friend and swordswoman Claire, and magician Yuri had been working together as adventurers.
Their party was so strong it was called the strongest in guild history.
Claire and Yuri like Rick, and Rick also has feelings for the two of them...
But no one wants to break their current relationships, so no one confesses.
One day, the trio decided to take on an S-rank quest, the highest rank.
But that quest required bringing along Leor, a notorious playboy in the guild...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-02
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: Nitowa -
Original Title: ユーリ&クレア-好感度で平等にNTRを!-
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1_MOD1
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translator: JustXuX - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

Translator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
EXTRAS: *COMPRESSED
*Provided by 3rd-party. Use at your own risk.
Screenshot 2023-07-01 213807.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 213849.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214007.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214027.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214224.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214347.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214411.png Screenshot 2023-07-01 214848.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Rick has the right mindset. I wouldn't confess to a couple of short-haired sluts either.

What I would do is grind to max level and solo the S-tier mission and hoard the reward.

then grief the fuck out of.. *looks at antagonist's name*.. *looks again*.. Leor?
yeah, I'd grief the fuck out of Leor. play boy or not, bigger dick than MC or not, he gonna get his guts griefed.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
for the one who asks you can't evade ntr in this game the only thing you can do is not look but even so the game will tell you that something has happened no matter what you do the game is linear so you won't miss any scene the only thing that change is at the end of the game that becomes a time trial the longer you take to complete the dungeon the worse the end is
And it's fucking tedious because is a dodging game and if you fail once you go back to the start you have to save a lot

Lightgot

Sep 12, 2017
Someone hit me up when a full slave drops, played this without a translation and I got burnt out real quick because of how tedious it was unlocking scenes.

red74

Mar 3, 2018
Someone hit me up when a full slave drops, played this without a translation and I got burnt out real quick because of how tedious it was unlocking scenes.
there is aleready a "full save"
read the changelog

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
There is just one little problem with your analogy... namely Netorare amounts to drooling over food pics of stuff you are never going to afford.
Dude, this is dumb. Do you get to stick your actual genitals thru the computer screen for every other game and fuck the girls? No? Then what do you think you are accomplishing jerking yourself off like this? There's nothing anywhere on this site for you to "eat". If that matters to you, I suggest you log off and touch grass. I mean ass. The ass of a real girl made of flesh and not pixels.

For that matter the thing you're comparing netorare to isn't even weird. Lots of people window-shop for things out of their price range.

Whatever point you think you are making, you're not. And whatever you think you're accomplishing, by being the millionth person on here to bitch about a fetish that disgusts you, you're not.

You aren't going to argue anyone out of their kinks. Go somewhere else that is actually suited to yours. Assuming you have any other than complaining.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
at the beginning it is a harem you can fuck with the girls but as the story progresses it becomes ntr (mindcontrol) and then directly into ntr without anything added
wow, groundbreaking plot right here. I feel like when devs decide to make NTR they become cursed with some pain if they ever try and make it unique, because there's so little of stepping out of line in the genre

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes